He won because he was fighting for someone dear to him

When will this meme end

Currynigger is so awful, i'm happy he went full edgelord so that he has literally no redeeming features

Then there's Fairy Tail/Naruto's/black clover's "he won because he was fighting for someone he'd barely just met".

Yeah, "dear to him".

As in, "didn't care about the bitch until the plot put her in danger and he had a random change of heart".

Protecting something is actually a good kind of motivation though, even in the real world. It's actually the kind of motivation that can push you further than the materialistic kind.

It's from jump right?
I bet the manga throws this concept away anyway.

Why is it always the spicenigger that betrays everyone?

Cause even after telling him for the 25th time, he still forgets to poo in the loo.

>tfw Jun has to clean after him every day

currynigger have a real talent, souma and edgy boy doesn't

They all had talent but Souma was clearly outclassed by the other two.

Souma is still > them.

This. I was reading Hell's Kitchen and the spicenigger goes max edge and betrays everyone.

Can you REALLY blame Alan for fighting for this smile?

I loved Gensoumaden Saiyuki because they didn't follow this shitty cliche.

he's obviously doing it for Jun

I hate the faggot too but its clear there's going to be a massive twist after Soma BTFOs him with the training he gets from manlet senpai

She melts my heart.

>currynigger have a real talent
>a magic fucking nose

Motivation is the most important factor in succes. And there's really no better motivation than fighting for someone. Hayama worked tirelessly to be the best because he didn't want to go back his sandnigger country all alone. That's one the main reasons he won and he didn't do it by some bullshit powerup because MUHFEELINGS.

It doesn't