MSM Hit piece's

I just saw this hit piece on Joe Rogan on Motherboard's Facebook, the headline is tying to make it seem like he's flat earthier, when in reality he is arguing with Eddie Bravo that the earth is not flat and in fact its round.

My first question is why are the doing this to Joe Rogan

second is how do we combat (((There))) misleading lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8qpx85/watch-joe-rogan-argue-about-whether-or-not-the-earth-is-round
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to article

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8qpx85/watch-joe-rogan-argue-about-whether-or-not-the-earth-is-round

>how do we combat this

Lol we don't. Everybody knows who Joe Rogan is, and most people have heard some of his pdocasts.

The dude is pretty normie. Normies know this. This will only hurt motherboard

earth is flat, you have to be brain-dead to not know it by now

>me:Dude weed is for losers, fucking WEAK
>Joe Rogan: You want to get beat up by this loser! huh you sissy weed-less fagget, you'll coward don't even smoke DMT

He's a fucking retard that can't debate

this. I've seen the edge myself. there's vids of it on youtube. stop believing this (((round/globe))) fairy tale

Why are flathead flat earthers predominantly right wingers?

you don't need to see any edge, a simple gyroscope will prove it
but if you're a retarded mong who literally knows nothing, you really only deserve to live on a stupid ball

But facts have a liberal bias.

He said that Trump was smart to declassify the JFK files because they might actually assassinate him.

I watched that podcast and they were high as fuck. Eddie said he was just watching flat earth video's on youtube and jokingly was saying it made him wonder. Steve-O was on and said he was in a jet and could see the curvature of the earth then Joe said Steve-O should tell that to flat earthers.

You don't think (((They))) aren't trying to find away right now?

He's unironically seen as "alt-right" by (((them)))
Isn't all his shit demonetised on YT?

This is really about the hit piece that motherboard ran on him, its impossible for me not to notice when MSM is trying to make some one seem like they are way out there. I think they are trying to turn nomies away from Joe because he's not a full on Tronald Drump!!!!!!!!

>jokingly was saying it made him wonder
he didn't "jokingly" say anything, he knows the earth is flat, and is 100% serious

>he was in a jet and could see the curvature of the earth
wide angle lens, literally the most retarded mong can realize that

Bullshit, there's a full argument against your entire shit, number one!....
Chimp vs Pitbull, bro. Did you see the video of the kangaroo being punched? Science can't explain drugs as well as the animal mind, bro.

All this means is that SJWs are starting to see flat earth as a threat. Good. All is going accordong to plan.

>(((There)))
Combat your shite English first.

Don't you have a skinwalker thread to start on /x/?

Yup

>Isn't all his shit demonetized on YT

I don't know but probably, YT is cracking down so hard now days, I'm really hoping GAB.AI makes a video sharing service.

>braindead "journalists" have to desperately write articles about anything to get clicks
>libel people in the process

you're a literal retard and you don't even know it

>cartoon projection of a cartoon ball
>scientific proof
topkek, how do you even breath, being this fucking stupid?

Has anyone pointed out that kid has classic fetal alcohol syndrome features?

what in the fuck are you on about m8?

>watch joe rogan
ill pass

The earth is obviously round

no harm in questioning its roundness tho. the truth doesn't need protecting

round? yes. spherical? no.

>liberal bias
Most of you cant understand basic fucking statistics.

>slovenia

not even once

lol if earth is flat research it
if not DON'T FEED FUCKING TROLLS

idiots

'joe rogan's entire being condensed into 19 seconds' is the video for you my man

you literally think you live on a spinning ball. you're not the one to joke, you ARE the joke.

I don't see any harm is people thinking it's flat, the problem with this whole article is the misleading head line, Joe is not a flat earthier yet they are trying to write the article like he is way out there so normie won't listen to him drop some lite red pills once in a while. People like Joe are important in getting a normie started on the red pill path.

>a gyroscope proves the world is flat

Wat

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Who cares? Fuck Joe "DMT" Rogan

>i don't know how to use scientific tools
>i believe nasa photoshopped balls instead
wew

He's given a platform to people liberals don't like such as Jordan B Peterson, Milo, Gavin McInnis, that guy from everest college, Alex Jones etc
A lotta liberals believe giving people you disagree with a platform to speak is almost as bad as being a person they disagree with.
That explains the animosity.

They're shifting on Joe Rofan because he's a pretty open and understanding guy. Whether you like him or not, he has a lot of really interesting guests of all stripes on his show. The leftist media wants to (((shut down))) any semblance of coexistence between left and right. They want a country that is radicalized and Balkanized. It undermines the power of the United States and turns the left more left. So Joe Rogan is an ideological heretic and must be shut down.

D O W N S

even niggers hate niggers

>paying any attention to what a midget druggie thinks

10th planet jiu-jitsu done rotted he brain

Explain to us then.

How does a gyroscope prove a flat earth?

Exactly. Deep down, Joe is our guy. He just made a deal or something. He actively hides his power level, but he can't help but let it out. Even over stupid shit like space fakery with NDT.

Jaime, look up pony beats up guy in ghetto. It's crazy, man. The strength of ponies is something extreme. It remind me of that dancing frog in the box. Jaime, see who' stronger, ghetto pony or dancing frog.

don't you have a brain? are you incapable of learning how a gyro works and applying that?

you're a troll most likely

Do You know how a gyroscope works?

Because not all gyroscopes are flat to the ground

The people who circumnavigated the globe and first calculated it's radius were right wingers

dude just check that by yourself
even if he does explain it to you will you belive a random autist from 4 chan ?

just go to wiki or any regular scientific channel and type gyroscope as keyword

there are multiple locations where you can observe things that should be behind more than 2000 feet of curvature.
is that also trolling?

Nobody hates Niggers more then other Niggers.

You know the earth is not a perfect gradient sphere right?

holy quads
double 88 too

Joe Rogan Questions ZOG

>Because not all gyroscopes are flat to the ground
hahaha, only someone who has absolutely no clue about gyro can say stupid shit like this
gyro is suspended in space whatever orientation you start it with, stupid mong

>They want a country that is Balkanized
>AnCap
Decentralization is the greatest threat to the globalists, goy. They are the ones that made the US a single country in the first place.

does that means that niggers are based ?
doesn't matter
according to science and globe model water is curved
shame that we can't see this curve

Joe Rogan is more of a centrist that occasionally sides against PC police, not sure why they would target him.

>whatever you start with

Whatever you calibrate it for. Gyroscopes are orientation tools

i am more informed on your laughable model than you are, by very far, you stupid mong

but you can.

where?

Is Joe Rogan the most influential voice in new media? It's him or The Young Turks.

>"""proof""" of round earth
>posts picture proving flat earth

Round earther nuts out in force tonight.

Copernicus was a Freemason how to remember all the details but there are lots of evidence that point that the Earth is flat not curved and covering it up has a lot to do with God and religion and of course lots of money for NASA anybody else got some good Flat Earth renders

uhh no ?
i can see coast of Sweden from beach
in the matter of fact i can see ferry departing to one of our harbors

Fact is, eventually they are going after Joe Rogan hard.
MSM has lost control of the narrative. Podcasts like JRE reach millions and spread all kind of non-(((official narrative sanctioned))) cultural memes. Many of them are very dangerous fot those in power: anti-mainstream aesthetics, healthy masculinity, opening counciousness through meditation, psychedelics, exercise, skepticism towards MSM, Government, conspiracies...

He fucked up when he let Alex Jones drop the truth on the population. They've been trying to end him ever since.

>Alex Jones

the other day i was watching the movie 8 below and the jew from american pie makes a joke while they are in antarctica that if they went any further south they would fall off the edge. i could just imagine some flat earther spitting out their drink at that one

it's flat like a ruler..

>curvature of the earth is visually detectable on sea level
do you put your signature under this claim?

>(((There)))
oh my fucking god LEARN ENGLISH

>grammar nazi on pol
fuck off faggot

er the first fucking line is "Joe Rogan is an angel here to lead us to salvation"

is this one of those things like on every flat earth youtube video ive seen where they fuck up the equation by an order of magnitude?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Says the guy pretending to debate an e-celeb in a pol thread

what equation and by what magnitude ?
for now every flat earth video has zero arguments
except of course for shilling and death threats
post results

fuck off you fucking flat earther mong

>this random video
fuck off

don't you have a dog to fuck, švabski smrduh?

No i means that they hate the fact that they where born niggered, they hate there impure blood more then anyone.

>there are literally still roundies here

> (OP)
>>(((There)))
>oh my fucking god LEARN ENGLISH
Yup am on/pol lol

You believe the earth is flat

every one ive seen so like 3 , just remember they had some shit being "600 feet below horizon" or some shit, and when i double checked it was actually 60 and thats if ur eyeball is literally on the ground

We've got a hungry little troll here

>
>You believe the earth is flat
Why do you believe in Space

no, faggot, i KNOW the earth is flat

it's stupid
>we are talking about niggers
oh i understand it now
have a (You)
and fuck off

we've got a science fiction believing little faggot here

>