Communism doesn't wo-

>communism doesn't wo-

rk.

Well it does if that's what you refer to capitalism as

-rk

Isn’t communism just state capitalism. Isn’t fascism the same thing?

China's system is not communism

China is a semi-Strasserist state, not Marxist.

China still has to embrace capitalism to even survive. Sorry, communism on it's own still doesn't wo- -rk

China hasn't been under true communism for years.
And when it was, it was beyond fucking awful, and ended in the deaths of millions.

China now is basically a weird mix of Facism and Capitalism under the guise of a new age Communism.
Except with none of the good parts of any of them.

Don't do communism kid. Communism kills

This. OP, on a scale of retard, where do you fit?
nigger-downs syndrome?

> Communism can work if you disgard communism and support a market economy with various Special Economic Zones to propel you and reduce poverty
Hmmm, really makes you think.

>if you steal all of the advances made by capitalist societies and then turn 80% capitalist yourself, communism works xD
kek fuck off

rk.

>muh not true communism reverted
Fuck off lol. Right-wingers who say shit like this are no better than stupid commies who spout "communism never tried" and they're even closer to truth. Thing is that communism is impossible and undesirable.

>1 post by this ID
>OP isn't a fagg-

>Thing is that communism is impossible and undesirable.
But most of all, it's Jewish.

Only work when they can drain the money from other countries for a while

Now you see why Trump is the best.

If you read my post, you'd understand I agree wholeheartedly you fucking mong.

Let me break it down for you since you're so fucking stupid;
>China, while a shit hole, is still successful to a certain degree
>this isn't due to communism because it hasn't been under communism for fucking years
>it is really due to copying mostly capitalist values
God damn you're a fucking retar--
>Gadsden
Why did I even bother.

>>>this isn't due to communism because it hasn't been under communism for fucking years
It has never been under communism because communism is unachievable and impossible you fucking stupid nigger cockroach. Kill yourself. It wasn't communism under Mao tyrrany, it isn't communism now.

Communism turns the people into sheep.
Look at China, average IQ is above 100 but the society itself often acts souless and hollow.

Do you want your children to grow up in this kind of society?

China hasn't been communist since Deng Xiaoping. It's authoritarian capitalist now.

wot? Fascism is not state capitalism. Private enterprise is present, and private business owners own the means of production. The state supervises this and intervenes as necessary.

>Do you want your children to grow up in this kind of society?
better than pic related

China has nothing to do with communism.