So Sup Forums, do you judge people by the content of their character, or the colour of their skin?

So Sup Forums, do you judge people by the content of their character, or the colour of their skin?

i judge them by their flag

I judge Canadians by their cut of their cocks.

Now show me yours.

This.

I love chinks!

Both, you'd be a retard to ignore 2 million years of seperation.

by their character, of course.
unfortunately, their character is worse than their skin.

Judge them by their foreskins.

If I judged black people by the content of their character, I'd hate them a lot more.

Leaf on a flag, pretty much a fag....that's how I judge 'em

Judged

SPBP

Obviously by the content of their character. Judging someone based purely on the color of their skin would be pretty retarded.

color obv

I judge people at a glance on the street by their clothes and their walk, I don't know a stranger's character. Thug clothes and thug swagger means they're a thug and I should be on guard.

If there's a correlation between that and skin color, well, it can hardly be helped can it?

The color of their skin gives me unique insight into the content of their character. Dark skin tells me they probably have a shit character and I'm right 95% of the time

I judge them by the content of their character. It's just blacks always have shit character kek

Judging the behavioural differences of a cow based on its breed is retarded.
#Import more jersey bulls.

>he thinks it's just skin color

I prefer color, colour just doesn't seem right for some reason

/thread

I judge people by the content of their character.
That just very heavily correlates with their skin color and nignogs then think I don't like them because they are black and not because they behave like niggers.

both

spaghett

It's not my fault that when you judge blacks on the content of their character you get the exact same result as judging them by their color.

haha cannoli

They're functionally the same.

Content of their character but I still get called a racist.

>do you judge people by the content of their character, or the colour of their skin?

Yes.

Both.
I WILL always be a tad cautious around niggers, but that doesn't mean I will judge them purely by their skin colour.

Life is like a box of chocolates. There are too many niggers.

I wasn't "racist" until I saw how blacks behaved. They are literally savages who belong in the jungle. They will be happier there

Have you asked the NAACP and Affirmative Action for their thoughts?

I judge people only by the content of their character. I do not advocate racism, I advocate race-realism. We are NOT equal physically, nor are we equal mentally - but we are ALL equal in terms of who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form - and we NEED to remember that to stand any chance of making the world a truly better place. I do not adhere to any religion, but the Bible was right when it said that we are ALL made in the image of God.

And their respect for it.

This

I can usually tell the content of someone's character by their skin color.

Now that's some racist shit right there.

whats the difference?

fpbp

MLK was a marxist, yes.

Individuals by their character and groups by the color of their skin / cultural background. You need to do necessary generalizations when dealing with a lot of people.

sbart bost :DDD

:DDDDDDDDDD

PS. vitun neekeri :D

Makes sense to me

I judge them by the content of their skin, and the color of their character.

>So Sup Forums, do you judge people by the content of their character, or the colour of their skin?
Color of their skin. Because race is more than skin color and it affects who that person is.

Also, MLK was a communist, drug addict and fucked White hookers.

:DD

I will consider it the moment there is a black run Sub-Saharan African country with a GDP comparable to western countries.

The Picture lacks Black

Have the left disowned him yet?
Surely ‘content of character in a man’ and ‘muh white privledge’ are incompatiable notions.

Underrated

shieeeeeeeet

I have pre conceived notions based on skin colour but I dont let it blind me from their actions to form a more rounded opinion.

Sometimes you dont have time to find out a persons content of heart. You see an abo walking towards you at night you get ready for a fight. That ain't racist to judge them its just common sense based on that communities overall actions historically.

Yeah but niggers always have shit content of character.

I do what I want.

Fuck, that was a hard pill to swallow. All respect for MLK is now gone. He was a good goy who helped divide and conquer the country in our most geopolitically powerful time.

I judge them by the content of their group character

checkmate leaf

There are a lot of white leftards and niggerlovers I despise more than niggers.

When it comes to niggers, what's the difference?

>Things are this simple, because i have the thought process of babies

>Says the cuck with a literal white guilt holiday

I judge them based on if they have a low test type body and/or a manbun

Most of my black friends were the ones that the other niggers would be like "shiiiiieeeet you like a white person being all smart and shiiiiit" Translation,you're not a hooligan and a thug.

lel i didnt even say anything bad about canada and you got defensive, it's almost like you know how shit your country and people are without needing it pointed out

I can't hear you stupid white boy

Stfu America 2

haha why are you so pissy tonight, Wang Li?

>human
>fathead human
>slightly evolved ape
>ape

color of the skin, how they carry themselves, and their dress. Unless their character make me re-think who they are, that seems very reasonable way to interact with people.

I find a lot of content in the phrase "make america crip again", or the idea of burning down your neighborhood for sainted blunt thief michael brown

actually, to be fair to black people, the media's whole cloth lies are to blame for mike brown

Also by the broadness of their nose, their lips, the texture of their hair

impossible to judge by character alone.

for example, I am waiting for a bus and Mohammed strikes up a conversation with me. He seems like a nice enough guy, good job, good morals etc etc
I am aware however of the collective threat of islam, not by speculation but by hard evidence as seen throughout history and to the current day.
Mohammed is a sand nigger. Mohammed is also a muslim. I see many, many muslims who are mostly sand niggers. And many sand niggers who are mostly muslim.
Now, Mohammed may be a nice guy, but he is part of a race dedicated to a religion hellbent on destroying the west. Something I am obviously completely against. Collectively, Mohammed and his people, his brothers, his aunts uncles and by extension his race pose a threat to my race, that being the white man.
Yes, it might only be a small minority who cause problems but the logical solution to me, if there is a threat or risk associated with letting a particular race into your country like sand niggers, along with their main religion islam is to not let anyone from that particular race in at all.
For the sake of keeping my culture and our countries culture, attitude and lifestyle now and into the future I'll be civil to Mohammed but I'll never regard him positively or make any attempt to go further than a casual conversation at a bus stop. If I had the power to I would ship the entire race back to sand nigger land, waving to Mohammed as he disappeared over the horizon.
Fucking oath I judge on skin color or to be more specific-race and associated beliefs/morals/disposition.
Im pretty stoned lads, sorry if that got off topic

MLK was a hardline commie who fucked whores on the regular

Day before he was killed he was recorded by the fbi sayin "I ain't a negro tonight oh lordy lord" while fucking white prossies

This, along with being a plagiarist, a jew writing most of his speeches, and MLK not even being his name.

I am a scientists and I have black colleagues who have been smarter than me. I acknowledge that, and I do my best to learn from them. I judge them as superior.

The other 99.9% of the time when I see this guy, I judge him like the scum he is.

This.

shitskin detected

Not his quote, just too lazy to type it out.

You must be a fast food worker. I am 100% white, but work in an elite institution. You don't seem to understand Gaussian distributions.

Color of skin is quite often a good indicator of character.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>I am 100% white

Look at these adorable forest critters. You want to pet them and feed them right? You're not going to project on them a particular behavior based on the color of their fur??

Wasn't MLK a communist plagiarist? Seems like a nigger to me

definitely. mlk was a fucking communist liar that plagiarised his thesis (boston u confirms it was difficult to find a single passage written in his own word, but its okay and wont take his degree away because he dindunuffin). he staged the rosa parks bus stunt (rosa attended communist training programs in textile industry multiple years in a row and knew mlk from those same communist training programs). they knew each other and it was setup for him to come in days later in full force to stop whitey. they went from town to town and when one police chief refused to carry weapons or engage them, they immediately stopped protesting and went to a nearby city where they marched with children in the group and a young boy died after they rioted. he called his death the best thing to ever happen to his movement. malcom x called him a coward and said real men didnt put their children in harms way. mlk's best friend wrote a book after his death detailing the real character of the communist fuck - he would get white hookers and beat them in his hotel room. he was married at the time.

the fbi only monitored him because of his communist connections. his advisors and accountants and movement organizers literally flew to china, met with mao during his genocides and flew back to the usa to run his marches.

oh, and its not just his thesis and papers from college that were plagiarized. he also stole his speeches - I have a dream is stolen from archibald carey jr.

so judge him by his character - he is a nigger and subhuman piece of shit that should have been hanged from a tree long before. buried as michael king, his real name that was never legally changed either.

Character. But only insofar as I know what their character is. I'm not a mind reader.

The ones that judge people by the color of their skin are called progs.

lol good point

By the color of their skin.

The color of someone's skin is a very good indicator of their character.
For example, 4% of white men end up in jail at some point in their life, compared to 34% of black men.

interesting, never heard that side of it. you should sauce that shit, leaf.

Best neighbor

This is a 100% statement. Too bad all too many people have been persecuting me about my skin color for the last decade.