HAPPENING Italian regions vote in favour of autonomy in shadow of Catalonia crisis

HAPPENING Italian regions vote in favour of autonomy in shadow of Catalonia crisis

archive.is/ZMqhO

Other urls found in this thread:

group194.net/english/article/54048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares about Shitaly

North Italy is where the white Italians live, they should have their own country.

Reminder that 50% of North Italians are half terroni, and the other 50% are slavs and chinks

Realistically the north should just conquer the south and deport all non Europeand.

I smell an Austrian at work here

Brexit wasn't binding either. There is definitely a trend away from the uniformity offered by the EU policy. Towards individuality. People want to take back control of their lives. Austria, the Czech republic, this, Catalonia, Brexit. The swing to the right is fuelled by this desire.

North Italy is best italy ...

Kek. South italy would become literally africatier shithole

No marannara, no deal
The north is all atrocious cream sauces

terrone mafioso spotted

They don't want to be swamped with shitskins, don't blame them.

Italy should be united. Both north and south Italians are great people.

Whatever, it has no legislative power

>implying that it isn't already

nobody cares , come back when they invent a new type of food

why do people keep believing that splitting into teeny-tinny useless pseudo-countries will make their lives any better?

Based Taleb gets it right again

>The European Union is a horrible, stupid project. The idea that unification would create an economy that could compete with China and be more like the United States is pure garbage. What ruined China, throughout history, is the top-down state. What made Europe great was the diversity: political and economic. Having the same currency, the euro, was a terrible idea. It encouraged everyone to borrow to the hilt.

because they dont have to pay gibs for lazy southeners?

balkanism is good. it allows for more experimentality in governing.

Stop this bullshit please. I am northerner and in favor of separatism, but this is stupid

Yes, more experiments when Europe is being ethnically replaced. That's exactly what everyone needs.

so I assume you support a federal eu?

It is a preemptive strike against the growing number people who want nationalism.
This is funded and orchestrated by the deep state and their pawns, dont be fooled.
Divide and conquer.

why would you divide and conquer what you already control?

It is though. The experiments which go very nationalistic will be successful and others will start to copy them.

You don't understand. Northern sepratism is pretty right wing, it's not Catalonia or Scotland. The ones who promote it are the anti EU and anti refugee party.
I don't hate the south, but I hate our central government. They are the ones who made a secret deal with the EU to make sure all migrants come to Italy when rescued. They are the ones who let the economy go to shit and never implemented measures to recover.

Any form of government would be better than what we have now

The jew wants it.

t. totally unbiased opinion

Still better than the rest of the country

Breaking up the country will bring things right...
You need to get to the power not spliting Italy in two mother fuckers.

This, and then people wonder why the jews are winning. Half of Sup Forums (if not more) is retarded incapable of critical thinking.

It isn't even about breaking up the country, it's about special status region, which means less taxes to central government and more funding to local authorities
>Breaking up the country will bring things right
It unironically would. We need a big shock to unfuck ourselves. As I said it's not a north south problem, but a governance one.

That part of Italy was always our bitch. Also the bitch of the austrians.

The Jews are winning because of the degree of violence they're willing to commit to

No.

Is there a guarantee they would be nationalist?
I'm not a Euro so I can't speak for Euros, but unified nationalist countries would be more effective in halting the demographic replacement and kicking out the ones who are already there. Balkanizing the entire continent would be terrible right now.

Is it not possible to take power in the national government and change things there rather than breaking away?

You dont have a fucking idea.
You are putting the base for another arian genocide.
We dont let you do that fucking jewish puppets.

im pretty confident its not about any gibs.

balkanism is good?
the balkans are filled with like 50 countries none of us even heard of, and they're all useless.
how is that good?

i agree with these, its divide and conquer.

>Is it not possible to take power in the national government and change things there rather than breaking away?
no. it is obviously not

balkans are shitholes because they're inhabited by serbs and other turk off-shoots, not because they're small countries.

>bongs allowing Scottish vote and Brexit caused this

As always Perfidious Albion is behind this all.

Give the south more money and you have less to spend in yourselves (of which a huge chunk of welfare I assume goes to terroni living already in the north), keep more money for yourselves and you will become even richer and the south poorer, which will increase the migration south->north. There is no winning on this unless you split and ennact hardcore border control and anti-immigration policies.

I'm assuming some would be nationalist and others won't be. Then the countries in between can look at say, the nationalists in N. Italy and compare them to Sweden and decide on that basis that nationalism is the better option. One of the problems with our current nation states is that in most of them it's very difficult for far-right movements to get near power.

no, just no.
splitting into shitty useless countries almost always ends in a disaster, or a civil war.
and the last thing we fucking need right now, is a civil war in europe.

all these separatist movements in catalonia/spain are nothing else but playing on emotions of gullible retards, they somehow think chaos and destabilization of at established country is a good thing.

this has nothing to do with gibs, or taxes.
its all about "muh fee-fees".

>im sad and angry, so super depressed!! im sure making a new country will suddenly turn my life into a fairy tale with endless riches and happiness!!

democracy is a fucking disaster.

>why would you divide and conquer what you already control?

To control even more. The smaller the states will be the more they'll need a superstate to federate their european interests on the global stage. If you already have a big nation that can do that, there's no real need of the EU.

That's why most European federalists are also regionalists/autonomists/anti-centralization.
I could put a link toward a video of (((Jacques Attali))) here where he explains why this is somewhat a good thing for the EU, but the video is in french.

yes
next step is back to city-states
kek'd

Unfortunately no. The whole system is designed to prevent any form of drastic change, starting from our judges. Even if we elected an extreme right government with a vast majority of seats real change isn't possible. With the current system it's a slow death like dying from a thousand papercuts
>You are putting the base for another arian genocide.
Dude, that's already happening under the current system. Don't get me wrong, I understand where you come from since you are Spanish and associate separatism with Catalonia. In fact I don't support Catalan independentism because it's a suicidal brand of independetism, which only means that they would rejoin the EU, bring in more third worlders and then be a problem, for Spain and Europe as a whole since those migrants would start leaking everywhere.
This is different. First off it's not outright independence, just about more fiscal control and less funding for central government. Think as Swiss canton system in an ideal world (we will not get to that point unfortunately).
Second if it were separatism with independence, it would still be better than what we have now. Our politicians lack a sense of responsability, since they can spread the shit they do on a vast country with a vast population. They answer to no one this way. If they were more directly responsible, you wouldn't see the migrant relocation scheme which we have now

(((they))) want to balkanize eurpean countries to make them weaker and to weed out resurgence s of nationalist sentiment. ive heard from souces that Bavaria will try to split off successfully.

Can someone explain to me what is a Terroni

Except big nations are sucking EU cock like there is no tomorrow. Only the UK resists.

our way of calling people from south Italy

exactly
muditerraniggering lands are not part of the Human realms

this is mostly about fiscal control you dumb fucks and it's the main goal that Lega Nord always had for 20 years before they put Salvini to spew populist crap to win back votes, nobody wants to split italy, the goal isn't even becoming a federal state, there is no "identity" bullshit here
currently italy is very centralized, they just want the taxes paid in the north to stay mostly in the north, some special regions such as sicily already have greater autonomy
anyway this referendum is mostly propaganda

(((They))) also sense that italy willmost likely try to leave the European Union in the next few years which would be a fatal blow to it so they want to split it to stop that from being in the realm of possibility. divide and conquer is their age old tactic

So if i called a shitskin a Terroni this would be appropriate?

break away from Africa Italian bros!

>To control even more
literally no. It is way harder to exercise control over multiple countries, especially if the politics of each country are drastically different. Although in terms of the EU I'm not sure, some provinces of france were they their own country may leave the EU while France as a whole will never leave.
I was speaking generally though about balkanization being good. For example I believe the US could really benefit from balkanization.

>next step is back to city-states
I wish

OH SHIT NIGGER,WE /BALK/ NAO

Spot the nigger

>Sub-Saharan ancestry
How much is it in France nowadays? 50%?

in general we call shitskins "extracomunitari". If they are nigger and not things like indians or chinese we call them "negri" or "neri" if you want to be PC

t. Terroni

Lombard blooded Anglo here, tried to learn Italian I'm order to communicate with the large Italian family I found going back a few generations. Meant piss-all, the regional dialect was so different. Happy for them, may the League, or the kingdom, rise again.

also we call Romenians and Albanians "zingari"

comes from talking about peasant farmers but today just refers to s. Italian people

OH WEH!

>Except big nations are sucking EU cock like there is no tomorrow

who?

the czechs who dont give a shit and just elected an anti immigrant party literlaly yesterday?
the slovaks who also dont give a shit?
the hungarians who also dont give a shit?
the polaks who also dont give a shit?

who are you talking about?
france and germany? 2 countries out of how many in the EU?

Dialects are almost impossible to learn. I'm originally from Milan and I only learned Milanese because my grandma constantly speaks it.

Not really i'm from north-west

>unified nationalist countries would be more effective in halting the demographic replacement and kicking out the ones who are already there
Just like the 50% white USA are doing right now?

>big nations
>czech rep
>slovakia
>hungary
>poland
kek

>extracomunitari
thats some warhammer 40k shit right there Italians are alrite.

ignore the French shitposter. He is a marocchino

>The preliminary turnout in Lombardy was above 40 percent, Lombardy President Roberto Maroni told journalists when announcing preliminary results. In Veneto, it reached 57 percent.

Oh people don't seem to care about it desu senpai. baka

Bait harder nigger frog-eater

More control over immigration and economics.

>marocchino
>zingari
>extracomunitari
>negri
Why dont more people speak Italian this language sounds hilarious to insult people with. I bet Italians have weapons grade bants

Oh a nepal guy , how is it under yellow commie occupation?

It sucks desu. How is Italia's mood this morning? It's nearly afternoon there.

Godspeed my brothers
fight the southern leeches

What should they call themselves, then? Gallia Cisalpina, or Cisalpine Gaul? Lombardia, or Lombardy? Would it be divided even further, to Veneto, Lombardia, Liguria, Emilia-Romagna, and Toscana?

Pretty normal , it's starting getting cold here

Yup. If you want a term for foreigner in general including whites, it's "straniero"

>thread about something you know very well
>realize most of the posts are uniformed bullshit
really makes you think

si, i know he meant big, but EU is not 2 countries.

Lol you're posting very bad examples, not only those countries are not big bu they are ethnostates. Real big euro countries like France, Germany, Spain, Italy are very loyal pets of the EU and they're also multinational and multiethnic. Only ethnostates can resist foreign rule.

Exept negri , all the rest are not insults these words are the common to identify some kind of people , real italian insults are far worse than this

>expecting foreigners to know about Italian politics
It's our job to explain to them

I have a friend on the North. She was saying the same. She also hates niggers in South. lol But she didn't vote. I wonder if it is just a show your political party put to gain popular support.

Good luck from Catalonia

Stai zitto zingaro

tfw no austrian to rule over you

See:

group194.net/english/article/54048

lol

In fact it is , election coming on february-march of the next year , if pd (left party) will lose we can have a right goverment so the propaganda is started

Fottiti negro