Thoughts on Golden Kamuy?

Thoughts on Golden Kamuy?

It's a homosexual conspiracy.

I love their covers.

Pretty good, I thought it would be a japs dindu nuffin manga, turn out it was pretty educational series.

It's one of my favorite ongoing manga right now.

How?

One of the best underrated mangas that's out there
also we need more Protags like Sugimoto

It's alright, not bad but nothing incredible ir that leaves a lasting impression.

I think its pretty great.

Its a great Western transplanted in Northern Japan. Think about it.

One of the best between nowadays ongoing manga.

They won't be able to make an anime out of this

I think it's pretty great, it's certainly unique and has a character of its own.

Professor Penis is the best character.

is dis sum prequel to kuma miko?

Ezo Cooking with Asirpa and Sugimoto

Also has good MC. It's not a beta retard, he's surprisingly not an edgy autist like how war vets are in other series, and he's not a try hard normalfag, too.

Your life is a homosexual conspiracy.

Got bored of it and quit reading pretty early. It was alright it just wasn't very engaging

It's the best ongoing Young Jump series.

Can anything kill Sugimoto?

Shiraishi has been a bit annoying as of lately.
Reducing a character to buttmonkey status is never a good move in my book.

poetic

>ainu shit
nope
one of the worst immigrants

Are you butthurt because they're the original inhabitants of your precious Nippon?

Good but I think I prefer the Ainu/cooking/SoL moments over the action ones

>One of the best underrated mangas
I'll agree with best, but it isn't underrated.

"Gentlemanly" penises are the best penises.

>He's right!
What did he imply by this?

As a Canadian I was incredibly proud of the Japanese when I saw those pages.

It got sort of boring, honestly. I think I'm just not into the author's brand of comedy enough.

Escape King and Suigimoto are fucking top teir blokes. The reaction images have kept me laughing even months after the chapters come out. Its one of those series I keep an eye on but don't read until after a couple months and binge the newests chapters, since it doesn't seem to have weekly scan threads like some other series I like keeping up with.

>It was alright it just wasn't very engaging
That may be the most nonsensical statement I've ever read here.

I don't know if it means much when you're the best because one of the series better than you went on hiatus, and the other moved to another magazine because the art was too good for the author to keep doing it weekly.

>immigrants
Huh?

Which two manga are you talking about?

Real and Innocent.

Don't mind the angry nip

>It got sort of boring
3/10
Have a (You)

great characters, great faces, decent story that keeps things interesting, great fights, "filler" chapters are very funny and/or educational about peoples cultures.

I look forward to it quite a lot.

You're really baffled that people can have different opinions, aren't you?

It's okay to have shit taste user, not everyone is meant to be a patrician

Is that a JAV or something

I like it.

Is this bullying going too far? Does he still deserve to continue suffering like this?

Not bad.

Is it an action-adventure-hustle themed manga or hunting-food themed manga?

No love for Kingdom? I thought it's better than Kamui too.

>That look of intense concentration

God, is Asirpa the best in this series? I might pick this up, looks great.

>Keeps the hat on

asirpa is osoma

My favorite convict besides Escape King has got to be that guy who gets off on Suigimoto murdering the fuck out of him. That entire arc was nuts.

The current arc is fucking crazy with all the Kurosawa references.

Does anyone else thinks his style looks too clean? It doesn't have that manga look I'm so used to seeing.

I'd love to know what else you consider to be at the top.

Being digital makes it looks cleaner, his style is also pretty clean on it's own and he also uses a bunch of stock pictures that look ugly as fuck.

just go back to cooking and slice of life already

Blame!
Berserk
Eden: It's and endless world
Vinland Saga
Blade of the immortal
One Piece

And I few others I probably don't remember
Vagabond
Gunnm

Wow, what a patrician list of entry-level action series.

Goes to show, all overly popular stuff, total assumption of mine but I'm guessing you haven't read all that many manga given that list of yours.

This bottom left panel is the moment I fell in love with the series.

It's pretty damn good

Shitposting about patricianhood is bad enough, but at least have something to back it up that isn't "my first seven seinen manga and One Piece".

Most non-entry level stuff is shit compared to that list though

People really think that entry level = shit

Mostm anga are really shit and not worth even mentioning it

some of these panels are too funny

I didn't imply those were shit, you nigger. But listing a mixed bag of very well-known series mostly of the same general kind doesn't exactly back up his pretensions to patrician good taste.

Also,
>most non-entry level stuff
"Most" is almost totally meaningless when you're talking about a group - all "non-entry-level" manga - that includes 100K+ entries.

Calm your tits subhuman
And yes, even if we were to dig thrugh all that shit, almost nothing of good would come out of it

>most
Again, meaningless, and if you're seriously trying to defend a low powerlevel with "BUT IT'S ALL SHIT," then you should just fuck off.

>And yes, even if we were to dig thrugh all that shit, almost nothing of good would come out of it
Completely false.

>meaningless
Your argument is meaningless, what I said is reality

Prove it

A shame she got an inaccurate first impression, she needs to see it when it's loaded and ready. Also she's definitely one of the best, but not quite as best as Fisherman or the old dudes.

Literally the best cooking show I've ever read.
This author is a comedic genius.

So why exactly hasn't Sugimoto fucked Asirpa yet?

>show I've ever read

>start reading something
>the very next time I open Sup Forums, it's at the top of the catalogue

Every time.

Is there a name for this type of autismal semi-educational manga?

Golden Kamui, Dungeon Meshi and Gunka no Balzer are my favorite ongoing manga right now.

subsidized

>tfw you'll never hunt and catch your own food, skin it, prepare it, and eat delicious native dishes from fresh, succulent ingredients
This is a feel I never expected to get

Great job user, you got the joke.
Same, just caught up the last eight chapters or so after weeks of waiting and the thread popped up not even an hour later. While I really like how the gang war arc turned out I have to ask how the hell Tsurumi expects to come out on top with only one skin, so many of his mean dying or betraying him, and the best damn sniper in northern Japan defecting to join Hijikata's group. He's seriously going to have to pick up the slack if he wants to win this thing.

We need more Ainu representation in manga.

I don't get it.

I've had chapter 1 of GnB open in my tab for a little while now, I've been really interested in it but I keep putting it off. I have been keeping up with Groundless though, it has pretty great potential as a war manga if they dial back on wanking the sniper as hard as possible and focus more on the commanding and infantry units who should really be putting in the work. Other than that I do like it's WWII reminiscent atmosphere and setting.

>Gunka no Balzer

I read a few chapters a long time ago, and decided not to continue because it seemed like fujoshit bait.
Was I wrong?

Yes. The only foothold fujos might have is destroyed since Helmut is a girl.

Yes, you're wrong. I read till the raws and its not a big sausage party or intended to be a bait. There are girls in the story

Just because that the character design was derived from strings of yaoi Hetalia doujins the author made previously does not make Gunka no Baltzar itself a fujo bait.

Yeah, the only pair with any real subtext is hetero.

What pair is that?

Innocent was such a big disappointment. I loved Kokou no Hito and the premise was great, but the stuff with the lesbian executioner punk rock imouto was really fucking cringy.

You know, around the time I came around to Golden Kamui, I also came across this manga within one of these threads that also introduced me to the manga. Loved it.

Guy who does that here, fucking beautiful edit and filename.

I love it when you guys do fun stuff like this.

Top fucking catch user

Currently reading this series trying to catch up. Really fucking enjoying it. My biggest complaint is the constant neverending ainu cock sucking from the author.
Sugimoto is a top tier mc tho

I remember from reading the manga is was mostly about some not-japan vs not-russia war. While both side had their ww2 rifleman, not-japan has 3 eye psyker and saber tooth tiger on their side while not-russian has some calvary with not-griffith leading the charge. Is there anymore I should know?

You got that right. Nonetheless, it was really decent. I'm surprised it's by the author of HOTD.

>not-griffith
I wouldn't call him that.

look at this guy, he looks like a woman and he is a tactical genius. Isn't that just like griffith?