REMINDER: You are all about to be cured of your (((fundamental cognitive problem)))

It will be a literal “mic drop” on the world’s stage.

No one ever again will have the ability to question who’s responsible for, involved [in] coordinating, etc. ANYTHING that has ever happened and been considered a “conspiracy theory”, ever again....
Anonymous (ID: vy3Y5hFc) 10/06/17(Fri)17:35:26 No.144293569

I know it sounds ridiculous but that’s simply because I’m trying to convey the broadness and scope of what will be publicly disclosed.

My only point is that after it’s all over, no one will be able to turn away from the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0CFBpyIsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't mind these roleplay threads, but can you do a better job?

So if the official story changed to the conspiracy would that mean the new conspiracy theorists are people who still believe the original story?

/Our guy/ David wilcock (((problematic fundamental cognitivist))) lays it out...

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup Forums-wikileaks?showall=1&limitstart=

jeffrey tambor is an ayyylmao who shot jfk

>tfw 6 hours

so tired of waiting for the promised le ebic habbenings

It's not a literal Mic drop you faggot. Learn what literal means.

>It will be a literal “mic drop” on the world’s stage.
Figurative you illiterate cunt.

Shills getting in before I can even add second post. Must be peak hour for you guys.
P.s. this is just a red flag that makes me want to dig deeper

You got inside info?

James Files shot JFK

fpbp.
OP is downie, sage.

The movie The Hangover (2009) opens up with a helicopter shot of the exact corner and floor of the hotel where the shooting occurred.

The song at this moment says "Got a number 13 tattooed on my neck," just like we saw in the photo of the killer that the media released.

Notice also that an Egyptian-styled obelisk appears at the right-hand side of the frame.

is this intended to be a demoralization campaign? I'm 90% sure these threads are.
>Larp as user in the know
>Promise happening date
>say something faggoty like TICK TOCK
>no happening
>repeat until the end of time

Checked

Op here not larping..

Have a look at this : divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup Forums-wikileaks?showall=1&limitstart=

This shit again. How about you find their """secret massages""" before the actual event happens? This would be something impressing instead of looking for stuff afterwards.

I wish this was true.

This is quite the article. Thanks.

The world is controlled by signs and symbols.

correct.

Was he a tranny at the time?

>It will be a literal “mic drop” on the world’s stage.
>No one ever again will have the ability to question who’s responsible for, involved [in] coordinating, etc. ANYTHING that has ever happened and been considered a “conspiracy theory”, ever again....
>Anonymous (ID: vy3Y5hFc) 10/06/17(Fri)17:35:26 No.144293569
>I know it sounds ridiculous but that’s simply because I’m trying to convey the broadness and scope of what will be publicly disclosed.
>My only point is that after it’s all over, no one will be able to turn away from the truth.

>>Anonymous (ID: vy3Y5hFc) 10/06/17(Fri)17:35:26 No.144293569

You retard didn't even delete the poster ID when you copy/pasted. The larpers on this board are getting lazy and lame.

ISRAEL KILLED JFK

ALIENS ARE FAKE AND GAY

DAVID WILCOCK IS DISINFO.

>The larpers on this board are getting lazy and lame.....
1 post by this ID..
Apart from snark...... What have you contributed?

>notice also

wew

Opie was quoting a post, you complete and utter fresh fuck tremendous fucking casserole.
GTFO here/

>can't sleep
>Check Sup Forums
>See this right away
>mfw I'm too tired to convince myself that nothing is going to happen even though it won't

No shit...here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0CFBpyIsg

Thank you for sharing this and don't let the very obvious shills upset you.

Nanoscale telepathy bots?

Just get on with it you fucking faggot. If you really had something you would just fucking disclose it. Stop LARPing start fucking disclosing. God you LARPing faggots are awful.

or you just going to try and pull a (((project bluebeam))) on us?

fake and gay back to /x/

It's quoting mega user from a few days ago. Lol.

Ah the mega user that sourced a fake assange account for evidence. That's called LARPing you faggot.

My body is ready.

When has anything MegaLARP said ever come true? I want my fucking happening REEEE.

I really don't trust wilcuck. If this is all about him than this is prolly a waste of time..

Certain humans can already telepathy...

>divinecosmos

Jeez youre worse than the globalburning fags. promptly kys
Also sage

Lets hope it's better than
> The cold war was just the commie jews fighting the capitalist jews

btw if this is all just an elaborate iq test you can colour me insulted

>240p

riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

It was actually his twin brother

No illuminati
No famous ppl in secret societies
No occult knowledge handed to all people across the world
No science of the occult taught to every person on the planet

We just have 3 religions fighting to the death
Races
Sex
Gay vs non gay
Liberal vs conservative

The apocalypse

I will not believe shit till that info is given to every one

>wikileaks about the drop the nuke
HAHAHA, wikileaks is the Rothschild owned CIA, nigger

nothing's gonna happen. kikes will never be defeated. we won't see the world awaken and free itself. sorry.

wackos have been talking about the impending paradigm shift for centuries. Hitler was as close as we got. It's all fucked now.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

This is how I lived for 10 years. Iraq stargates. Nostrodamus, Jupiter second sun, planet x. Indigo children, 5th dimension beings, niburu, 2012. Then I sobered up.

And that is precisely why Kissinger said in 2012 'Israel won't exist in 10 years time'.

It's gonna get very, very interesting.

An Ayy fucked Elvis straight up the ass?

Right?

>That flag
>2012 new age bullshit

Kill it with fire.

>Happening thread #10030485000

IT'S HAPPENING THIS TIME YOU GUYS FOR REAL

m8 you dont understand. The amount of disinfo and subversion in the current year is unreal. If they disclose the fucking aliens I'm pretty sure the elites and the apathic people would find a way to turn the blind eye. This gay fucking earth is so unrecognizable to its once glorious self that explaining ourselves to people is almost impossible. At this point we shouldn't even be sad if we got hitby a meteor and it wipes us all out. The actual people who are deserving to live is %1 of the population and I'm pretty sure I wouldnt be one of them. Its just so tiresome.

that fucking webpage is a mile long..
why do all the flat earth-esque conspiracy theories ALWAYS attempt to garner some sort of credibility by making their theory either a 1-2 hour long, drawn out youtube video, or a fucking thesaurus length post?

this is the Destiny Theory, where some people cannot help but confuse either: Talking Speed, Post Length, or Video Length with a sort of credibility, without understanding why they do

>"Stephen" means Crown and "Paddock" is an enclosure for farm animals. Names often have symbolic codes in them when dealing with events like this.

>The shooter's name may hint at how the Cabal (Crown) had their victims gathered in a paddock-type enclosure, and wants to turn us all into their slaves.

>The movieMars Attacks(1996) featured an ET-driven massacre in the exact same spot, where the key to defeating the ETs was playing country music.

Why are so many of these completely reliant on these moronic "hidden" patterns? I'd be more inclined to believe you without these cringy, folding a $20-tier false nonsense.

The article was quite interesting and had fuckall to do with Flat Earth bullshit. I'm not saying you're a shill, but you did just try to discredit something with a completely bullshit lie.

There is literally a community on reddit for making fun of conspiracists that have made up their own in-house conspiratorial explanations for shit they can't explain with the official story. It's kinda surreal.

if dabs hillary clinton is actually alex jones.