Welcome to the only European country where you can easily own guns

Welcome to the only European country where you can easily own guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Cost-of-living/Local-purchasing-power
gunpolicy.org/firearms/compare/178/rate_of_gun_homicide/11,49,50,18,65,69,71,232,86,66,88,125,136,177,172,149,192
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you move to Switzerland

mountainjew shithole

and not be allowed to carry them to stop axe wealding muslims!

cool flag, too.
god bless those mountainniggers

What's your cardio like when you're closer to sea level?

>what is Czech republic?

Have considered moving there for a while. There's a lot of nice points (gun ownership, beautiful scenery, pure democracy), and the flag is a big plus.

More reason to start buying guns and stocking uo now for the upcoming war against islam.

Russkie student here. It's pretty nice, definitely better than other European countries. Still even here there is a lot of cancer, especially among the millenials. My university has lgbt, feminist and marxist societies and sometimes holds conferences on transfags and other shit.

>eu

French flag because I'm near the border currently

>what are illegal guns
Oh, yeah. They’re easier to get than a legal one most places.

I believe Czech Republic has some lax gun laws as well, but it's not quite the same in Switzerland, where the firearm culture is much older and more intrinsic to their national identity.

Dude, I can easily buy a gun too. All I have to do is register the purchase.

Stock up on more guns because a false flag shooting will happen by the (((EU))) in Switzerland which will be used as a pretext for bongistani and ausfailian tier laws

>not realizing the US is Switzerland but 20 times its size

some others I know:

Czechia
Romania
Italy

What about the jews?

No it isn't. Switzerland is much more whiter, richer and educated.

FUCK YOU MOUNTAINNIGGERS LET ME IN YOUR UTOPIA!!!!

And much more expensive, which makes the purchasing power the same as in the US if not lower.

Also, there aren't any niggers or spics.

> slavic shitholes
> pasta shithole

lol

we have lots of yugos and other niggertier immigrants, you just don't know about them because you are a dumb burger who hasn't had his diabeetus shot yet

pic is very similar to austrian weapon laws.

>two weeks to get a permit to buy semi autos and handguns
>no mandatory training, police interviews or inspection, bolted safes, psychological testing, magazine restrictions or bans on salt weapons

Cuckstrian laws are worse

but we have albanians and also enjoy never owning a house and paying 2.5k rent.

Wait for the Swiss spineless pussies to approve the new EU gun legislation next year.
This country has become a cucked embarrassment like the others

nah, we will never enter the EU, people junderstand exactly that wages will be dumped into oblivion by cheap and shitty eastern Euro workers (and Germans) if we join them

Better get those referendum signatures

Can you propose letting the stores stay open after 6pm and on Sunday on the next referendum?
I don't know why you voted for this restriction in the first place, it's inconvenient as fuck

stfu retarded slav , if you think we are too inconvenient, you can always remainin French-Congo =')

That's because it's like the size of your bedroom, when I said 20 times I was being full of shit
It's actually much more I had no idea
US superficies : a bit less than 10 millions kilometers
Switzerland : 40 000 kilometers
Switzerland is only 3 times the size of Los Angeles, yes you read that right. You could fit 240 switzerland in the US, and this is not bait.
Chances are there's already 5000 smaller switzerland like "utopias" in the US right now as we speak, rural commuities exist everywhere, even in France, that's what you need to chase, not migrating everywhere on the planet like a global citizen

>being too dumb to realize more jobs => bottom up increase in wages

Yeah for semis dude, but how is that cucked?

Also technically fully automatic weaponry isn't banned, you just need a license issued from the minister of defense.

They're going to need them
when CERN opens the abyss to hell.

>license issued from the minister of defense
yeah thats gonna be easy to get

>the only

not true

ye, more jobs for foreigners who will work for 1/5th of the swiss wage, you really are a smart cuck aren't you

In many European countries getting firearm license is easy. Especially in Nordic countries where people hunt a lot, there are almost as much guns per capita as USA.

These 50k signature will not be an obstacle. The referendum is going to be held for sure. It's the way people vote that sucks. The sheeple always just hand over their money and power to any government (cantonal, federal, EU, UN) that askes for it. These brainwashed fools are going to pay for their idiocy.

Itt bergjuden kreiswichs

The only famous swiss person alive is melonpan

>doesn't even know what the correct unit for measuring a surface is.
And btw it's not useless land that makes a country powerful.

> a wild germonkey appears

did you learn turkish already you fucking germ?

maybe you should try to properly open your eyes then you could see more swiss people =')

Lol it's impossible for a non-Swiss non-EU citizen get a shit tier job like cashier or burger flipper. Restrict it so that EU citizens can't get these jobs either, remove the working hours restriction and enjoy the wage growth by two digit percentages in all fields. You've got so many opportunities to increase efficiency in your country, yet your slowness and the cuckoldey for EU ruin it. By the way, your banking sector is obsolete. Both on the retail level (customer experience is a joke, and so backwards you don't even have Apple Pay) and on the private banking level (full disclosure to the US, no more banking secret). You're ruining your own country m8.

Don't tell the anglos. Let them circle-jerk eachother off lite reddit

tfw when you have a natural border wall that's protected you for centuries...then tunnel a huge EU troop corridor under it.

Damn dude.

Anyways the Czechs told the EU to gtfo with their gun grab and passed their own law nullifying it. Praying that your rights remain intact. Fuck the EU and that faggot Kalergi.

I don't know, it looks pretty comfy

Jew shithole

yes, that's why germans are living with 1000 euros or less per month, because your "plan" worked so well

stfu and go "repair" your own country, you slavic shitter

or tell me your location so i can come and fetch you for deportation =')

kill yourself you stupid chink

I was referring to america you dumbfuck

take your vitamin D pills and chill out you chink

>deport a legal resident that proposes nationalistic policies
>cuckold to EU and the US instead
Well, Switzerland is fucked with retards like you.

Can you own full auto?

idc if you are legal or not, if you show subversive actions against the country that could possibly ruin the lives of every blue collar worker then ye

you are getting deported son

you can go and cry at the EU court , maybe Belgium will take you =')

I quite like Switzerrland. Don’t understand the hate it gets.

YOU don't leave them alone burger

>create more jobs that increase pay
>ruin blue collars' lives
Where did you get your econ knowledge, dumbass?

Yes Geneva and Zurich are 100% white, trust me im an amerimongrel race's enthusiast.

success breeds jealousy

Own is useless without bear.

we don't need more jobs

No it isn't easy. You need to suck 24 government and refugee dick to own a .22lr single shot. It takes two years to get a handgun in your mongol state.

Only Switzerland has lax gun laws.

> much more whiter
Fix your fucking english, Christ this place has slipped.

>dude muh grammar
nobody cares redditor

God I hate threads like this. Can't we just talk about something original for once?

>privacy rights
>not EU
>skiing
bretty gud

>One of the richest places on earth
>mountain
>shithole

can i ask you what the dating scene is like in switzerland? is there plenty of prime pussy? is hypergamy as strong as throughout the rest of the west

What is hypergamy? I'm in a steady relationship for 2 years now, so I'm not really into the dating scene atm. From my experience tho, it is easier to find someone in your circle of friends than going out and finding someone at a bar. Swiss people are alittle reserved and shy. It's not like people don't hit each other up in bars or discos, but that's usually with sex in mind, and not a real relationship. Older people seem to use dating platforms a lot. I'd say for foreigners it is pretty hard to get into relationships with Swiss people, romanticaly or not, because everyone keeps to themselves mostly.

You don't.

Delete yourself

Please stay in Russia. Don't bother hop borders
to "study".

spbp. Don't come here. We're full.

Of course the donkey flag asks a retarded question

Deal with it

You are trolling, right? I have 3 app to pay with my phone and our banking system work better than most us included for its size to economy ratio and size in absolute numbers.
Plus why are so many small retail owners from se asia?
Full disclosure is fou us citizen only. Your companies are exempted.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Cost-of-living/Local-purchasing-power

hmm

czech gun laws are actually better than switzerland's

you can conceal carry in czech republic - you can't do that in switzerland

Truly beautiful gun homicide country, only problem is they don't nearly have as many weapons as USA so they can't beat the record.

you just put your money there so it's safe

it's easier to get a gun in Switzerland than the czech republic

>gun homicide

Their overall homicide rate is lower than the vast majority of EU countries, including your own slavic shithole.

Nepotism is alive and well in Austria.

Either way, we've got conscription, and we're a small country, so automatic weapon training and automatic weapons aren't hard to come by, even if they're not within our homes. Should the need arise, I can get to the closest army base under 20 minutes.

>small arms survey via The Guardian

How in the sweet blue FUCK is that retarded you dong loving shit sucker? It's fucking PERFECTLY reasonable that he would have INSANE cardio just by going down somewhere low you putrid waste of an anal ass TURD from your bitch mother.

Technically, yes, if you get a special permission from the minister of defense. Apart from that, not legally.

>the view
>beautiful neighbourhood
>prosperity
I should just kill myself

Who cares about the economy whe the wealth distribution is skewed.
You are the one who should go back. This is why despite growing job opportunities Us of A is so shit to work in -wage dont go up fast enough and wealth concentrate with those who are already rich-

When I moved from Moscow, it was like I moved 4-5 years back in time in terms of banking. M8, we have EVERYTHING in banking digitally. Instant money transfer via person's card or phone number, no comission. Monthly interest capitalization on the account balance. Cash withdrawal without commission. Payment in other countries and on the Internet with no commission. Payment in other currencies with the exchange rate similar to the forex market: some 0.25% in spread. You don't even have to go to the bank to open an account or get a credit card: apply online and they'll fucking deliver it to your doorstep the next day. Needless to say we have Apple Pay and other convinient stuff.
And I'm not talking about small shit-tier banks, this is all applicable to large institutions, including state owned Sberbank and VTB. I was surprised to learn that the banking sector is developed in Europe only in Russia and the UK.

>0.7 per 100k

Literally fake stats.

gunpolicy.org/firearms/compare/178/rate_of_gun_homicide/11,49,50,18,65,69,71,232,86,66,88,125,136,177,172,149,192

You answer like a nigger. And you are pne actually.

Good luck with that... It takes 13 years in order to get citizenship.

What I proposed would increase the wages bottom up. Not top-down like in the US.

>Live in UK
>Own 6 Guns
>Including a Semi Automatic Section 1 Shotgun with 10 rounds capacity
>MFW people think it's hard to get guns in the UK

The numbers from wikipedia strongly contradict this graphic. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

For example, Switzerland comes in at 2.1 firearm homicides per 1 million. Australia comes in at 1.6 per 1 million.