CHRISTIAN GENERAL; OPERATION CULTURE CRUSADE

>What do you mean by Crusade?
So, under the past years we have seen propaganda campaigns aimed specifically at Christians. The propaganda has been so effective that for most Christians now, they are hollow shells of their former selves. What is most important for you to realize is where the origin of such propaganda came about. Before I begin, I need you to understand just how important religious doctrinations are to states. Many people will believe that ethical concepts came before religion and while that may be true, the religion was created in order to determine which ethics a community who follows the doctrine would use.
Currently right now, in many countries in the world, the Talmudic doctrine has been applied.

>Talmudic Doctrine? How do you mean?
The Talmud is the doctrine which Jews follow. The Doctrine was created so that Jews were taught not to assimilate and conserve the Jewish identity. The Talmud promotes Jews to treat non-jews as essentially "cattle" and would be the reason why we see control style policies. This is also the reason why many people became atheist and or agnostic. It is also the reason why many people have big dreams of reaching new heights. It's all about control over people and this doctrine, although not directly mentioned, is the doctrine the whole world follows.

>So how is this a problem?
The jews are collapsing in of themselves. Their doctrine has just demonstrated that when applied, a country falls apart sociologically. Soon more and more people will reject the way of life and turn to another. This is where Islam is slipping in.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508635896550.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lol, Islam? Seriously, who will believe that shit?
A lot of people will end up having their countries severely hindered by introduced policies. The Talmudist Jews haven't really anticipated the power of Islam and how their doctrine could potentially replace their own. This leads to the media flurry we see today.

>You still haven't told us what you mean by Crusade.
A crusade, under this context, is a reactionary to Jihad. The goals is to observe Muslim Jihad tactics in terms of cultural jihad and apply a reactionary to them.

>Okay, so how do we do it?
With the internet. Every discussion board, both social media and plebbit will be compromised with Christian Propaganda. We will arrange propaganda to paraphrase the Gospel and help Christians return to the king so as we speak.

>...Dude... Lol, why and what's the end game?
Well, let's face it, we are being persecuted now. We mention anything about our faith at school we will be laughed at; you go to work with a Crucifix on and your boss will tell you to take it off; you go to a gathering and some dumbass that you obviously know your smarter than them treats you like the idiot because you are "Christian". This operation isn't conducted because we want to larp an identity, this operation is conducted to save our identity!

>Okay, I'm down, how do we do this?
So in the past years on /pol we have immortalized Pepe and memed Trump into presidency. Our worship truly gave us evidence of its power. The more and more people talk of one thing the more and more that one thing becomes pertinent in their lives. This is what we are going to do with Jesus. On every board and every corner on the net we will be pumping images of Jesus; funny ones, uplifting ones even ones that would make fun of him; all of it is important because regardless of whether or not someone will hate or love Jesus, we need them thinking about him. Also, when talking online, use paraphrases that hide the Gospel in what you say. End game is just to get Jesus in a position where he is the most worshiped icon on the internet. In other words, we are going to meme the second coming into existence…

holybump

>we are going to meme the second coming into existence…
That's a crazy idea, count me in!

You are without light my friend.

You cannot oppose the Jews because they are God's instrument. They are loved on account of the Patriarchs, even if they are enemies of the Gospel for your sake.

America's only purpose in God's sight was to usher in the State of Israel and defend it until the appointed time. Beyond that, we serve no purpose.

Canada and Britain too.

Whether you like it or not, the World must come under Jewish control. It will not, however, be Talmudic Judaism but a resurgence of Temple Judaism.

The Church will never fall and will never be totally compromised. we probably will be driven underground during persecution or two, but we will not be overcome.

Have faith in Jesus even unto the question of the Jews. Whether you like it or not they have a part in (and are even the guiding purpose of) his plan of salvation.

Make threads pertinent to politics but include Jesus in them.

For example questions that get people talking about him would be like:

>How does Jesus feel about X?
>What would Jesus do about Y?

Essentially, these types of questions are appropriate on Sup Forums and will also generate discussions, usually fun ones too. Don't berate the non-christians though with silly insults and just question their data. I swear, everytime you question their data, they tend to unravel before you that it's just bullshit.

As much as I hate agreeing with it, you are correct and there is obviously something with the Jesus that stood out among all other types of people. Regardless, we need people to convert or rekindle their faith. If we don't do this campaign then there will propably be hundreds or even thousands of anons that won't even get the chance to take the invitation to salvation. This has to be done, Jesus needs to worship power...

>Jesus
THEWORSTTYPOICOULDEVERMAKE!!

that's a long winded way of telling people to spread the gospel

hah!
....For my defence, I told them how to do it...

The crucifixion is probably the #1 thing that triggers progressives/Jews. If we flooded their twitter pages with them, it would get noticed

>A crusade, under this context, is a reactionary to Jihad.
so are you going to fight Jews or Muslims?

bump

Anyone and anything that opposes Christianity in terms of propaganda.

That's the point. To pick up tranjectory and put Christianity at the center of attention. The more tweets the moan about the more they mention Christianity. It doesn't matter if they are hating it or liking it, just bring it attention. I am not shitting you, worship power is a real thing, if we get enough people on the net to make Jesus a central icon it could influence conversions or returns back to the faith.

Anyone know any good churches around Melbourne? Looking for a good community that isn't too cucked and don't know where to start.

>usher in the State of Israel
Wrong. The state of Israel is illegitimate.

Go rural, always go rural. Usually the city is best for Liberals but rural areas sometimes have more conservative minded people.

What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard a Christian say?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508635896550.webm

"Everybody is made in God's image"

sounds good so far. whats your stance on zionism and israel tho?

I dislike their philosophy but we need Israel... And I know I am risking scrutiny on this but the dangers of Islam is far too great. Israel as it stands is a buffer, if any country were to get bashed in the case of a reconquista of a newly formed Caliphate it's going to be Israel. It's purpose is extremely fucking valuable because of this and they know this. They're kind of like that ass you have to put up with in order to get the job done. But they pushed it overboard and now they will fall off the horse for it.

Right now, Sunni and Shiates are at odds with one another and they are performing special operations on eachother and abroad. Demolishing complexes and establishing new ones, we know nothing of the Middle East because it is a constant shifting political climate. One of them will give in though and the other will reign supreme. Now what America has done up this far was the most logical thing to do and that is.

>Create a buffer, which is Israel
>Ally with a nation that has crude resources and give them goods and services in exchange so that their people become more privledged and pacified.

Last one is Saudi Arabia. Barrack Obama was crucial in order to calm Iran the fuck down but he ended up doing the most loopiest decisions ever. It literally serves to show that Muslims literally can't compromise their shitty violent religion lol! He starts sending weapons out there into the desert to help a random rebel sunni faction. Because he is a muslim he thinks that they might have the best intentions under his criteria of what best intentions is; few months later we get ISIS. And he did this specifically because the king of Saudi was scared of the Iranian backed Shiates in Iraq; the old man didn't want a Hezzbollah in the north. Why is Shiate Islam dangerous to Saudi Arabia? Well SA holds Mecca and that's an extremely holy place for Muslims so you do the math. They're competing for Islamic dominance and the shiates will be the ones to probably do it.

>The Talmud promotes Jews to treat non-jews as essentially "cattle"

Many people are like this, and ruled by authority figures and fashion trends. Empty vessels. Parroting puppets. The soul is a flame. Use it or lose it. Like the Matrix, Agent Smith can use such people against you. Maybe the Jews are right to be like this?

>we need Israel... And I know I am risking scrutiny on this but the dangers of Islam is far too great
dropped.

understandable. What do you think about it?

If Jews are responsible for Islamic terrorism... Islamic terrorism is just the pawn.
Stop the Jews, stop the Muslims.

Semitic culture should be exterminated.

Kike Israel shill : this thread

Does the fact that theres no evidence to distinguish Christianity, Hinduism, and Islam apart in their claims to 'truth' pose any problem to your position?

I mean, I know you've got God hidden away somewhere. Is he in your garage? Wheel him out for a selfie photo or two and we'd be able to put this 'competing religion' shit behind us all.

They aren't though... How could you possibly believe this? They fucking hate eachother! LOL!

Stop the Jews and then you sink literally the entire underbelly of Europe in 2 months. Keep the Jews and you have 2 months to prepare a counter invasion.

not sure if youre just new or a shill..

Bitch please Muslims and Jew hate each other
You're fucking dumb if you think that both are allies & justify it with a pic of liberalized westernized semites helping each other

>muh based jews!
it's all so tiring..

In honesty, the best thing for Christianity at this point is to remove the focus on divinity in the mystical. Most people find that to be a turn off and it's not necessary, instead, focus on the holy spirit. That's something that can be felt and experienced, unlike pondering the unknowable nature of god and the few written depictions of his servants.

Secondly. When your church does something big, that doesn't involve the offering plate and you work together on it, it provides that sense of community and gives a certain spiritual feeling. What's the one thing most people today are missing? A sense of community. It's why so many blacks go nigger and join gangs. The church needs to be able to provide that sense of community while preforming good works.

nowhere, in any part of the Bible, not in prophecies, not in revelation, not anywhere, is it suggested that the world comes under Jewish dominion.

You should probably read The Bible, The two hindu books (forgot their name) and the Quran and figure that out yourself. There's truth to all of them by the way, like any other philosophy.

Israel Shill thread? Have I not warned you about the Talmudic doctrine? Are you the shill?

The Jews aren't based! FFS! As I said, they are going overboard with their propaganda because they are using their "Protect ya guys from Islam" card on the Western World.

Jews are flooding Europe with migrants.
Without the Jews bring them into Europe..there would be no Muslims in Europe.

Stop the Jews, stop the Muslims.

I'm sorry are you suggesting that these three religions are indistinguishable from each other?

This is a good idea! What's the best characteristics of the Holy Spirit that can be easily digestable when conveyed to normies?

You know why the Jews are doing that right? The elitist ones know that they are being thrown in the fucking furnace so they want to bring Europe down with it.

>Jews have conquered every nation on Earth but 3
>They have also flooded Europe with trained Islamic soldiers who are just waiting for the greenlight
>Israel has become wealthy from U.S. gibs and in return they have weakened our society and attacked us
>The Jews are scared of the furnace tho

They are winning and will keep winning as long as folks refuse to hold them accountable. Here is logic:

>Jewish politicians and lawmakers bring Muslims into Europe
>If we stop the Jewish we will stop the flow of refugees and cant easily deport the ones already in the country
This is the opposite of logic:
>Jews are flooding Europe with migrants
>Let's focus on the migrants and not the Jews
>Even though if we kicked out every single migrant today...
>The Jews will just bring in more

you want to win or not?

All people who claim to be "religious" are lying fucks who make this world shitty. Go ahead, keep being sheep. We need meat.

Don't waste your breath on it brother, the man doesn't know anything about them aside from the first paragraph on wiki.

I agree, but it has to be strategic. When you do a "Cultural Crusade" and change the majority opinion to "Christianity is epic!" you are ultimately stopping the Jew while keeping the buffer. Think about all these protestors, now imagine them being Christian protestors. Everyone coming together for the one common idea which is Christianity. Imagine if Christians behaved like Muslims where if you made fun of Jesus you would get up and call the fucker out for it. This is how you stop the Jew, by making the Jew's opinion worthless and how do you make it worthless? When people are worshipping the God that they killed! And believe me, Islam will go into Israel and reak havoc, you can get your kicks then..

I see where you're coming from. If you think it'll help stop white genocide go for it man.

>israel is a buffer
>start wars in syria and libya and call on the european diaspora kikes to allow the migration

Yeah, I am not happy about Israel and Zionism, I truly am not. They brainwashed my dad and he left me and my mom at a young age. He always tries to give me the speech about how it's normal and how we have to make "sacrifices" to get to the "top". I spent my whole life with low income work and crappy grades. To add insult to injury, there is no prospective people in the world and for someone who wants to, I don't know, fulfil my purpose as a Human Being and make kids; there is nothing. Women remind me too much of my father in the way that they have been totally brainwashed. I did research and study and found a correlation and causation between talmudic doctrines and much of our ideologies today. So believe me brother, as a victim, I know how it works and I know how to reverse it. Start making Jesus threads, that's about it, if not that, make a thread with Jesus' photo at the front but with a subject not even pertaining him. If we do this, more and more people will join.