I admit you Autists are wire clever, but

I'm concerned that you're wasting your potential.

Why waste time on conspiracy theories, or matters where no one will go to jail EVEN if we find out they're guilty (ex Clinton emails).

It's just sad to see so much potentially wasted...

Have a bump faggot

Because I really want her to go to jail

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Do you think everyone on here is the same?

shut the fuck up you kike faggot

bump

Too bad, we're the fuckin' law, ese.

Canadian would rather have us going to pride rallies dressed up like his anime lolis

>sage if you post faggots

Because Sup Forums is fucking lazy and spends all of its time browsing Sup Forums or engaging in other passive activities.
But sometimes something happens.
Something sparks Sup Forums just enough to alight them with instant, effective, short-lived bursts of energy.

Part of what makes this place powerful is the users malleability, and that comes from being disorganized.

Think of Sup Forums like blowing a load into a woman. Millions of sperm are wasted, but all it takes is that one... and BAM! President Carrot Stick!

INFO WARS DOT COM

Well, since you took his post addressed to Sup Forums as addressed to you specifically, looks like you're just as autistic as the rest of us.

I like to think of it as: OP is speaking to whomever responds.

You're fucking retarded.

>Well, since you took his post addressed to Sup Forums as addressed to you specifically, looks like you're just as autistic as the rest of us.
user BTFO!

>we elected Trump
Keep thinking that, your only power is your power level.

Not a burn, ya moldy leaf.

>being autistic is not bad
What can I say?

We just need a cause. Wait till 2020.

All I can say is when I'm starting a fire, I often start with dry leaves.

Once the fire starts going and the smoke dies down, I throw in some sticks.

After that, I throw in the logs and fuel.

After that, I throw a few more leaves in for fun. And another. And another. Sometimes I'll torture a leaf with my lighter. Pic related.

and slowly but surely Sup Forums redpills the world.

>and slowly but surely Sup Forums redpills the world.
Such imagination.
Reality of you'll die having never mattered.

Then why are so many shills here? Cuz you're neurotic kikes.

>Then why are so many shills here? Cuz you're neurotic kikes.
There is that imagination again. Now I see how you imagine your importance.
Carry on, virgin.

Hey asshat.

The emails aren't a theory.

They got Trump elected .... especially the boiled cabbage, farts and urine email from Podesta.

And the ones about Scalia being offed kinda hurt Hillary also.

You don't believe that people get together and conspire, in order to benefit themselves and the people they represent. That's a little naive