GUYS IT'S LIVE!!

Time to go to work

Other urls found in this thread:

presseocean.fr/actualite/nantes-loeuvre-sur-la-tour-lu-visee-a-trois-reprises-20-10-2017-250151
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=QZOZV7ugBas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

It's in Europe, right? Fire an RPG at it.

>On October 16, 2017, le lieu unique, Nantes, adopted the project.
wow, that was fucking hard

In France. I'm ashamed we still haven't taken it down.

Well, it certainly is much less accessible than ever before, but still that's no excuse. No one took it down at the beginning while no one cared, now it's guarded 24/7 by antifa with the police sticking around too, and it's borderline impossible to come anywhere near it with a ladder, without being arrested for terrorism. Now it also attracted a shitload of critics, like "why did a French city took the decision hoist an anti-American flag, seeing how Trump is president, which is contrary to the French government's stance, may have a negative effect on diplomacy, and just plain shouldn't happen?"
Maybe leftists will just eat each other and take it down on their own.

We should skin him, hit him with a cinderblock, and then rape his corpse. It's what we would do here.

It's been live, you're a faggot. Nobody will take it down Shia beat the "Kukistan" army. You faggots fell for his trap.

1. Does anybody have the exact location?
2. Is there a map of the area?

Replies get banned. This is a bait thread. Something big is afoot and they want research oriented user banned and silenced. At least i did the last time. Then ellen.

lol

>not using drones to do a fly by.

Rare and checked

Holy shit.
No lie.

banned for wrong think, dont think about the wrongness. the flag is right, the flag must stay

We know exactly where it is, and people have already attempted to take it down, but it's on top of a hard to reach building, in an area with heavy security, especially since the terror attacks those past few years with armed military roaming the area, and there's no way you're getting up there without half the city seeing you do it.

Already three attempts failed and led to arrests: presseocean.fr/actualite/nantes-loeuvre-sur-la-tour-lu-visee-a-trois-reprises-20-10-2017-250151

Ironically they've been more efficient stopping kids trying to take down a flag, than stopping millions of niggers from invading our country, raping our women, and driving trucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Get one of the tribal somalians to just shoot it with a fire arrow.

They get deported and we win.
It's a win-win scenario

the "migrants" are being welcomed in while waving at a camera filming the entire integration process
truly, the most cucked generation in power. i weep for our countries.

fuck i meant "refugees" .. it's late

WHERE

Flag is flame resistant.

I have a migration date of November 22nd. I can't wait to meet your wife user! In my welcome letter I've been told I will meet Mr. Trudeau. Do you think this is true? I am very much looking forward to it and have informed my wives.

Nantes, sur le Lieu Unique. Suis un peu mec.

Tbh the potential victims here are way more important, sure terrorists murder hundreds of people, but if someone took down this dumb fucking flag a b-list hollywood star, his bloated ego and his dumb art project would take a hit, which is way more tragic. Besides, the perps in this case would probably be white anyway which means they have other sins to atone for already.

mount a flamethrower to it and just burn it down? obviously you'll lose the drone but who cares.

I'm ashamed that the one guy who did recon there was a nigger with dreads that spoke perfect French.

For shame user, for shame.

I could make a laser that could light the flag on fire in, like, 25 minutes.

Why hasn't someone just done that?

How the fuck is this the most realistic Idea

In a city that's foggy all year long where the origin of the laser will be spotted immediately and sprayed by FAMAS?

Nigga we're in full dictatorship mode, this isn't the time to be pulling any sort of prank. Especially since a couple white nationalists got arrested for projecting to assassinate a bunch of jews, the latest one just a week ago, which has all authorities on edge.

Word is, that flag cost a small fortune too, like all flags on public institutions, which are made of expensive fire proof and blast proof material, along with the rope.

the Cult of Shia has reappeared

the best course of action is a drone. you arent going to rent a fucking cherrypicker.

drone + strapped blowtorch would do the trick imo. or perhaps just slice it up with an exposed propeller?

Someone should shoot on it with bird ammo.
I'm sure it would seriously damage it

Might not be a retarded idea, mount a camera on it and a blowtorch, do it when in the morning when it's foggy enough. Will cost a lot but fuck it

its probably indoors now

Drone + razor blade on it

because it would just burn a hole not set the entire thing on fire. the flag is obviously nylon. try it though

the good thing about a drone is you can launch it out of sight/anonymously. and of course, access to the flag.

sadly I have no experience with using them

just convince the flagpole owner that sharia lebouf is a left wing maniac and show him videos of him flipping out at police officers
they'll probably take it down even quicker

there we go

>good luck may kek bless you

Owner is a left wing maniac.

O SHIT

I refuse to believe that we have actual posters from the DRC

Well now...

Why not?

My school offers a semester abroad in Kinshasa and the guys who work there say that internet access there is basically nonexistant

Well they obviously go to a bad school, have poor internet knowledge, or have never been there. I have excellent internet.

Post feet

Huh. Well, what's life like there? How do people feel about Rwandans? Genuinely curious

hrmmm

I live in Kinshasa, on the West Coast of Africa. I have no interest in the Great Lakes region where Rwanda is. They can kill each other like animals or live like Humans. It does not matter to me.

Whichever Frenchie let that faggot mount that taggot flag on their faggy Frenchie building is a fucking disgrace. BOOOOO I AM NOT CLAPPING HERE!!

Best idea is battery remote opperated superheated wire to melt the rope and loosen the flag

Drone strike?

>I have no interest in the Great Lakes region where Rwanda is
Fair enough, I just thought people might still be mad over the Congo Wars

Does anyone have acess to a detailed map of the place and its sureoundings? We need a place where we can operate in safety while piloting drones while being in relative safety... Ik that theres no way in hell some madman will climb up there, but we could actually be able to take it down with a drone.

LMAO FUCKING FRENCH FAGGOTS
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH FUCK YOU

>tfw my threads never get bumped
I need a new dealer, this asshole is charging me $80 for sage

>now it's guarded 24/7 by antifa

this.
Detailed map when?

Not to worry my friend. It is like you being concerned about happenings in Texas if you live in New York. It's very far away.

I see. Thanks for the info Congobro.

Kamikaze drone it, you fucking frog.

Propeller would just get entangled t b h.

>now it's guarded 24/7 by antifa
(Acid)Piss-drones when?

That's a flag I rarely see

I don't know why you people say that. I post here every night.

A drone mounted with a flamethrower haha

>with the police sticking around too

Not like they have any real policework to do. Or that policework is even their actual job description any more.
No, making sure some lame political meme/PR stunt doesn't get shut down is worth their time and resources.

It's almost like liberal SJW activists have some strange kind of systemically enforced privilege other people don't...

Well, you are probably one of the very few posters from Congo

Add a speaker that shouts on repeat "Allahu Akbar" or play Shadilay out loud

What's the cure for no gf Dr Congo?

Wew. Flag and digits check out.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=QZOZV7ugBas

froggat

slingshot with paint filled balloons
drone + bucket of paint

Fucking THIS!
Any frogs within range willing to drone-strike this fucking thing? I'll happily chip in with 100 EUR for this shit!

>You faggots fell for his trap.

Traps are Gay. Confirmed.

I would be doubting you if it weren't for that flag.

I'd assume rape.

This. Get a van to that overpass on the east side of the tower and climb on top it. Then, use a slingshot with some balloons filled with paint / molotovs(?) on that tower. Maybe a paintball gun would work as well.

Ah, the paragon of human civilization

Australia's navy

Have you heard of a drone? Use one of those with a mounted camera on find out some creative way to get that flag down, or destroy it in the process.

>Why don't french just risk jail or death for
>a
>fucking
>flag ?

I wonder who could be behind that post

>French history
This is why you've got problems now, RĂ©nee.

Why don't you frogs get Remi Gallard on this, obviously all of you are too pussy to actually try a stunt.

Just get a really bright coloured paintball gun, get on that overpass, and shoot at the damn flag. JUST DO IT! EVEN SHIA WANTS YOU TO AND IT'S HIS OWN FLAG!

Do it for l'empereur.

it's built by Finland lel

Well atleast the flag is the correct colour.

Drone is clearly the best option here.
What's not an option is backing down. We must finish the job we started.
Here's my idea, given that we apparently know its exact location:
>get 2 drones
>fly one near the flag, at about 1 in the morning on a windy night
>police notice
>fly that shit away
>police chase
>move in second drone
>flag is flying because wind
>shoot it with a paintball, preferably green
>pilot drones to government building (assuming the frog police aren't allowed to shoot at it)

hold on it's indoors isn't it
nvm

we could blow up the building somehow i guess

ANONS GO TO WORK!!!!

You know what you just do, France.

>all the police chase after single drone
You're retarded

It's in Brittany you fucking french mongrel.

why should it be indoors in the stram birds fly by