Do you realize if you kick out muslims you will NEVER eat kebab again?

Do you realize if you kick out muslims you will NEVER eat kebab again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2XIuFmRBCv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The kebab can stay, the goat-fondlers must go.

i dont think ive ever eaten a kebab

kebab fuckin sucks. Literally my last food choice possible. It's usually cold and the mayo that they put on it makes me feel like huge faggot when I eat it.

No fuckin thanks, I will take a burger or a steak. They would have to pay me to eat that shit.

OUT OUT OUT

greeks make this shit too, queer

It's simple, if its greek you can keep.

Greeks make it better

They look like they're just steak tacos with a pita. We don't need muslims for that.

>terrorist attacks
or
>shitty street food
hmmmm

>Do you realize if you kick out muslims you will NEVER eat kebab again?
What is it that you faggots don't understand about the fact that our race matters more than personal likes?

If giving up a style of food means that the White race goes on existing, I'm fine with that.

Or are you such a little bitch that a style of food matters more to you than the existence of an entire race?

That looks like a delicious Greek Gyro

Why is euro kebab so different from the kebab I'm used to? In Toronto it's called shawarma, it's chicken, and it goes into a pita with a bunch of other shit.

>kebab

>arabs

so what, we have gyros

greeks were here way before mudslimes

do you realize it was invented in Germany? By a roach though

yes cus a white man can never put meat on a stick and then pjut it in cheap bread

it's completely impossible for a white person to laern how to do that it requires at least 10 muslemans

sad that the secret mysteries of its recipe have never been revealed to infidels.

what type of african are you, the white kind, the yellow kind, or the hairy kind with long arms?

I only found interest in kebabs due to runescape a greek made one for me.

We have this thread every week, some times every day

What the fuck is the last one?

We will still eat kebab but with chinese owners instead.

I can always go visit Turkey if I want oriental street food. Personally I have nothing against some Kebab shop owner who just wants to work and make money, but he has to understand that his prescence dilutes the authenticity of the culture of my people. True multiculturism can only exist with nationalist states who are proud of their ethnicity, culture and heritage.

>looks up recipe online
pssh, nothn' person kid.

Good, this is shit

In euro you also have shoarma in a pita. it called shoarma and it is diffrent then kebab.

i've never had it in the first place
if i want brown person food i go get mexican food

That's basically just a primitive cheese steak. FUCK OFF

They said the same thing about Mexican food but Tex Mex is vastly superior than the pig shit people call "authentic" Mexican food.

>mfw a Mexican makes chicken soup and just throws the entire fucking chicken in
Barbarians

Kebab is for dockers, fuck kebab, fuck it straight in the bin

Go to a different place and ask for no mayo you massive faggot

Recipes not refugees.

Only good for when you're walking around Jew York drunk at 2 AM and everything is closed.

I make kebab myself and it's 100% better than the garbage meat shitskins use

What an absolutely retarded argument, amerigoy.
There are almost no muslims here, but kebab here is like your barbecue.

Oh, no, the hårrår...

Gyros are better anyway.

Hello user.

Britbong women live the Kebab though

youtu.be/2XIuFmRBCv4

Love *

I guess I'll have to settle for gyros.

You have kebab in your airports.
>Welcome to Germany, enjoy our national dish, kebab

Souvlaki is fine.

Greeks, Armenians, Georgians, and Lebanese just to name a few are all orthodox Christian nations, and all have kebab variants like gyro or scwarma which is basically the same thing and quite frankly tastes way better anyway

Kebab is cancer anyways, so gtfo muslim spics.

Tell me about yourself user. I feel like we could connect on a deeper level.

>Lebanon
>orthodox Christian nation

Is this the power of American education ?

that's a gyro, moron.

Nice Sup Forums pass faggot

Thanks, I enjoy this site and like to support it.

It's a registered patent in Germany. We don't need muslims for it anymore. In fact the only reason it is usually considered shitty pleb-food is that shitskin criminals organise around manipulating the prices, and the only reason we "needed" mudslimes was that your government thought they would lower our education average to lower than yours and had the nukes to force that shit through. But I digress; your point, at any rate, is moot: Without sandniggers, kebab will only get BETTER. It will have SUPERIOR cuts of HIGHER quality meat at CHEAPER prices.

I'd wager that most of /pol doesn't eat it to being with. They are uncultured nitwits.

Bullshit. All the good kebab I've eaten lately was made by Greeks and Christian Lebanese.

this is gyros you idiot.
is greek so we can keep.
gyros is superior to Döner anyway, it is made of pork.

I won't eat a kebab unless it's a Christian making it. Remember the schoolgirls that were ground up in the UK and served as kebab?

>the only kebab i touch is made in finland by a comapny owned and run by white dudes
Thanks for the culture Abdul, mind if i approproate it?

we have kebab and almost no muslims

the best foods are penis shaped queerbag

I've never even had a kebab.

What is it, goat meat on a stick?

yup

A chimpanzee

It's a Gyro. If you've had one, you know what it is. Usually it's lamb and been spit roasted, carved, and presented in a pita/flatbread with veggies and a cucumber sauce. I'm hungry just thinking about it.

It is mostly Turkey meat.

Sometimes you get beef or chicken. Never had a lamb kebab.

i don't get this cultural appropriation crap.
there are several Oktoberfeste in asian countries.
cool for them, why should i get butthurt? lets them have their haxe and sauerkraut, it's not like i have less culture now. you can't steal that.

Did your Turks turn in to Jews? I grew up in Berlin and it was always Beef/Lamb.

we can just make them
and probably better
why do we need roaches for that?

Pass.

I'll stick with the Chinese gopher on a stick, Vietnamese cat stir fry and the Mexican armadillo quesadillas.

Roach meat sounds gross as fuck dude

I'll have Gyros thank you

Kebab and Donner is garbage food

the majority of kebab houses serve only poultry,
but the better ones still have 2 gyros on. one with lamb, one with chickin. but eating lamb is kind of cruel.

thats a greek gyro, buddy.

not to mention, im pretty sure i will still be able to put meat in a bun, even if all muslims would be gone.

>DPRC
I'm sure your hungry regardless of what you're thinking about m8.

I can already eat sushi without importing hordes of genocidal Japanese samurai. I think I'll be fine.

Really? When I was a kid in the '80s in Europe it was Lamb or Beef. Have you guys let me down yet again?

>Fat+carb+sperm+mystery halal meats
Oh no that's suck

Fine with me. Kebab places don't even exist around my area since there are barely any Muslims.

COMPED sushi??

I was being a prick in another thread user, don't feel like going through the motions to turn it off.

> eating lamb is cruel
Why?
If it didn't cost an arm and a leg I would eat it but for some reason publix only gets theirs from literally the other side of the planet so it costs too damn much.

Are the Australians the only ones who raise lambs? Jesus.

Is that's why it's cruel? Because they had to live in Australia?

And?
My country actually has a cuisine so I could not care less about that.

We get tasty tacos, they get greek gyros with a muslim name. There are a lot of these places around manhattan, but it's always chicken chunks, not good gyro meat.

what the fuck is a kebab

It's a niggerific idea to accuse whitey of stealing.

How different are kebabs from donairs?

Only if people knew how to make food from other cultures.

Gyros are a fine substitute

>only muslims are allowed to make kebab
fuck off muslim

Im a 1st generation German-American Chef that cooks Mexican cuisine at a shitty 3 star restaurant.

I think people can learn.

Chalupas?

>allah made humans
>humans created cultural appropriation
>so cultural appropriation is the natural right of man
>allah deems it okay to take the good parts of muslim culture and kick them out
inshallah

>Do you realize if you kick out muslims you will NEVER eat kebab again?

Do I need to be french to cook french food at home?

sage

I've never eaten kabab so idc

Greeks aren't white.

>kebabs
>muzzie

Just have local chefs make it. In America, there are plenty of ethnic-cultural restaurants owned by people not of the corresponding ethnic categories.

last time i heard about you, you were going out for food, why are you in a kebab thread?

Because he as trolling in another thread; he's no Congolese m8.

Gyros is far superior.

Kebab is also found in Greece and probably other countries in the Mediteranean region. It's not exclusive to Muslim countries.

R A R E

Talk for yourselves goyim, we know how to make Middle Eastern food alone.