2 and 1/2 Hour Video of Kikes Admitting White Genocide is Real

2 and 1/2 Hour Video of Kikes Admitting White Genocide is Real

Found this little gem, I thought we needed a single source for all the video's that have piled up over the years. Enjoy and spread.

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=AiG_4JFM7gw

Thread 1: archive.is/N4sCX
Thread 2: archive.is/l247R
Thread 3: archive.is/2e5m7

Original Webm:
mega.nz/#!AXJHBRpR!wuAWadL7krIyOSMDIcJtz0SBCJ9Mae-

I_YLEmPKy5cg

Original Files 16GB and Project:
mega.nz/#F!5bgADSaL!_IDCmijXwyKQhk-cn821IA

Jesus christ, how horrifying.

It has to get worse so more people wake up before it will get better.

good work

Pretty sure this thread got pruned earlier.

Keep safe, OP.

Have you ever realized whites deserve to be genocided for all the slavery, holocausting and general devillish (praise allah) things you have done?

Wypipo are destined for the hellfire

Hitler made a self fulfilling prophecy using a race of professional victims

Careful OP or you may end up with oyveynium bullets lodged in your brain.

Every culture in the world has done all those in the past david and unlike white countries have never done anything to rectify it, stop larping.

This video is a collection of news stories, terror acts footage, and soros (which we all know is a bad person) talking about how immigration
is needed and good for society. The other commentators clearly haven't watched this "documentary" and just propagate the circle jerk and echo chamber of fuck jews. The title is of course misleading, the OP is obviously not a smart person, and the others here with their hilarious outrage are just the same old fools.

shut this down

You're feeling sleepy, sleep~~~~ Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

honestly go to sleep it's what, 4 in the morning over in america? Go to sleep! You need it to be healthty!

Remember that time Genghis Khan sacked Baghdad and raped every woman there? Islamic scholars still blame him for the Middle East being a backward land of savages. It’s gotta suck to be Muslim and think Allah has your back then some smelly mongol comes in and destroys everything your crappy brown god made. Lel.

Honestly why would you skip sleeping? This is NOT important. Go back to sleeeeeeeeeep.

Fake news. Back to plebbit with you.

Nice try shill but we all know your hiding behind that meme flags nd working for shareblue. Guess you forgot to change it from the “christcucks are crypto Jews ” thread.

meh meh meh shariiblueeeeee
go to SLEEP you fat american cunt

Hi jidf. Found any lampshades or soaps made from your relatives?

Oyy vey shut it down

BRAAAAAAAAP!!!!!

you've got to be kidding me

first survivor eh?

I wish that was believable. inverse cube law, you can stand next to a broke light bulb in a pool and it wont minutely shock you withing a few inches. You think they really had that kind of power "just for killing people?" megakek

12yo, and escaped. boy those mean ole nazis must just be bad at keeping those camps and chambers gaurded..

>funny funny funny
>wish i could believe

Fucking christ, that's just savage user

>being sent to gas chamber to die
>fall down,pretend to be sick
>"Oh,was ist das denn?Quickly get ze girl to e hosspital naow"
What the fuck

Dude educate you self, in order to burn body must have fats on it so no body fat no furge. thats why all skinny ones survived

>2.5 hours
There is no way I am watching all this shit nigger, god damn

You anti-Semites are ridiculous people.

There are more slaves in Africa right now than there ever was in the US.

Can someone give me a rundown on the "go to sleep" stuff? I've seen several threads where someone says "Well, it's getting kinda late, guys. *Yawn* Time to go to bed. See you tomorrow". What is it about? An inside joke? Shilling? Satire of shilling?

Bump !