How do we stop fujoshits to take over our beloved industry?

How do we stop fujoshits to take over our beloved industry?

Just let it happen senpai

Fujoshit are a cancer

They kill everything they touch

Fujoshit killed Madhouse I hope they kill Mappa and show other studio fujoshits isn't profitable.

Kill all women for supporting fujo, and then kill all men so people forget how to make it.

WTF I hate Gintama now.

This shit is going to flop anyway.

I know, right? Gin-san should be with older man than this pedo shit.

When are there going to be Slav jokes about the Russian characters?

it's ok

We don't.

fuck off esl-kun
at least fujo shows make an attempt to give characters depth and some kind of plot.
all moeshit does is give you 4 or 6 unattractive girls that do nothing but sit around drinking tea and talk about their potential love lives with boring japanese males that so you self insert and pretend that they're talking about you.
pic related just another boring moeblob

Are you trying to create some fake outrage over this show or what?

Fujos are great. Imagine if they were like Western comics/game female fans.

Instead of watching their own shows, they would complain about sexism in Yuru Yuri, violence in Berserk (see SJW reaction to the Berserk game), fanservice in Nanoha, how women are idealized in GuP, etc.

Next thing you know SoL shows will have to feature fat, legbeard women with problem glasses, etc.

>How do we stop fujoshits to take over our beloved industry?

You used the wrong show. Swordshit has 186K followers on twitter and Yaoi on ice has only 16.5K. Use the correct example for the fujo monster.

I don't care. Fujoshits series have cuter girls anyway.

who cares?

this will likely still be a better sport anime than most

Again:
>yuri shows are alright
>yaoi shows somehow aren't alright
Kill yourselves, all of you
t. yurifag

Also, as long as male (and straight) otakus keep buying anime, fujoshi will never take over the whole industry, and if you have a problem with studios making anime also for fujos, you are the real cancer.

We can't stop it at this point. It's too late.

I thought Sup Forums thought yurishitters were just as obnoxious, or am I missing something here?

There was some drawing of blond Yuri in a tracksuit, so it's already happening.

Spend money on your cartoons and actually support the industry like fujos do.

Become a fudanshi.

literally every single Touken Ranbu character is
>draw a girl
>call it a boy
It's weird how girls in Japan go crazy when they see pretty/feminine guys but don't find more "manly" guys (more muscular) as attractive. I guess it's just a cultural difference.

You don't.

The only reason why we're even getting a show about a niche sport like figure skating is thanks to fujoshi. If you want variety you keep them close.

A mix between cute girl SoL and semi-serious fujo shows is the best.

Yuri on the pavement.

Do all of these characters have penises?

Tanuki when?

Yaoi is just entertainment mostly for horny women, it doesn't bother me a bit.

It's not like they're shoehorning fagshit all over the media.

>I thought Sup Forums thought yurishitters were just as obnoxious, or am I missing something here?
Unless by yurishitters you mean delusional shitposters, no one really calls out yurifags in threads about yuri shows, apart from a few retards.
On the other hand, it's not uncommon at all to see threads against "le evil fujoshits xD"

It's a couple of shows a season, it's not exactly like your left with no choice if you hate it.

It's like you are totally new to anime.

Pay for what you like; fujos buy five of each piece of merch and disks if there is a bonus attached.
The ones who pay are the ones pandered to.
I laughed. This guy gets it.

>literally
Most of them actually don't look like girls, not even in that picture.

They're just bishonen. Girls have liked slightly feminine boys for ages. And tkrb has a mix of everything.

>>at least fujo shows make an attempt to give characters depth and some kind of plot.
This, honestly.
I like yuri but I genuinely despise shows that use yuri as its only selling point.
Seeing girls' love should be a bonus to an already good and interesting series. Yuri is a spice, not a dish. You don't dump a cup of black on a plate, you add it thoughtfully.

We don't, we embrace it.

>wahhh wahhh why do these dumb ol' fujoSHITS keep getting pandered too?????
>fanservice is only okay when I, a straight male, can get off to it wahh wahh

*black pepper

>Renge
>boring
Why can't you tasteless faggots just enjoy both? Fujoshit with plot is nice but so are cute relaxing SoL shows.

LITERALLY
THE
SAME

Why stop them?

With that many girlboys, I had to wonder if there was a token vagina among them.

Eyepatch-kun looks like best boy. Am I right, fujos?

Man, I hope the MC will have his hairs up more, he looks far better.

Then who the hell is this

There is no absolute best in Tourabu, all boys are best boys. It's an established fact now.

Yes, he's the perfect housewaifu.

I fucking hate him but you're not wrong.
An extremely handsome woman.

The only girl in Swords is whatever the equivalent of Admiral is.

The janitor

Is Touken Ranbu a reverse-harem or just bishounens fighting each other?

It's bishonen fighting bone monsters.
There is no established female character, the saniwa is whatever you want them to be.

Except Midare, right?

I honestly can't tell who's best boy here, their poses and designs barely let out any personality. Hmm... Maybe red hakama and his fuccboi blue hakama. Green hair looks interesting too. Eyepatch looks like an inferior Shiki.

Why contain it?

Eyepatch is just Tenryuu's butler brother.

It still depends tho, Free, Fate Proto, and Ouran's male characters doesn't look feminine.

But yeah most of em are.

It's too late to stop the cancer from spreading. We have maybe three or four years before the entire industry becomes nothing but fujoshit for socially retarded, horny teenage girls to shlick over.

Swordfags and grills which boat would you?
Boatfags which sword would you? The trap ones don't count.

Of course not, Midare is yet another miracle of the universe.

>one, maybe two shows per season
>taking over
dude what

It is Kancolle for girls but instead of boats it's swords fighting monsters trying to change history

One of the boy boats.

There are about a dozen fujoshit shows this season alone.

Isn't is the same artist?

There's more cute girl anime.

I would Z1, Akizuki, Kongou, Libeccio, and some other foreign boats.
A lot of them are cute but I don't really know their names.

Their abyssals aren't even hot.

All men hate to admit they cower from girls as soon as they get the upper hand in anything.

Cute girls are the essence of anime. Fujoshit is not. One or two fujoshit shows per season would be acceptable, since they would be contaminated, but more than that is them encroaching on our territory and trying to ruin our hobbies with their gay fantasies.

>Yaoi is considered fag hentai
Welp, I'm triggered.
As an actual faggot, the fact that about 90% of all same-sex eromanga and hentai is basically two ultra-effeminate sissies who look like girls jacking each other off for a female audience is the bane of my dick. If I wanted women, I'd watch women. But I don't. I want MEN. LIKE PIC RELATED. WHO ARE OBVIOUSLY, UNAMBIGUOUSLY MEN.
Fuck fujoshis for ruining gay hentai, and fuck fundashis for enabling them.

Good news faggot, you're not the target audience so nobody cares.
You're literally relevant.

Yuu, Mogami, all the ducks, and re-class.
But you don't really have to watch the shows. You just need to buy more. That's why Love Live is practically immortal now.

>It's not like they're shoehorning fagshit all over the media.
yeah like the time they totally didnt start the whole L+light shipping.

I don't know what you're talking about. Anime has always had twenty dumb pandering shows per one good show. Somtimes is fujo sometimes its dumb harem stuff, but its all the same

Kill all women and kill all gays.

>Cute girls are the essence of anime. Fujoshit is not.
nice opinions

this

What are you, a faggot?

>he doesn't know what he is talking about

Okitagumi is best gumi at least.

Why stop it? Look at that animation quality.

What will you do if this one is legit gay and not fujobait?

But then who will suck my dick?

He won't be, don't be delusional.

>legit gay
Kakaka, no. You clearly now nothing.

We don't.

Fujoshi may have gotten a few more shows than usual this season since it's a relatively untapped market in the anime segment, but whether it sticks is questionable. The more shows there are, the more are they going to divide the audience and sell individual copies.
Also, the male audience still exists and as long as people want to make money (which is always) they will cater to their interests and make anime for them, so there's nothing to worry about.

What a preposterous question. Silly user, gays don't actually exist.

OP how often are you going to make these threads with that same webm although that anime is going to flop anyway with Fujocolle airing in the same season?

>Russian character
>gay

Shimakaze just for those clothes and dat DFC.

Pretty much. Touken ranbu, the game at least, is as gay as you want it to be. You could imagine that the saniwa is a woman who fucks her swords and there's nothing in canon to disprove it.

>fujoshits
Shitposter, please.

>the saniwa is a woman who fucks her swords
This is my fetish. Bonus points if she's a big tits do-S.

You're so right

Fujo prefer subtext, since it fuels their fantasies.

You won't get any confirmation about their sexual orientation, so normalfags can pretend they are straight.

Sometimes you get confirmation along the way, see Hopeman, or N.6.

I think fujo don't want their OTP to be canon asap, the uncertain bring excitement.

If anything No.6 is the perfect example of pandering with no confirmation.
Not even the author knows for sure.

>If anything No.6 is the perfect example of pandering with no confirmation.
Pretty much.

You are 5 years too late.

You are my nigga.
I'm bracing for him to be downgraded in this art style and literally have no scenes