Why does Sup Forums shill so hard for a Semitic religion which is so obviously orchestrated by the Jews?

Why does Sup Forums shill so hard for a Semitic religion which is so obviously orchestrated by the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=vXDCDsbWuNU
youtu.be/ciJwToz-YRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see no Muslim shilling on Sup Forums.

Because muh counterculture essentially, whether it makes sense or not doesn't matter.

orchestrated by the Jews?
It literally opposed the Jewish establishment and Jesus was killed by the Jews because of it.
fuck off poo you don't know your fucking history

Here we go

>why does Sup Forums shill so hard

Is that meant to be a response?
Because many on pol are traditionalists and opposed to generate liberal society, and Protestant Christianity, to an extent, opposes that.
Not like that faggot refugee loving pope

What do you mean? There is lots of Islam shilling on pol

>generate
degenerate*

We have IDs on this board, so we can see when you samefag, poo in loo.

We don't, there is quite literally 0 reason to be Christian other than some evangelicals jihadi tier brainwashing.

Jesus is not the kind of jew you think he is

Abrahamic Jews are not the pedophilic death cult of Zionists run by the Rothschilds

>bible word of god YOURE GOING TO HELL!
>mohammad pbuh messenger of allah, allahu ackbaaaar!!!

Christianity is the most anti-Semitic religion ever lol

Christianity is semitic, not just semitic nonnwhite, literally kike religion, hmm..

I choose my ancestors word to the word of kikes.

Don't you know that the Jews shill both sides on here?????????

why are so many threads popping up all of a sudden to try and turn people away from christ?

U worship multiple elephants and look I love you poos some of my best friends were poos and very virtuous but come on mate

Someone post the picture where OP picture is actually a a sy ops held by a merchant

Typical retarded jihadi.

JESUS IS A FALSE IDOL

Your ancestors were probably European Christians.

That ia not the word of my ancestors, they accepted the word of the Jew due to force and ignorance.

This is the song of your ancestors
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

Tell me which part of Europe do your ancestors come from? Because most pagans were converted peacefully and under there own will.
Are you claiming your ancestors were weak and ignorant?

>It literally opposed the Jewish establishment and Jesus was killed by the Jews because of it.
The jewish establishment is ethnocentric and deeply traditional.
What does that say about a jew who opposes it, user?

Would you not like to kill pic related as well?

>Americans
>White Europeans

Choose one. This absolute degenerate mutt is not white.

My ancestors were illiterate farmers forced by the state to adopt their jihadi jeeish non sense.

Your probably right. Most Americans are mongrel mutts.

Bitch lasagne

Christianity only exists due to cult brainwashing it has no reason in reality.

>using "poo in loo" tier insult
>using meme flag

lol shareblue opened up new offices?

The Bible is inportant, why?
The Bible is the word of God, why?
There is no reason for any of the above to be true, nor do I DESIRE such a faith, I have more faith in me being with my ancestors in our religions theolofy then the theolofy of foreign merchants and cultists.

Hari krishna Jesus based bitch

>unable to shit in a toilet
>pray to toilet witch instead
>meme country/culture

Get rekt nerd

If you think so bad about your ancestors then why did say "I choose my ancestors word".
Most European Kings converted to Christianity due to the fact that there people were converting in masses, it was under the pressure of the people that Kings and princes converted to Christianity, in most parts of Europe.
If you truly respect your ancestors you would be a Christian.

I'm really curious about your opinion on Islam.

I am opposed to all of what you said plus christianity itself. Quit falling for shit that has failed us a million times its a jew religion founded in the fucking middle that premises alone should be a good reason to abandon it.

You can fuck off Jew, I do not desire your cult or faith nor is any of your trash true.

Atleast you don't have to use Paki flag anymore Abdul

My ancestors were not wrong, Jews are not truth, end of story.

It says that Zionism is the bane of a free world.
>rubs poo covered detonators
>yes Kaffir-ahem-goy-ahem guys
>Christianity is an instrument of the Jews
>Judaism is the enemy
>Christianity is the enemy
I really have to wonder...

Americans have no history to look back to and some of them are even 1% Scandinavian so they start fantasising about their ancestors being kewl Vikings raping and plundering across Europe. These edge lords have literally no idea that Paganism was fully based on superstition and an attempt to explain natural phenomenoms. Once Christianity arrived they converted in droves.

>Paganism was fully based on superstition and an attempt to explain natural phenomenoms
And what do you think Christianity is ? :D :D
What do you think all religions are?

Islam is heresy and evil

>it was under the pressure of the people that Kings and princes converted to Christianity,
hahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahaha
-hahahahahahaahaha.
the anglo I can understand but I expected better from a Dutchie.

Imagine shilling this hard

Enjoy never seeing those close to you. You’re ancestors that long ago wouldn’t know you, nor do they share anything with you. Your cultures are different, family traditions are different, to them you are as different a nigger the only thing that would bind you is blood, you couldn’t even talk to them in their native tongue nor they to you. They would probably spit on you for leaving your father mother brother and sister for some vainglory of an age that never existed.
Hell I’ll bet you barely share any blood with them anyway. Everyone in Europe is related to everyone else if you go back at least 800 years, not mention going back 1.5 thousand years ago.
You couldn’t find or know your “ancestors” if you tried. Where do you think they will be? I know your more immediate family would wait for you. Be with your fathers and mothers, not from long gone days but from the turn of the century. The father of your father’s father, the mother of your mother’s mother.
That is what is what true ancestor revereance is. The ancient men of Europe did not worship Neanderthals, they worshiped their grandfathers.

Christianity isn’t about explaining natural phenomenoms nazi fag. It is about God and how to not be a complete degenerate, maybe you should try.

>It says that Zionism is the bane of a free world.
Why? I understand why jews would practice ethnocentrism - it's the only successful longterm strategy after all, so zionism is hardly an issue as long as you yourself stay ethnocentric.
You on the other hand want to combat this by adopting an universal humanitarian mindset, and thus you're dooming yourself to be ruled over by the remaining ethnocentric groups.

There's a reason why jews own all the countries that were stupid enough to adopt Christianity, user. I'd like that to stop.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE! ITS TIME TO PACK IT UP! NATIONALISM IS DEAD. GIVING A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE IS DEAD! If you didnt understand this you are basically a fucking leftist talking shit to people whom give a shit about there people want to save them/honor them have pride in them. Go fuck yourself leftist.

We will never accept you if you seek admittance via negativity.
Offer something positive. Critique based countersignaling is a Jewish trademark.

>all these people attacking each others religion instead of ganging up on the poo.
Disappointed in you pol.

Hindu fags are not even worth my attention, no wonder you lot shit in the street. Not even worth my attention desu.

Hurrr durrr we wuz da ryuuuul joos! No kill yourself!

Your flag is a Jewish trademark

Why do you say that, user? How's it heresy for correcting established judaic lore when Christianity isn't?

What would you say about Europeans adopting it, would they be correct? After all, adopting a foreign semitic religion has a historical precedent.

We wuz the real arabs allahu ackbar!!! Death to infideks, mohammad was blue eyed ginger, islam is anti semitic why cant you see? Youre going to hell!!!

>"Jews are god's chosen people"
>Most anti-emitic religion ever
Stop drinking so much yannis

>third frame

The Christian bible explicitly states how the Jews are fucking assholes. They WERE God's chosen, until their actions pissed him off so much that he turned his back on them, and produced Christ, who he himself states the evils of the Synagogue of Satan. They're now considered fallen beings, and should be treated as such.

A Jew is worth less than a nigger.

>turn people away from christ
We are sons of Europa not a kike on a stick

>islam is anti semitic why cant you see?
Looking at how Allah's judgement won't come until the last jew has been killed, it's certainly more anti-semitic than Christianity.

Zionism is the subjugation of all goyim. There is nothing isolationist about it. Ethnocentrism is not the same as isolationism.
>universal humanitarianism
Such is the highest civilizational virtue. To care for others in any way you can, even going to do far as to care for them with the same enthusiasm that you care for your own family.
That does not doom anyone to be subjugated by another group.
>Jews own all countries that adopted Christianity
Poland, Russia, Hungary, plenty of countries that are extremely Christian yet resist Jewish subversion
>implying it’s a purely Jewish phenomena
That’s retarded, there are more than just Jews orchestrating the downfall of the West.
Also notice how only countries that abandoned Christianity are run by Jews. There are no exceptions to this rule.

I says right here in the Quran

"Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace." (Quran 9:63)

Pbuh allah ackbar

Show your flag faggot, you are a mutt. Probably never seen Europe in real life.

hope you get an ass prolaps next time you shit on the street panjit

The kikes hated Christ, which is why they persecuted and tortured him. They did not consider him Jewish nor does any sane Christian. Today they might try to claim he was Jewish first, but that is only to fool retards like you into worshipping semen-drinking Thor, or psychotic individuals like into following a death cult.

Rashullah!
Praise mohammad as the prophet or you will go to hell! It says so innthe quran the word of allah!

>I would give my father a better burial than my grandfather
>this somehow makes me a leftist
>implying leftism in itself is bad
Can you stop this right wing virtue signaling.
The whole ancestor autism is pure cancer. You can appreciate your heritage without acting a 14 year old edgelord snowflake who calls everyone a leftist like a post modern calls everyone a Nazi.
The world is far more complex and can not be reduced to mere political boogeyman.
You are a fucking retarded piece of shit but I want you to do something constructive.
Your flag is a butthole.

You are the leftist, a nationalist doesnt worship the God of foreigners.

>Zionism is the subjugation of all goyim. There is nothing isolationist about it. Ethnocentrism is not the same as isolationism.
user, where did I say anything about isolationism?
>Such is the highest civilizational virtue. To care for others in any way you can, even going to do far as to care for them with the same enthusiasm that you care for your own family.
That does not doom anyone to be subjugated by another group.
Actually it has, user. Thanks for admitting that you're anti-white.
>Poland, Russia, Hungary, plenty of countries that are extremely Christian yet resist Jewish subversion
You mean countries that merely 20 years ago were all under the jewish system of communism and are now run by jews via the American proxy?
>That’s retarded, there are more than just Jews orchestrating the downfall of the West.
I know, why do you think I'm attacking Christians and other leftists?

Atleast it's a butthole free of Zionist cock

>The kikes hated Christ
See It's the one thing they're justified in.

A nationalist rejects accepting Jews as prophets or God.

As if the creator of the universe gives a crap about your skin or country.

He gave anough of a crap when it was about the jews according to the nonsense you believe in, user. You're not a deist after all, so please stop pretending.

Except they're not justified in it because their actions were detestable and their morals, wrong. I can't wait to put a bullet through your tiny pedophillic skull, Muhammad. We'll bury you next to the kikes, because you too are worth less than a nigger.

A nationalist believes in only his people as the arbitors of truth, just as Jews believed they to be the arbitors of Gods truth, we firmly believe we are the truth.

A nationalist only sees his race before him and his races interest, the faith of a people should be from the people.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=vXDCDsbWuNU

The only thing we see before us is our race, the only thing we see innfront of us is our race and the only thing we will see after us is is our race.

>Except they're not justified in it because their actions were detestable and their morals, wrong.
Why do you hate ethnocentrism and thus your own people so much, user?
>I can't wait to put a bullet through your tiny pedophillic skull, Muhammad. We'll bury you next to the kikes, because you too are worth less than a nigger.
Funny that someone like you thinks he's in a position to judge morals in the first place.

>jews plagiarising culture... IMAJIN MAI SHOK
You are either completely ignorant on this subject or a bold liar.
this
this
And what do you think god is you absolute low-iq subhuman, its some heebs attempting to explain the world for themselves from an ethnocentric point of view (which is why your god says they are his chosen people). Your god is just a personified jewish explanation for natural happenings and you are an absolute retard if you think you keep yourself from becoming a degenerate by adopting a mindless slave religion in which all of your actions are dictated not by your own ability to judge what is moral and not.
This, cant wait for these cucks to eventually say that they dont even care about nationalism and the best way to fight the Jews is to invite african and asian christians to europe to boost our numbers. Christcucks get the gas chamber

Based Pajeets

>Why do you hate ethnocentrism and thus your own people so much, user?

The Jews are not my people.

>Funny that someone like you thinks he's in a position to judge morals in the first place.

I'm not the one advocating for a religion which justifies the rape, slaughter, and enslavement of nonbelievers, lying to serve oneself/benefit the religion, the list goes on and on.

I will always be at war with you and yours. Everything you stand for I detest. Islam is straight evil, and no, not because they are nonbelievers in Christ but because their principles and prophet are so God damn vile.

Islam at the end of the day is more Jewish than Christianity, by far.

youtu.be/ciJwToz-YRg

>a nationalist doesn’t worship the god of foreigners
What constitutes a foreigner or a foreign god?
Foreigners drink water does this mean a nationalist doesn’t drink water?
So, don’t tell me you worship the gods of European Paganism. They are in fact less native to Europe than Christianity. They came from the Indo-Europeans who settleled in Europe in 1000 B.C. They had a 1.5 thousand year reign if we are generous, and those are only the indo-European gods. I doubt you are full blooded indo-European. But let’s look st Christianity, Europeans have been following Christ for near 2000 years. Quite a bit longer than they followed the indo-European gods.
But maybe you’re a Med, In which case you might find some esoteric eastern god to worship since the Greeks ripped off half the Persian pantheon. Oh wait, but the perso-Medes took their god’s from Egypt and the Hillmen who preceded them, whom they as well took one of their gods from the Jews.
You really can’t make a case for ancestors worship, Paganism, really any other religion aside from Christianity.
>you are the leftist
Ok lol. I don’t think I am since I have right wing political opinions but whatever you say.

>non-white Christians
Forcing your religion into the conquered is an Indo-European tradition, wouldn’t expect you to understand.

A religion and faith of non Europeans.

It talks about the pharisees you bum not Jews as a racial group since... JESUS WAS A FUCKING ONE! AS WERE ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS AND EARLY CHRISTIANS!
>>universal humanitarianism
>Such is the highest civilizational virtue
This right here is why white civilisation cant coexist with this cancerous jewish cult, put the christfags against a wall and get it done with

>actually fell for Nazi meme, and even uses Nazi meme flag
>accuses of low IQ
breddy amazing, anons

He choose a tribe to build the foundation from which His Son could spread the word from.

Christcucks were literally made to be mohammadans the only reason they will see is force by burning every bible and banning all of the religion.

>The Jews are not my people.
No, but you opposing them for practicing ethnocentrism and shilling for something humanitarian shows that you hate the concept. Why is that?
>I will always be at war with you and yours
I'm not a muslim, user. As of yet, that is. If the nationalist resurgence won't get rid of Christianity however I'll probably adopt it, just like Europeans have adopted Christianity, and I'll use it to eradicate Christianity just like Christians have eradicated the actual European religions. And why shouldn't I? There's a historical precedent and there's divine justification according to Luke 6:31.

> Everything you stand for I detest.
I know that you're anti-white, you're a Christcuck after all.