Hang on, since when was this a thing?

Hang on, since when was this a thing?

>everyone knows
>makes shit up

I watched Putin, Karzai and Chinese mogul Jack Ma at the Valdai Discussion the other day.

I think more and more that the importance in the world is shifting from the West to the (north) East.

Whilst we're tearing ourselves apart, divided almost 50/50 on Brexit, and on Trump, the East are keeping the appearance of being pretty unified.

Russia's corrupt but in a country that big you probably need to grease a few palms to keep the political obediance. Outright democracy would be the death of a country so large, but having said this, i doubt Russia is as outwardly subversive as they say.

I mean even with the supposed Trump links... what did they do?

Run some Facebook campaigns? If people believed lies, that reflects poorly on the American education system, not on Russian subversion.

Oldest liberal tactic in the book. You just repeat something over and over, plug your ears against criticism and when they finally get tired of rebutting you, just declare it to be the accepted truth now

In the case of Brexit I seem to recall that there was funding involved. Though that's hardly any huge revelation. There were a great many fingers in a great many pies.

Funding for a campaign? A campaign that for the most part was truthful, and people had had grievances with the EU in this ciuntry long before any of the campaigns began.

>people had had grievances with the EU in this ciuntry long before any of the campaigns began.
This is what pisses me off the most. Millionaire liberals like this telling normal people, No no, you didn't really want to leave the EU, you were tricked by the Russkies

Funding the No camp, yes, because Britain outside of the EU fits into Russia's interests (The EU has it's eyes on eastern Europe and Vlad's not happy about it, also we're one of only 2 nuclear powers in the club).

Or the Leave camp rather.

Since they found a Twitter account that went by @tenGOP or something was connected to the Kremlin.

aww shit he got you guys too huh

Oh wow, a *twitter account*! Stop the presses.

You know you're winning when they start throwing terms you use around like a cargo cult.

I know that, but my point is, if they fundes a campaign, then that isn't a subversion. The subversion would have been if they'd spread lies, or damaged the Yes campaign.

Like with the EU now, proactively undermining our government rule by meeting with Corbyn, their leader of the opposition. THAT, would be subversion.

This country has been on the brink of destruction for quite some time, I mean we were under 10% away from being cut in half by the Scottish referendum.

Since that stupid bitch made it up

True. They are just using the term because it evokes an emotional response.

"Russia funds causes that are in their mutual interest, just like very other fucker out there" doesn't have the same zing.

>Not me.
Uh oh.

Fucking Putin. Always interfering in foreign elections on behalf of the working class.

If you bongs keep this up/don't get your shit together us burgs are going to have to confiscate your country..

Fuck put*n. Your agencies like CIA knew everything about him and was silent about his dark side all the time. They liked these thiefs. But now the truth can't be silenced.

Frances Barber is a mad kike actress, she's just resigned from the Labour Party because muh anti-Semitism. In her North London circles she will know nobody who voted Leave, and all her American friends will be rabidly anti-Trump. Both things will totally baffle her, hence her eager embrace of the "Russians did it" conspiracy theory.

tl;dr - she can fuck right off