The Most OP Character You Know

Reply the most overpowered character you know from Anime/Manga.

I'll start.

Clear Note (Konjiki No Gash Bell)

Hinata's reduction surgeon

Ban Midou
He's literally invincible, both because he's OP and because of some curse of him which makes it so he cannot be defeated - this curse holds true to everyone, even omniversal beings, which he can defeat too.

Though his powers are retardedly broken, they are used in a way the story isn't overwhelmed by him, and he's an extremely likeable character too.

Getbacker shit has been debunked ages ago. Look it up.

I've looked up those attempts at debunking those feats, and those attempts I found got debunked as well.

That being said, if you've got a link, I'm willing to read it.

Birdie from Street Fighter has toonforce and is infinity times omniversal. The only way to beat him is to make up your own original character that is specifically made to beat him. But even then Birdie will break reality, space, time and logic to fuck your waifu. The strongest.

Not even the strongest in his own series.
Kanchome would beat him 1v1.

Dark Schneider is also up there on being bullshit OP.

He also gets to fuck nearly every other female.

None compare to the power of Midora. He's as strong as you get without bending reality at will.

This nigga is fucking broken. Minoatry world Meteor spice and burst. Hungry space and blow. On top of being to copy whatever he eats and Gourment fucking luck. It's over man nothing can beat him not even bullshit like Aizen.

Hes OP but I also like her personality which make him not boring.
He fucking avoided a giant hand attack slapping the planet with the power of "LUCK"

*Him

He still couldn't touch the deer king.

WHo? And if hes stronger than Midora for some reason, he could make himself stronger than whoever hes fighting with Minority world.

/thread

The fucking deer king in toriko. The fucking eight king that can condense time so much millions of years pass by in a second. The only 8 king who has yet to be attacked and killed because Acica knows hes gonna get fucked up again.

Minority world. Food Luck. Nigga BTFO

>Most OP
>Gash kicked his ass

ok

You can't /thread your own post you fucking tumblr posting faggot.

AH that Deer King. I mean hes strong and all but I dont know he could beat Midora is he has food luck.

Food luck

It will make it doesn't effect him.

>The fact no one has yet to post the most obvious one

Kumagawa Misogi.

Possess a skill that can turn any concept and thing into nothing.

Also, Ajimu.

>Minority world
Oh look and it gets nullified because it isn't an original state and can be considered an attack
So hard

i still don't understand how a manga about food turned into that

Minority world isn't really a attack it's more of a aura effect.

>Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including its opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero".
So it just gets straight up nullified

It's hilarious how he mocs the entire concept of overpowered bullshit character yet some people try to rank his strenght with other overpowered bullshit characters.

While we're at it, are there any other supraomniversal-realitywarping-infinetely infinite-whatever character that calls out its own concept and how masturbatory it all is?

>tfw you can conjure the creator of existence on your body

And Food Luck says that GER failed to work properly on Midora, and Midora then instantly kills Giorno.

Do you even know what Minatory world is? It has no ill intent behind it. It just lets what is small and the minority take over. so say if he has a small cut and enters the world the cut grows. There is no ill intent behind it it just happens. It is on the same level as bullshit as GER.

Aren't these fuckers extremely powerful?

>GERFags that delusional
>Giorno probably got BTFO by Pucci on Part 6
If anything. Pucci is the strongest.

No

Do I have shit taste if I say this was one of my favourite shows ever?

Where the fuck can I find the finished version of it? Every website seems to cut out in the middle of the card/church arc.

Hmm, I should read the new chapters. Are they finally able to fight them without losing 3 people?

I don't get it, so, now he's not only the strongest shit in the universe, he can also generate electricity at his will and on top of that, he's basically immortal? Pretty OP but only inside his own universe.

Captain Komachi dies trying to kill him. And it looks like he really did because cut that fucker up in many pieces, and split his head in 2. But apparently hes still alive as just a head sowed back together

She is pretty much God.

wait why are they trying to kill him?

If Killer Queen showed anything in part 4 it's that luck and "fate" can only go so far.
It doesn't matter if it has ill intent GER can still just revert it, it doesn't have to be an attack

even with just c-moon he'd be able to fuck up everyone except jolyne with ease

You faggots overstress it too much with semi-naked faggots cracking open planets and everything, Oshino is the most OP character there is.

>it doesn't matter if it has ill tent
wasn't that the key factor for GER to kick in automacially it had sense ill intent or harm coming to Girono? I know people like to blame shit translations but come on now. and then on top of that if he reverts it will just happen again until he leaves the minority worlds space.

Ichigo from bleach, nigger steals the abilities of everything in the series, i cant even keep up what he is anymore.

He's half everything.

Gets murdered by Shinobu in the alternate timeline so no
Runs away in Kizu too

when does he run away in kizu?

I wish I could explain it, honestly its fucking stupid. Joseph just 180 swings out of nowhere.

As soon as Kissshot is put back together

that's not him running away. that's him just being aloof
it's like saying he was hiding during the fights

Yeah but he managed to steal KisShot's heart without her even realizing it.

This. He's literally the fucking reader. No matter how powerful a character is in a manga, it will only be powerful in that manga reality. Iihiko is the reader reading that manga, so if he wants, he can rip up the pages or do whatever to them.

Plus we don't even know if he really is dead as the letter just says he'll try fighting her. Let's not forget Hachikuji managed to survive on her own.

Any character with Cartoon logic.

In western culture it's the looney toons and other warner brother cartoons.

Or even The Mask.

In anime and Manga it's Arale.
Or Pegasus when he uses toon world.

I didn't know Pegasus was so strong. Is it revealed in the LN? I haven't seen him use toon world in anime.

He uses it in GX. But it's bullshit anime rules that state that all his monsters are now affected by cartoon physics and shit so it becomes a bugs bunny cartoon.

Is there a character stronger than Renge Miyauchi?
And I'm not talking about baby Renge Miyauchi. No, I'm not talking about preschool Renge Miyauchi. Hell, I'm not talking about first year grade school manga Renge Miyauchi either.
I'm talking about Post season 1 OVA pikapika ichinensei vietnam veteran master of impersonations Renge Miyauchi-Dono who invented the Nyanpassu, never got anything but 100 points on her tests and has over 300 confirmed killed vietkongs as well as the free ticket to Okinawa (which is capable of taking along Nattsun, Koma-Chan, Hotarun, Nii-Chan, Dagashiya-San, Konomi, Hika-Nee and Nee-Nee), who is a user of Sosun, while wearing the funky fairy wings as well as the houte couture school entrance ceremony dress, the frilly dress handed down by Dagashiya AND the Teru Teru Bouzu costume including the paper plate mask combined with the bucket and shovel giving her full control of tentou-sama the god of the sun and the heavens, enabling her to control the weather at will, turn into a Youkai and ward of Koma-Chan, and equipped with the recoder capable of playing both the major and minor scale, Honokas camera tuning her into a cameraman, the baby bottle as well as the rattle which was shown to be able to defeat Dagashiya in one strike, the double chopsticks, the leaded sword which destroys slimes, dekopons and dragons alike AND the legendary sword of guidepost creation,

who is proven to be so cute that even Dagashiya can't resist her, can ride her bike without training wheels and use the double water canon with automatic eye aim, which is so powerful that it's deemed a „curse“ by Koma-Chan, the cat's cradle giving her full understaning of the twisted nature of the universe, superior art technqiues enabling her to win any art contest she would enter, if she would care, which she doesn't because her understanding goes to far beyond that of any other person, the styropor airplane at whichs control she is on pair with Koma-Chan, as well as both the tsubamegaeshi and the takinobori at will, with Nattsun and Hotarun at her command enabling them to also perform the shirahadori block, which even Nii-Chan can't overcome, plus Gu who is controlled by her silent whistling technique and capable of performing the secret trick, which is so fast that human eyes can't even perceive it, as well as an army of unkillable hirataira-san.

Getbackers verse. No other character could possibly touch them.

Suggsverse. Oh shit.

In Red Storm the mentor Noah.

He's practically an other worlder that shows up in a world where he's way too OP.

Is there even a character that can touch him let alone defeat him?

There's a reason why this character is not even on vsbattle website. He's too OP for all other characters.

Goku

We need more Jojo characters asap lol

really, Midora has 3 passive aura attacks than can kill you with out him even willing to.

Hungry Space - Eats anything around him has 1000 mile range, Only people who have instantaneous regen can stand next to him
Minority World - Works on a physical and conceptual level, causes everything to "revolt", would probably render GER inert, for example this ability will turn you into a puddle of jelly
Food Luck - Gives him an insane amount of luck while making anyone trying to do him harm insanely unlucky, for example, it can give you a heart attack, cause GER not to work

oh god there is just so much more I can say,

Midora can also copy any ability, this is even on a conceptual level, he'd copy GER, he'd copy Crimson King, He'd copy Accelerator

Guts from Berserk?

Madara Uchiha

This guy right here is literally anime god.

>cause GER not to work
LOL, GER works outside time and space, Food Luck will not work.

And yet Dio was able to overcome it.

His abilities have limits.

Which Madara?

Agreed.

He is even more OP. Too bad Clear is too coward to face him.

I believe kiss manga has all 35 or 36 volumes.

She writes that you lose, and you lose

GER automatically reduces to zero anything that would negatively affect Giorno

Only when he gets serious. Most of the time he's a wimp.

Yeah as someone who reads both JoJo and Toriko, GER trumps Midora. The thing is pretty much a god of nullification. Anything with a cause won't have an effect if GER doesn't allow it.

>ctrl-f
>no saitama

>OPM shitters are _this_ stupid.
>OPM shitters don't even bother to read a thread before shitposting.

>not thinking that a character whose entire point is being overpowered doesn't belong on an op characters thread
>not knowing the ctrl-f meme

I don't know why more people post this. It's either people haven't read Umineko or people don't understand how broken author's privilege is.

>being retarded is a meme.

Because she gets freshed by

yes?

(OP)
Dark Schneider from Bastard!!

Nigga, Saitama doesn't even have any hax, unlike most of the characters mentioned here, and his current feats haven't even put him in planetary level yet.

Is there any character in all of anime and video games that could ever possibly hope to defeat a bear?

Didn't think so.

/Thread

Also screencap of why.

Sure is summer here

THAT CAPED BALDY HERO IS A FAKE HE JUST FIGHTS SUPER WEAK MONSTERS
>implying he isn't just fighting monsters after real hero's weaken them
>who is he a middle aged otaku?

Here's the /m/ Power Chart.

Not him, but Saitama has already destroyed a guy whose whole motif was alien destroyer of worlds. If that's not planetary level, I don't know anymore