what's with this meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is impossible for humans to be this cute

>those round ears
That's a half-elf son.

Ask Tolkien

Elf propaganda. All knife eared bastards must be killed. Preferably by stout hammer or sturdy axe.

t. Urist

Elves are literally designed to be a superior species. Stronger, more beautiful, more advanced culture, more attuned with nature, more affinity to magic, longer lives, and more intelligent.

t. Legolas

yeah with his
Beren and Lúthien shit that get recycled over and over in his fantasy he made the goddamnt known "Vanir" loved as fair pricks that everyone should love...

For a supposedly superior species, they sure get their asses handed to them often in various series.

then why there are so many rape doujin of them

Because male elves are asexual

Why is Emilia so perfect?

Is it possible to rape a male elf?

There are no male elves

What the fuck did you just say about me you knife-eared piece of shit ? I'll let you know that i graduated top of my class in Moria, and i'm going to wreck your shit so hard that you won't even be able walk with your limp dick. I was You're nothing to me but just another pole proportioned dendrophile. I'm gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet ? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of Urists across the world, and you better prepare for the storm you twat. The storm that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, elf. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Moria and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. I'm gonna take your fucking arrows and shove them inbetween your polished fingernails. I'm gonna take that bowstring of yours, and string it you up by your fucking foreskin, until gravity gives you a botched circumscion, and play it like a fucking violin. I'm gonna color that pansy skirt red with your fucking bone marrow. You better believe you're going to wish that you were never born, cause i'll make you seem that you never were.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
pls reply i kinda gave effort in it

Bullshit. If humans are free from their arcane glamour, they'll bang Orcs first before Elves.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img

Because doujinshi are a human creation, and this is an expression of human envy.

Green is fine too

I literally want to wrap her ears around my dick and fuck them, or rub them for hours on end.

Lewd detected

They live long and are better magic users.

They're not human though.

All I know is that I would fuck Emilia anytime, anywhere, anyhow tbqh sempai.

so most of half elves are rape children

Elves are either high and mighty because of
>Muh inmortality
Or eternally buttblasted because of
>Muh former inmortality

>elven men for work slavery and to be murdered at anytime
>elven women for sex slavery and reproduction of half-elf half-human

Isn't Emilia a vampire though?

I heard that from a novelfag.

Emilia's body > Rem's

Well, that image pretty much ends the eternal debate.

>you will never lap pillow dem tights

Emilia's ears anger me too much, so no.

Here's a (You)

>Body is everything

This, elfs are basically everything humans wanted to be, this is even recurrent theme in tolkien works, the fall of Numenor is solely about about how butblasted humans can get for not getting same elf-like treatment(immortality and unlimited continue).

Nah, you just either can't tell them apart or don't care in the first place because cute elf boys are cute.

Agreed. Deep down they envy our stout, solid muscles!

>Squirrels are superior to humans
>[Citation needed]
All Elfgoos seem to do is go "HURR DURR WE WUZ KANGZ 'N SHEEIT". Literally in every portrayal they are a dying secluded race, the only reason why elfboos think they are superior because they are considered "exotic". In most portrayals they are either slaves, isolationist incest bastards or oppressed minority.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

If Israel came into existence, elves can recover too.

Not even all of humanity banding against superior races could bring them down.

That's far from obvious, senpai.

puck looks like cumming in that image.