/ptg/ President Trump General - Teflon Don Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump OpEd on USAToday 10/22/17
archive.fo/PXezL
>Pres Trump on Mornings w/Maria 10/22/17
youtu.be/F9x8Ir7EAbk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis "On The Record" 10/22/17
youtu.be/wHOqWhHxTsU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @Phillipines 10/22/17
youtu.be/4rfemn4zkgg
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Saudi FM 10/22/17
youtu.be/MOBaR4VeyGc
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Qatari FM 10/22/17
youtu.be/ZBxdjUttAsE
>SoS T-Rex @Saudi Arabia 10/22/17
youtu.be/3Zq6VtkpqNM
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>Steve Bannon @CalGOP 10/20/17
youtu.be/QUGSTqUYlBg
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wLdCv
reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-lobbying/with-cash-ukraines-political-foes-bring-fight-to-washington-idUSBRE9BJ1B220131220
archive.is/UuTcr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

besides building a wall, kicking out illegal immigrants, lowering taxes, pulling out of unnecessary wars and cutting unneccesary costs ---- do you shills have any legitimate reasons as to why you supporting the bumbling orange buffoon?

I like Cheetos.

what bullet?

MUELLER

INVESTIGATING

PODESTA GROUP

????

Never mind I just remembered that he will pull a Comey and absolve PG of their sins, just like Comey did for Clintons.

NANDATO???

P-please talk about North Korea everyday cause Kim Jong Un watches Morning Joe

Trump is degenerate.
Fuck Trump
Kill Trump
Ban Trump
Ignore Trump posters.
Hide Trump threads
Punch in the face guys who are Trumpwhores irl.
Rape Trump fungirls.
Stab Trump producers.

The best way to know something about a man - ask him does he like Trump?
if he does his estimated IQ is hardly above 86 also he's 110% a virgin.

If you see Trump poster know he's either a dumb kid or s dumb poor 30 y.o virgin.
Would you even speak to such degenerate trash?

TRUMBO DID THING

Nothing more fun than an epic digit storm.

>The U.S. age-adjusted mortality rate—a measure of the number of deaths per year—rose 1.2 percent from 2014 to 2015, according to the Society of Actuaries. That’s the first year-over-year increase since 2005, and only the second rise greater than 1 percent since 1980.

N-NANI?!

My understanding is he lobbied for the pro-Russian party in Ukraine. I've been up all night so I could be wrong.

archive.is/wLdCv

Forgot to add he didn't disclose the money he financed them, which is what's being investigated.

It’s now gotten to the point where any picture of that faggot Joe has got my anger through the roof. I fucking hate him. He sucks establishment dick in exchange for coverage and not being thrown in prison.
I think we need to ban Joe and all of his faggot posters permanently from this board.

> Manafort had organized a public relations campaign for a non-profit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). Podesta's company was one of many firms that worked on the campaign, which promoted Ukraine's image in the West.

>The sources said the investigation into Podesta and his company began as more of a fact-finding mission about the ECMU and Manafort's role in the campaign, but has now morphed into a criminal inquiry into whether the firm violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA

Didn't Flynn violate FARA too? or was it Manafort? or both? How deep can this go? Will we find about FARA allegations with regards to lobbyists who do it on behalf of China and Israel?

Is the lobbying crap about to be raised on the table as a topic of serious discussion?

Damn!

>size
>12-18 months
What new measurements is that burger?

>rewrite immigration laws to take in the third world
>flood America with third worlders who don't work and collect welfare, but it makes you feel good
>job market and wages stagnate across the board for decades and gets worse with each amnesty you're in favor of
>screw younger generations over for life, don't care

And you can tell the Boomers to go fuck themselves.

> The ECMU was reportedly backed by the Party of Regions, the pro-Russian and oligarch-funded Ukrainian political party for which Manafort worked as a consultant, and which paid his firm millions. Viktor Yanukovych of the Party of Regions, a Manafort client, was president of Ukraine during the ECMU campaign, which ran from 2012 to 2014. He fled the country in 2014.

Manafort and Podesta Group both backed pro-Russian party? When their object was to promote Ukraine's image in the west?

Stupid ickle Drumplets don't know they had. Sad!

Can't do that. He's an independent investigator right now, so he has no governmental authority to clear them or convict of anything.
Only Congress can do that.

>nigger
>respected
le sensible chuckle

reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-lobbying/with-cash-ukraines-political-foes-bring-fight-to-washington-idUSBRE9BJ1B220131220

archive.is/UuTcr

This is true.

big if tru

>Can't do that
Neither could James Comey according to division of powers as set up by BOR, but boy he done did it and Attorney General and DOJ at the time didn't even flinch!

It was AG's job to find out if there was case for prosecution and conviction not FBI.

>implying this isn't the obligatory "we totally investigated both sides ;))" cover

Nah the pro-Russia party was backing ECMU and Manafort was backing PoR, and PG backed ECMU too. ok.

Sessions will take care of it

Just like he took care of Fast and Furious and IRS targeting Republicans?

Oh.

I was checking the catalog on my phone earlier today and some jacob cunt said eh's gonna prolapse muellers asshole tomorrow what's the qrd on this?

This man is fucking 70 years old.

muller is suppose to have the first hearings on losing the election today i think.

Don't worry, at worst he'll kust recuse himself and let Rozenbergsteinowitz (D) take care of it

he looks someone from late 50s

Do you mean this faggot? It's some faggot overhyping his story for attention.

Ow, my bone spurs! Can't go to Vietnam, elect me President.

Probably just so he can secretly give them immunity so he can save them from possible future honest investigators

>inb5
>Podesta given immunity
>said "i dont recall" for all inverview questions

EVEN BANNON GIVES SHOUTOUT TO MORNING JOE

THOSE WHO DOESNT WATCH MORNING JOE MUST BE AN IDIOT

Joe is saying Bannon is a scammer, and that 2018 will represent a blue wave!

WOHL PLEASE HURRY

I miss Flynn

you're the thaifagg aren't you?

>Platforms co-opted by Russian hackers.
Nowadays if you are of Russian nationality and bought a fucking ad Facebook, you are a Russian hacker :DDDDD

>Those rural retards that are booing George Bush is also booing me. I'll hang all of you.
JOE NO

He looks like someone from Goodfellas

>"MUELLER PLS HURRY!"
>"Hi *tackleglomps Podesta* X3 *notices international interference in Podesta's lobby* owo what's this?"
>"MUELLER IS JUST ANOTHER RUSSIAN PUPPET!"

It's a size for babies. If you don't have one, you wouldn't know or need it.

Happy Monday, /ptg/
What's for breakfast?

and each and every time Democrats try the Russian hacker-co-opted-face-book-when-they-bought-ads thing or ads-brainwashed-America they literally insult the people who voted for Trump, by implying they're stupid enough to be brainwashed by fucking Facebook ads.

They literally spit on the faces of all the non-Hillary voters.

I

Will Bannon disavow!?

only $100,000 of facebook ads at that.

>Hannity posting
These niggers never have shit. Even if they did, it wouldn't matter. They had a CNN anchor admitting Trump-Russia is nothing & libshits stI'll believe it.

Oh wow, where did Uranium One findings vanish from the media?

Went faster into the trash than Steve Paddock shooting 59 Americans.

>Not having a better morning with friends

God bless them.

We're not the ones who got fooled by fake Russian accounts. You're worse than my grandparents... shoulda just let them keep using snail mail...

Hannity was referencing to Uranium One thing I believe. He had real shit there. But you know, why would corrupt MSM report honestly about anything? Sites like zerohedge or foxnews (internet) who report about it get called Russian bots.

>Ice in beer

holy shit burgers just stop drinking beer!

>"NFL is fine.."

Well, zerohedge is a propaganda outlet. Don't blame me, that's what it is. Influence operations are not small endeavors.

I didn't even imply or say that. I'm saying Demonrats are saying that the ads of the Internet brainwashed like, 62,984,825 million people with a 100,000 dollar budget.

Oh ok
We just buy baby clothes around the streets in bulk if we need it from China where mature women assists us not from inside the malls.

We drink it cold here too
Drinking it warm is for poms and euros who only drink spirits

>drinking your beer warm
No wonder Hungarians hate you hairy footed gnolls.

you don't put ice in it, it must rest in the fridge for an hour at least, then you drink it

>drinking beer hot

>Drinking beer at all.
>not drinking RO filtered H20, green tea or coffee.

Nobody is putting ice cubes in their beer. What do you think we are, savages?

>Nobody is putting ice cubes in their beer
but they do

"Ice Beer" is the brand, you dummy. There's no ice in the beer.

Sad, the Jets is Trump approved

>but they do
Yeah, we call them "communists". They aren't people.

so sick of you glow in the dark niggers always promoting cancer joe.

Respected? Obama? Are you fucking kidding? How old a fucktard are you? You know NOTHING about respect. You will never get respect on the big playground of life by kissing ass. Speak softly and carry a big motherfucking stick of badass and use it as needed. I dont support projecting our power all over the globe, but I really dont respect Obama flying all over the globe and kissing piss-ant nations asses like they are on par with the US.

>Millions of hours in paint

Nobody does that. I've never once fucking seen that in my entire 28 years of existence.

beer with ice and mint leaf? that's too fancy for my blood.

perfect, Sven.

Surprise surprise if you feed someone cancer inducing non-food particles and work them half to death for over half a century then they get sick and die before reaching "old age" Just look to the animal kingdom, do you think that each species is given a certain amount of years to live? Why can a bird outlive a person, what a bout a turtle, or a whale. Well first of all they're getting all their food from the environment, specifically food that they've developed over time to hunt and eat. Secondly they're not forced into depressing wage-slave like lives unless you count places like zoos and sea-world where there are obvious differences between captive and wild animals. So tell me, if you have a dude go out and live off the grid, lives completely free from work, eats all fresh fruit, vegetables, and hunts fresh meat...are you telling me that dude would still die at a younger age excluding some sort of extenuating circumstance?

Since we are talking beer, anyone ever had one of these?

>Nobody does that. I've never once fucking seen that in my entire 28 years of existence.

pretty common here desu

The DNC has lost every election since November 2016. Even ones they've dumped tens of millions of dollars on.

This anti-white Jewish crusade is going to bury their party for decades if they're not careful. If the media had normalized after being BTFO, things might have improved for them. But because they're so violently anti-Trump, anti-Trump voters, even now nearly a year later, only reminds people of why they voted Trump in the first place.

>Why can a bird outlive a person, what a bout a turtle, or a whale
because each specie has a different metabolism
do you think a dog can live more than 20 years? How are dumb people like you even allowed to breath, just go and shove those kooky new-age medicine opinions up your ass and never return
Jesus fucking christ I never been more angry at a post in a while. It's not that your post is intentionally bad, you are just plain dumb and stupid bad with spit drooling from your mouth
>hurr durr turtles live more than people must be the chemtrails!!
FUCK OFF

Sorry, I'm a pre mixed brainlet

Dumb joeposter

They are so fucking dead, and they deserve it.

Shame too, because the Jags are actually doing good this year.

why would you drink that crap?