Jamaica coalition (German: Jamaika-Koalition; also known as the Jamaica alliance, Jamaica traffic light...

>Jamaica coalition (German: Jamaika-Koalition; also known as the Jamaica alliance, Jamaica traffic light, black traffic light or Schwampel) is a term in German politics describing a coalition among the parties of the Christian Democratic Union/Christian Social Union (CDU/CSU), Free Democratic Party (FDP), and the Green Party.

>The term refers to an association between the symbolic colors of the parties in such a coalition—black for the conservative CDU/CSU, yellow for the liberal FDP, and green for the Green Party—and the colors of the flag of Jamaica. It also alludes to the perception (from a German point of view) of such an alliance as an "exotic" constellation.

Okay, this is realpolitik to the max. Conservative party + green party + liberal party coalition.
Fuck ideology, just stay in power. Well done, krauts.

Other urls found in this thread:

fdp.de/_genereller-familiennachzug-wuerde-uns-derzeit-ueberfordern
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>make actual politics thread on Sup Forums
>no replies

Shouldn't be surprised, but still

Nah, no one gives a fuck about New Zealand.

I wonder how long this coalition could last without at least some amount of infighting

Disregard my comment, I got confused and thought this was about New Zealand :D
Germany has been fucked since 1945. Their constitution wasn't even written by them. Everything you see in German politics is to keep the status quo. There won't be any change through the ballot box.

Yeah, they will have to walk a really fine line to keep every party in the coalition satisfied, and still such a way to govern wouldn't satisfy the people. Especially since coalitions with Merkel always have the tendency to greatly harm the other party. The FDP is already "a burnt child" who had to experience this after they were in a coalition with her before and subsequently dropped so far, they were kicked out of parliament. The greens are on thin ice as well and know it, and their social policies are the polar opposite of the right. But Merkel HAS to shift to the right in order to satisfy the CSU, their mandatory traditional coalition partner, as the CSU lost heavily in the election and they have a state election coming up, where they could lose even more.
It's a real mess and interesting times ahead.

What else are the mainstream parties supposed to do? A minority government isn't going to work here and-

>Bulgaria
nevermind

these "people" just elected merkel for the N'th time, which term is that whore on?
4th?
and you expect logical thinking from them.

>when the situation in your country is so shit, your only argument is to insult other posters flags

they have no parties on the right as far as i know

That coalition of two christian parties is "on the right".
Merkel is a right wing politician, leader of the conservative party.

>Jamaica
>caribian island full of niggers
>desolate infrastructure
>rampant gang criminality
>escalating murder rate
>disease ridden people
>small isolated resorts for "Ganja Tourist" wiggers to Raggae-LARP
>white coalburner grannies prepping nigger bulls b/c they not able to attract successful men in their home country

sounds like an appropriate name for a political coalition of traitors

Merkel is anything but Right Wing.
She's a commie who emasculated a formerly christian conservative post-war party.

AfD are literal nazis.

>no parties on the Right

pic related, Burger faggot.
AfD even became strongest party in Saxony.

>Fuck ideology, just stay in power
That is what the CDU has always been. There's a reason they are called Kanzlerpartei ("chancellor party"), securing the chancellorship comes before all else for them.

Just means they are fucking themselves even harder though. The only way they could normalize the situation again is if they took some of the softer demands from the AfD and implemented them. Then they could kill them off again over the long run.
Instead they are doubling down and preparing for even more retarded policies, which will just mean that 2018 we have the first AfD led government in Saxony.

Merkel is right wing in name only. The only way how you would ever be allowed to obtain a Dr. in the DDR is if you are a massive regime cocksucker. She's a commie and it becomes really apparent with all her policies trying to take total control of certain markets, too.

>merkel is a right wing politician
You might want to get your head checked, user.

>Schwampel
>Jamaica-Coalition

sounds exactly like what it will turn out to be: a carnival society

It will be a complete fucking disaster.
On the one hand you have the CSU, who is at least pretending to still be conservative and really has to worry about the AfD in the upcoming state level elections.
On the other hand you have the Greens, who are less about the environment now and more about being anti-industry and open borders. They are taking completely opposite stances and there is no way they could come to an agreement without one side bleeding heavily. The CSU could survive it, though heavily weakened and losing their stranglehold over Bavaria, probably forever. The Greens would not survive it at all and drop out of the parliaments.

Then you have the FDP, who does not stand for anything, but will also be careful because the last time they teamed up with Merkel it led to them being excluded from participation for a whole term, so they'll want some token concessions, too.

And not even the CDU and CSU themselves are really agreeing with each other. The CSU ends up always doing what Merkel tells them to do, but each time they do so it costs them more voters because publically they are advocating for completely different things and their voters who were stupid enough to believe it feel betrayed.

Jamaica is nothing but trying to stave off the inevitable for another term. At least the SPD was smart enough to realize that another GroKo would seal their fate. I think they are all fucking traitors either way, but they'll still spent the next 4 years being antagonistic to the max just to sharpen their profile again, so at least we get an opposition. Even if it's not acting from conviction but purely strategical calculation.

>The CSU could survive it, though heavily weakened and losing their stranglehold over Bavaria, probably forever.

Isn't the Bavaria branch of the christian union its own party?
As in, they are in an alliance with Merkel's christian party, but aren't actually part of it, specifically because of the heavy industry issue.

Never mind, confused the CDU and CSU.

>Isn't the Bavaria branch of the christian union its own party?
Officially, yes. But the distinction comes mostly down to organisational aspects by now, on the political level they are Merkel's lapdog and don't dare to oppose her.

new election or this, there is no other way.
also fdp and cdu/csu have much in common, they suck the dicks of rich jews.
greens do this since some time also, so everything fits perfect.

CSU will lose Bavaria to the AfD next election if they go through with this. And they know it. AfD already is the 2nd strongest party in many Bavarian cities.

So either elections are rigged to hell and back and they aren't risking anything or they have handlers that make them do what they do. Neither is especially palateable.

Don't worry, by doing this Merkel and her "conservative" vassals are commiting political suicide. The Bavarian CDU branch, the CSU already had to experience what it means to disenfranchise your conservative voter base. Next year they'll get fucked in the ass by the regional elections. From there on nothing will stop the AfD from becoming the second biggest party, effectively blocking the government's ability to function entirely.

depends on the topic.
but merkel turned the cdu left to stay in power, this doesn't mean cdu is a left party.
spd turned right and lost much because of this.
greens turned right too.
afd is 80s cdu in many topics.

merkel is more left than cdu in general, but she is far from left ideals because she doesn't give a fuck about working or poor people.

at this point merkel's done right
there's no way anyone will vote for her next election cycle

The gambit is that the refugee crisis will be done by next elections, so they will get their traditional voters to support them.
They clearly want to endure the refugee storm, which is empowering AfD and honestly is the only reason most germans even look to the right.

I think that if the coalition limits immigration, and sends back some of the illegal foreigners, and Syria and Iraq manage to get a peace deal in the next year, they can get away with it.

>this doesn't mean cdu is a left party.
Merkel was reelected in 2016 with 89.51%. That was at a point when shit already started going south and Merkel had repeatedly stated that she will not budge on her position at all.
I don't think you can really absolve the rest of the party of blame. Merkel only has power as long as her party stays behind her.

Don't think they'll lose Bavaria "to the AfD", but their absolute majority will be gone for multiple terms if they do this.

just nuke Berlin already holy fuck.
JUST DO IT AMERILARDS!!!

seriously. send 'em. Every one dying in the vicinity of Berlin is acceptable collateral damage. DO IT

>merkel is more left than cdu in general, but she is far from left ideals because she doesn't give a fuck about working or poor people.

Eh, she keeps giving speeches about small business and family business. Those are her voters.

>liberals and greens in the same coalition
DUDE

what do krauts think of munich
it was my favorite city when visiting most of europe

how does this contradict what i wrote?

>The gambit is that the refugee crisis will be done by next elections
A gambit that won't play off because there is zero reason for it to end if they completely refuse to get rid off the pull factors. Which is what this whole political upheaval is about to begin with. If they were willing to solve this problem the AfD wouldn't even be a thing.

>That was at a point when shit already started going south and Merkel had repeatedly stated that she will not budge on her position at all.

Actually thats when she said she made a mistake and will limit immigration.
Still hasn't done it, but she did admit a mistake immediately before that internal election.

Do you know what "Familiennachzug" is? They'll allow every single nigger to bring over their families, all of them being fed by taxpayer money aswell. Only the CSU and the AfD are officially against this. But since CSU consists of cucks, only a vote for the AfD is actually conservative. People start slowly to realize this. The conservative vote is forever out of Merkel's reach. Why do you think she panders so strongly towards the left?

>Don't think they'll lose Bavaria "to the AfD", but their absolute majority will be gone for multiple terms if they do this.
You'll be surprised.

>The gambit is that the refugee crisis will be done by next elections, so they will get their traditional voters to support them.
That's no gambit, that's wishful thinking.

>I think that if the coalition limits immigration, and sends back some of the illegal foreigners, and Syria and Iraq manage to get a peace deal in the next year, they can get away with it.
Unless the elections are rigged, which is always a possibility considering we mostly have ex-GDR politicians now, you are delusional and should see a doctor asap. All parties involved have already explicietly stated that none of your points will happen with them.

I'd AFD doesn't make ovens great again it's a failure.

She's lying. She has been in power for 12 years, we have more than enough material to judge her based on her actions, and those never align with her promises.

shitskins in munich are on average richer but it's still full of shitskins like all major german cities regardless

>The FDP is already "a burnt child" who had to experience this after they were in a coalition with her before and subsequently dropped so far
It's all the faggot Westerwelle's fault, though. Wouldn't he spent taxpayer's money for buisness trips there wouldn't had been such a backlash. Also, that gooks controversial "Ancient Roman decadence" statement didn't help them either.

there weren't many when i was there
nothing even remotely similar to any french city

Full of niggers and Isarpreißn. Probably the least Bavarian part of Bavaria (except maybe only second to Franconia). The somewhat smaller cities are way better and cheaper.

>Why do you think she panders so strongly towards the left?
Not that it's really paying off anymore. People who want lefty policies will vote openly left wing parties. Why would they give their vote to Merkel? That would be a waste, Merkel is already taking care of ensuring that all those nominally conservative votes are actually votes for the left wing.

>You'll be surprised.
Surprised and happy. It just seems a bit optimistic to me. The CSU was dominating so heavily that it would take an absolutely insane voter migration to remove them from power.

>Only the CSU and the AfD are officially against this
FDP is trying to be both against and for it for some reason
fdp.de/_genereller-familiennachzug-wuerde-uns-derzeit-ueberfordern

>Do you know what "Familiennachzug" is?
Every country has that, m8lad. The USA has it too, its how Mexicans enter.
Its very, very hard to convince the majority of people (protip: women are 51%+ of all voters) that family reunification should be prevented to preserve borders.
No democracy can get away with that, they will be made villains and lose next elections.

I was told that Bavaria is basically heavy industry having to pay a lot of money to continue to exist, they have taken the huge factories hostage and keep demanding ransom money, so its overall a nice place to live.
I was only there for 2 days, but if when you think "industry" your mind is full of eastern Russia mordor.jpgs, you will be very surprised at how Bavaria is.

can any of you krauts explain why the head of the afd quit after the election?

You’re talking to Americans about European politics. Their “Nazis” fit into the left wing of our political spectrum. Le Pen of the French FN was left of Obama. Let that sink in for a minute.

>there weren't many when i was there
money makes them wear civilized clothing and blend in quite quick
>nothing even remotely similar to any french city
not sure what you expected from going to africa

Because the FDP stands for nothing. Their main target audience are dissatisfied voters who think that Linke and AfD are too extreme. So they keep making both center-left and center-right demands to reach maximum saturation for that audience.

Exactly, it's a desperate attempt of sraying above the rising waterlevel. Her party is done for and she knows it. She only cares for muh longest time in office. She is a huge narccicist. She sacrificed the CDU's conservative tradition for her own legacy and all of her cucklings watched. Getting emasculated by the AfD in the comming years serves them right. Atleast people like Gauland realized all of this and jumped ship early and switched to the winning side.

>No democracy can get away with that, they will be made villains and lose next elections.

Seems to work well enough in Eastern Europe.

munich was top tier comfy when i was there
there was a football match and the streets were flooded with fans
the atmosphere was really cheerful as well

Because she was an opportunistic cunt. She wanted the AfD to be a more right wing copy of the CDU, i.e. leader gives the orders, the rest follows. The party didn't want that and voted for a system where each member's voice counts a bit more.
She had already lost the power struggle before the election.

this was only a surprise to people who weren't paying any attention
basic gestalt is that she was trying to set the course of the AfD towards a party the CDU might want to form a goverment with some day but the others want a opposition-only party

Your wiser, Eastern neighbors don’t let the immigrants in in the first place. Then there aren’t any familial demands to reject.

Tell me when Hitler comes to power

i came back a couple of days ago from a trip to paris and my mind was blown
went to montmartre and holy shit it was disgusting
niggers everywhere
poos selling beer at terrible prices
bathrooms broken and wooden urinals built
fences everywhere
niggers selling drugs
a deaf prostitute screeching because she couldn't talk
bretty good

>Unless the elections are rigged, which is always a possibility considering we mostly have ex-GDR politicians now
GDR territory was the part of Germany that voted AfD.
If the GDR would split, Merkel would again have absolute majority.
You are insulting the wrong people, friend.

Thats because Eastern Europe is shit, people aren't comfortable enough to think of others.
Even here people who are well off and secure do empathize with refugees and do want to help other countries and other people.
Basically if you barely pay the tax and don't even eat regularly due to lack of money, you are unlikely to give a shit if other people suffer, or if the air is getting polluted.
Pyramid of needs kind of logic, the west has done well, so they expand their care to other issues, their own being secure. If you want a democracy that can get away with outlawing family reunion, all you need is for the economy to tank. Don't think its worth it.

M8, people start to wake up. Sure, there are areas like Berlin and the likes, but where I live people (even women) openly complain about this shit. Granted, I live in a really rural area where the AfD became second strongest power, but this trend is present in the rest of Germany aswell.

I just hope that when she finally gets ousted, all her bootlickers like vdL & co end up on the chopping block, too.

so her leaving means the party not cucking out
sweet

Proof that opposition does not exist in Germany

>this was only a surprise to people who weren't paying any attention

incidentally, the only people who were surprised by it were those who din't vote AfD. which says a lot about their political education.

Tell me when Poo comes to Loo

From what I understand, she wanted to form a coalition and get in power, while the others didn't want to compromise their message and wished to remain in opposition another term, gaining strength.

The other version is that she, like Farage, were on the payroll of a certain very large northern Asian country to destabilize, and when their job was done they quit. Farage did quit in the same way, after a successful campaign for Brexit was won.

I hate the muh Russia boogeyman, but I have it as a voice in the back of my head.
I mean, if I was Putin, I would in fact do that. Why wouldn't he? I'd almost be disappointed in him if he isn't funding right wing parties.

you have it all wrong, poo needs to come to loo. thats the whole point.

>all you need is for the economy to tank. Don't think its worth it.
it is pretty much inevitable unless they change our policies within the next couple of years. people who actually contribute won't remain here if the tax burden just gets higher and higher with no apparent positive outcome like better maintenance of the infrastructure and so on. we are already losing shitloads of qualified people to the USA and Switzerland.

Which party is mutti Merkel?

Flintenuschi needs to be executed by a military firing squad. Would be only appropiate of a punishment for trying to effeminate the military.

the AfD jumping straight to third biggest party was already proof enough for that. we have fucking 5 (or 6 if you count the CSU) established parties, if Germany actually had a healthy democracy with a variety of different view points being presented there would have been zero reason to add another one.

the pendulum would have swung regardless of putin funding anything
wondering whether he is is pointless
also goddamn i want a war to start already

Christian Democratic Party, the conservatives. German flags ITT have said they aren't conservative anymore, but thats what their officials call themselves anyway.
She is allying the liberals and the greens.

I think for Farage it was completely understandable. His main goal was always to obtain independence for Britain, so when he achieved that there was no reason for him to continue. Can't even say that he made off before the actual challenge came because he doesn't hold a seat in the British parliament, he has zero domestic power.

>the greens
this party should be illegal everywhere
fucking morons

I don't know how the AfD politicians manage to attend talk shows with her and remain so calm. She'd have me bash in her skull live on TV, that women seriously manages to awaken the worst in me with just a couple words.

>party that literally consists of pedophiles and hard drug users
Yeah, they definetely shoul be. There is even a fucking video of some green politician subhuman talking about the beauty of the sexuality of children.

>wanting war
Full retard. I hope there is never war as long as I am alive.
I hope you are joking or going after absurdity for comedic effect.

They would be powerless, if the other big parties had a comprehensive stance on ecology.
They are basically just filling the void left by other parties being milquetoast on the industry-sustainability issues.

I still thought it was funny that he got the UK to leave the EU, and then he himself left to go live in the USA.

avoid the urbanized areas next time and visit their countryside instead
plenty of nice places to enjoy if you're willing to learn a bit of french to talk to locals

it's Benedikt Cohn-Bendit. I don't think he's actually a member of their party though, but best buddies with their leaders and gets constantly invited by them. He's a legit childfucker, too.

She's the epitome of cuckservatism. Which conservative party in their right mind would make a woman a secretary of defense. Every single Union member needs to hang as soon enough.

pretty much the case for every European country. the capitals and large cities always attract the worst because those are the main places with a large enough population to support cancerous diaspora ghettos. so they get every shitty diaspora asshole who does not want to assimilate

yeah i went to small cities as well
tours was fun
there was this castle from henry the second or some shit
but i still hate those subhuman frogs
>not wanting to murder people professionally
lmaoing at you
also name one green party in any country that isn't run by morons or degenerates
literally just faggots forming a party for muh trees

it's more than that. our political landscape is full of cuckservatives, but none of them get my blood boiling like that cunt. even someone like Kipping does not induce the same rage in me.

the CDU has never been a conservative party but a centrist one that hoarded a lot of the conservatives for the sake of unity
same goes for the SPD, Greens and the FDP
the only parties with power that aren't centrist are Die Linke(The Left) and the AfD

I had similar culture shock in Berlin.

>beers very small and very expensive
>wieners the size of a finger with a spoon of sauce is "a meal"
>0.5l of mineral water costs 5 euro, when it costs 10 cents in Bulgaria
>fast food stands selling nutella spread on bread what the fuck
>open market was 99% turkish, not exaggerating
>every second restaurant is vegan
>people drink bottled tea in clubs instead of alcohol
>the guy at the bar wouldn't sell me a second beer before i bring the empty bottle from the first one
>and despite all this softness, i still got assaulted by a bunch of german speaking brown thugs when heading home at 3AM near some bridge

I don't even.

>thinking current degeneracy was always the case
tell me the number of niggers in paris in the 1920s

Probably because the cunt always acts really fucking smug. It's like she laughs at us because she knows she's absolutely incompetent, yet she wields power over our fucking military. I hope her smug grin gets blasted off by some snackbar the next time she visits troops.

go to roubaix
literally 80% nigger and arab
not exaggerating
you don't know if you're in france or chicago

All the memes Germanons post about Berlin aren't jokes, m8. They are a warning for visitors. Just avoid most of Northern/ North Western Germany in general aswell. It's equally bad (for the most parts atleast)

Oh the part of Berlin where I was staying was also mostly muslims, the two supermarket near me had all their clerks females with towels on their heads, and a lot of people didn't speak english at all, there were turkish labels on foods, etc.
I think they self segregate to the cheaper parts of town.

fuck
reminds me of pisa
literally a market next to that shitty tower that has turkish flags but sells italian magnets

Well, obviously what I said cannot be the case if there aren't large amounts of diaspora in the country. And they have only recently reached critical levels.
So yeah, it wasn't that bad in the past, but there's a reason why the capital is always the first that turns to shit when they eventually come.

But muh rural and suburban retards, though. People that live in the countryside are smelly farmers with funny dialects.

Niggers aren't degeneracy by themselves.
The issue is that they are allowed to self-segregate and create self-sufficient communities, and thus don't need to integrate.
Another problem is the global american culture, which with songs, movies, comics, clothes, etc reinforces the idea that blacks are supposed to be thugs.
If segregation was prevented, a black guy in France would NEED to learn the language, wear proper clothes, act normally, else he'd starve. He couldn't get a job or go on a date in a non-segregated city.
And it would help if we could convince blacks that they don't need to aspire to grow up like 50 Cent or whoever is the popular TV gangster right now.

>tfw i've seen niggers and chinks here
>tfw there's a family with 4 nigglets from a white mom and african father
>tfw the youngest goes to my uni
he's a cool nigger but boy would i send him back to afica
also it's not even my current government's fault
the nigger came here from the yugoslavia days
also i forgot to mention that they are divorced