Should we be concerned about nuclear warfare with North Korea? How likely do you think war is...

Should we be concerned about nuclear warfare with North Korea? How likely do you think war is, and should we be worried about the draft?

Who doesn't have to worry about the draft. I really don't want to fight and die because Trump got in a spat with the little fat kid dictator.

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kim Jung Un looks thin there.

if there is a war it will be south koreans who get fucked. i dont think north korean missiles can even reach america yet. good luck with the draft though.

Even if we do go to war with NK, there will be no draft because it will mostly be fought via air and navy strikes, a war with NK would be a really quick one, as for nuclear warfare, I don't see it happening, here's how I see a war with NK happening
>NK does a surprise attack at night and has most of the South in their control in a few days
>that is until reinforcements come a week later, then they will be back at the 38th parallel a week later
At this point, Kim has 2 options, either sign a peace treaty that gives up his nukes so at the very least he can stay in power, or try to nuke something, which will probably fail because it will get shot down by THAAD if he tres to hit SK, or if he tries to hit the US, it will just fail because they haven't tested reentry for their new fancy ICBMs yet, at which point he is fucked

dont worry about nuclear war. dont worry about a bug which could be released and kill millions around the world.
worry about nothing. think if the billions and billions of human beings who have lived lives and died. those living today will suffer the same fate. for all of us will pass away. in this small time we know we have waste not one second in worry. marvel at what this is. this chance to be here now. on a hunk or rock hurrling thru the universe at incredible speed. here we are these beings having these experiences. let us be beyond fear. in the blink it is all over anyway. why should we worry? why worry when we can embrace the truth of our situation and truly live.

It's not happening, for the next hour or so. After than i dont know its highly possible we wont see 2018.

that*

now that is le funny pic.

I wish it would happen

Ok Sup Forums all its time to bust the North Korean conspiracy's
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled banks
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
This is owned by kikes and was sold in 2011 to a kike shell corporation in 2011 called the "Nice Group" in China The founder, Nigel Cowie(a Brit kike), still lives in North Korea and was found to finance their weapons program.
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled economy
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/

>hurr durr rare earth minerals
((They)) get them from China who buys them from North Korea for next to nothing. China is Israels third largest trading partner. Its impossible to trace the origins of minerals thus the the reason why most wedding rings have blood diamonds

DPRK will never strike first, they only have weapons to defend themselves against western judaic imperialist unfluence

DPRK?

Will Japan be ok? There are several viodeo games that I'm looking forward to being released and I don't want Trump or Kimmy fucking that up.

i think its mainly south korea which has all of the norths artillery aimed at it. japan might get a missile or two but wont be flattened like seoul would be.

Use wikipedia once in your life, amerifat.

I not fat.

post belly

Halloween Happening

Is China on North Koreas side?
Wich Countries are going against whom in this scenario?

Why do gooks have weird teeth?

Just be ready to short publicly traded SK companies and you can't lose.