Should the people responsible for Milos demise be raped by horny 13 year olds?

Kinda ridiculous that all of society has shunned him.
Why dont more of you support him? I think his the best soldier against political correctness we will ever have.

>throws gobblegate, his primary supporters, under the bus
>"where are my supporters?"

Reminder that his old "Milo" logo is a dude on his hands and knees presenting himself.

>>throws gobblegate, his primary supporters, under the bus
what was this about? I admit I don't see much of him anymore. And it seems like he had done some kind of catty things.

he brought it upon himself

He tried to normalize man-boy relations by saying he enjoyed himself, of course the mainstream took him down.

See Rind et al.

Pedophilia trumps (pun) political correctness

Presumably, he's talking about

>White Nationalism is NOT the answer

But Sup Forums also calls Spencer, Enoch, and Anglin shills, so what is he supposed to do?

>milo rapes 13 yr olds
>and is responsible for his own demise
>so he's basically just saying he wants to fuck 13 yr olds

you're going to court soon fgt. we have a leaker.

>Why dont more of you support him?
He's a faggot kike that literally married a nigger.

The only ones calling Spencer shills are shitskins and boomercons. Anglin is certainly special and responsible for a lot of inter-faction bullshit though.

i do not shun him OP. i think he is the man. and i am an avowed member of the alt right, white identitarian, right-winger and all of that stuff. milo is more or less the best of us

>milo rapes 13 yr olds
really? this is the level of straight faced dishonesty we are resorting to

(((Lauren Southern)))
(((Milo Yiannopoulos)))
(((Faith Goldy)))
Sup Forums will never stop worshipping those kikes

>roastie in a mans body going around being as crude as possible and listing random statistics

Not quite the ally I care to have, desu. Just causes unnecessary chaos wherever he speaks and then fucks off. Give me some Grand Wizard mother fucker who will fight back when shit gets real.

He’s a self serving wanker who offers nothing but expensive tickets to his shows which amount to a political standup routine where trannies are the punchline. And he’s only on te anti SJW train because it pays well. It’s only too easy to find old Milo articles where he lambasts gamers, white boys etc.

He’s not a dangerous faggot, he’s just a faggot.

As long as the 13-year olds I'd get raped by are girls.

I adore Milo. I bought his book etc. His comments weren’t predatory at all. He said he needed older ppl around to help him accept his sexual orientation. Just kills me because George Tekai said wayyyyy worse on Howard Stern show, he said he was molested and loved it that he recommended it for all sexually confused youth yet no one threw shade at him.

He did NO SUCH THING! He wasn’t suggesting boys need men around for sexual purposes. He was suggesting as mentorships etc. Milo’s father was absent so when he was sexually attracted to men he was confused. He said the molesting wasn’t right but helped him solidify his sexual orientation.

This faggot is still around. Also.
>(((Milo)))
ISHIIGERTYDIGGERTYDO

“I was 13, my counselor was 18,” “It was both wonderful and scary and kind of intimidating, and delightful,” he says. “I mean, all those
opposites.”
-George Takei

Milo, go make your husband's son a sandwich.

>"13 year olds are horny a lot..."
>GASP!!!!
>"...and not always for only other 13 year olds..."
>WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT???
>"...and maybe turning the AoC doesn't *actually* flip some magical switch where consensual sex turn from turborape to something fun and enjoyable."
>BUUUURRNNN HIMMM!!!!

Never watched him talk but read a few things of his on Breitbart. Seemed a bit catty for my taste but a good guy generally and definitely got fucked over. Will probably grab his book at some point.

>Milo "Zionist" Fagalopolus

Fuck off