Reminder for White anons

Do not try to improve yourself, it can kill you.

unilad.co.uk/health/too-much-exercise-can-kill-white-men-scientists-find/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitmatthews.com/ss.pdf
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some random lefty on twitter was talking about strength training equaling becoming right wing so for that reason the random lefty warned his lefty friends not to get strong. for once we wasn't wrong.

which would explain ((this)) article existing
stop being a faggot and start lifting it has clearly spooked the jew

If you want to talk about improving yourself, exercising is one of the most useless things you can do.

It won't help you with women.

It won't help you make money.

It won't save your race.

Unless you are extremely overweight, the only thing it will do is help you live about 10% longer.

You want to get what every guy wants? Work hard and hit on women every day. You will have more money and girls than you know what to do it. The /fit/ myth is just that. How do I know? I've done all of that.

i wonder
|
|>
|
|

Smells of obvious bullshit.

Strongman competitioners seem fine to me.

Fuck working out. Like just walk and do push ups. No need to lift stupid weight.

In other news, too much of anything is bad for you - by definition

What are you on about?
Training the body also trains the mind. You'll be more confident, outgoing and energetic at work, something that will put you forward in line for promotion. How do I know? I've done all that.
Don't make up excuses just to be fat.

>Reddit spacing.
But really, disregard this faggot anons. Self improvement and working out is good for you. It makes your heart stronger, makes your emotional status improve, regardless what this faggot says, it will help you get women/men.
As someone in medical, this article is absolutely bullshit. You want to work out, cardio is your friend, you want to keep physically fit so you can do your jobs, you want to get up and move around to have a better life.
With all things though, work out in moderation, because it does put strain on your body, regardless of race.

If this was true should they be encouraging white men to work out?

I tend to agree being /fit/ is extremely OK but how does being muscular going to save the White race anyways ? We need to get physically better to maybe be more attractive to conquer more white
Women and make white babies but Sup Forums hates modern day women so what the fuck anyways ??

Being /fit/ is a lifestyle it’s good for improving yourself and that’s it. It’s a discipline and we all should doing this.

This article is so wrong. It was written to deceive you and not motivate you..«Stop the gym, goy, this is too hard anyway and you will die from it» try again filthy kike.

>don't exercise
>stop having kids
>no free speech
>constant attacks like toxic masculinity
>constant focus on skin color

The left never wants to win an election agin.

Hey man, makes it easier for us.

It is one thing to be healthy, whole different to be built like Big Mc Large Huge or a roided body builder.

Nonsense, they'll just wait until they have enough non-whites to outnumber you and obtain perpetual power.

>It won't help you with women.
You are correct, everyone know women love doughy skinnyfats who can't even open a jar of pickles.
>It won't save your race.
When shtf then only the men with high intellect such as you and me will be able to save the white race with our superior brains alone. Having a strong and fit body is useless.

You'll never get the chad physique by going on virgin walks.

>MUH ELECKSHUNS
t. liberal

>clearly spooked the Jew
So we can expect more articles about the dangers of exercise coming from (((experts))).
Also more shows like the big bang theory where the pathetic beta male get the hottest girls after they're done slutting it up.

>But only white men
They are not even hiding it anymore

I've been on reddit since 2007 and Sup Forums since 2006. You can't use Sup Forums outside of your mother's basement.

You don't seem to understand there are a limited number of hours in a day. I work out all the time and it's never helped me once. There are much better things you can do to improve yourself.

it will when the great purge comes, Schlomo

Time stamp and upload your fat gut, liar.

>exercising is one of the most useless things you can do.

Nice try Kike

Seconded

Show moobs and beer-gut, blobbie boy! I bet you're so fat, you can jerk yourself off by coughing.

>Although there was a similar trend for white women, it was not statistically significant.
Yep. White men are the only ones who will DIE if they exercise even just for a single hour per day. How brainwashed do you have to be to believe this?

>You can't use Sup Forums outside of your mothers basement.
I feel like you've never left your mother's basement, faggot.
If you really can't pick up a girl and be /fit/ at the same time, maybe it's your personality you autistic fuck.
I don't know about you, but humans are vain as fuck, especially woman they are more likely to approach you and notice you if you look good.
But if you have the personality of a shitlord, it doesn't matter because you can't keep them.
But hey, practice what you preach faggot, stop working out so your autism has the potato body you are longing for.

At least archive fucking UNILAD for fucks sake.

>Dr Jamal Rana

>UNILAD
>author is female
>only applies to WHITE MALES
I MEAN COME ON FOR FUCK SAKE

Wow... they aren't even trying anymore... It actually is getting obvious enough for normies at this point. Now exercise is dangerous for white men?

It's so funny reporters want to pretend that overexercising is a problem which would be relevant to the majority.
Most people I know are overweight and obviously sedentary.
1 hr of vigorous exercise 4 days a week should be made a priority+reasonable diet (cut down quantities until you get to a healthy BMI/body fat percent)
The world will treat you with privilege when you have the self-respect to maintain looks.

Told you.

"too much" water can kill you too, doesn't mean you shouldnt drink

>How brainwashed do you have to be to believe this?
As brainwashed to believe diversity is a strength and that Islam/non-whites are compatible with White cultures and civilization.

That's why it's called "too much".

>instead: prepare for the race war by shooting yourself with small arms bullets to build up a resistance against large calibers

i only do 60 pushups and lift 15lb weights every other day. i should be fine

yeah
although i don't think the goal is making men weak they just dont want us excising at all
jews dream of fat white consumers

>He doesnt want to have classical aesthetics

Why are you such plebs? Start working out today.

I mean, there's nothing fine with being 400lbs and having a BMI in excess of 30 and taking massive doses of performance enhancing drugs. Obviously use your common sense. All sports are unhealthy when practised at extremely high intensity.
I imagine the life expectancy of a strongman competitor is probably 5-6 years younger than the general population.

>overweight Americans and EU NEETs are triggered by this
It makes obvious sense when you delve a bit into history, hoplology and biology.

tl;dr: Whites need less exercise than other races. They get twice the gains for one-half the effort.

Example from history:
>Cutting a helmet with a sword was a master feat for Asian martial arts
>Asian amrtial arts are trained for hours ever day
>Cutting a helmet with a sword was average and common for European martial arts
>Europeans trained "until sweat starts"

>forward shoulders and weak traps
Right message but wrong example, user.

>wanting to live beyond your forties

Straighten your goddamn back!

Also, anyone not doing classic 5x5 should die.

>Also, anyone not doing classic 5x5 should die.
American education.

>cutting a helmet with a sword was average and common for european martial arts
No.

Yes, Mr Chinky, it was.

Not gonna lie former body builder here, it's been fucking hilarious watching weightlifting crash and burn. But in all serious we can't let these guys get the gym membership codes.

Wait, but I thought race was a social construct and we were all the same?? What happened??

Please, read SS before you start shitting like that.

You cannot be serious
>It won't help you make money.
It will actually. Attractive people are seen as more trustworthy and earn substantially more.

>The routine of a washed up powerlifting coach who never amounted to anything
LMAO
M
A
O

I never understood what the Nazis meant by (((jewish science))). Now I do.

How delusional are you exactly?

Jij bent kankergrappig, vmbo toptalentje dat je bent.

Here, I'll help

whitmatthews.com/ss.pdf

No, user. It really wasn't.
Even in modern testing with intentionlly poor material, it turns out helmets DO THEIR JOB.

This. But id say also jog short distances intermittently

I could've told you that fad-following mongoloids jumping to gyms and taking on modules like Crossfit and whatever with zero preparation and turning their hearts into time bombs could kill them without a second of scientifical research.

Of course "too much exercise" is bad, too much ANYTHING is bad except maybe air and only because our body doesn't allow us to breath in enough of it to explode.

>The routine of a washed up powerlifting coach who never amounted to anything

Nigga...

What the fuck did I just read? Shills must be off their meds today.

severely underrated

My ass you’ve been here since 06

This is the dumbest fucking shit Ive ever read in the 11 years Ive been lurking this website

>No, user. It really wasn't.
Reports and sources from the time suggest otherwise.

>Even in modern testing with intentionlly poor material, it turns out helmets DO THEIR JOB.
So by using modern swords on modern helmets with modern untrained numales, you conclude that medieveal helmet worked just as well against medieval swords wielded by medieval knights.

Gotcha. No wonder there's a replicability crisis in science.

I've been on 4chin since September of 2007. myself.

People usually started with Sup Forums back then.

How long have you been here?

>looks worse than before liftin.
Yup.

Whats with this kraut. American on vacation or Achmed scared of whitey?

>implying supermodels and fitness industry people dont make shittons of cash

>twisting science to try to manipulate whites into being wimps

Such bullshit

Nice try, Goldstein

Kek

be a fat retarded blob for us goy, we cant have you fighting ba- i-i mean spreading your toxic masculinity, don't fall for this shit, they know an unfit population will be easy to subdue and control and a backlash will be impossible

>Race is a social construct
>White genocide isn't real
>It is real and it's a good thing
>Don't be racist, just accept it

Do you even lift fuccboi?

>dat chest
>smoking

What a bunch of pussies. Do a mix of cardio and weight lifting. Go running. Calisthenics are literally the best thing you can do excessively without the risk of injury like weights. High rep weight training is more effective than the played-out 10-8-6 arnold sets EVERYBODY does.
> muh chadness
You will be much more of a chad if you do Calisthenics. You will also be faster and lighter.

I'm training grip strength so I can crush objects in my hands. I can do an apple now. Soon will be melons, then nuts, then skulls

Swords and helmets reproduced as close as possible based on those reports and sources from the time you love.

>no wonder there's a replicability crisis in science
>following old reports with no modern testing to check
Christian or just an idiot?

>modern untrained numales
Projecting

Only white men? I thought all the races were equal, incredibly racist article. Boycott this shit.

2d merchant, because 3d is too expensive oy vey

Yeah cardio kills, we all know this already. Alex McFag BTFO4ever

Like what

Work hard for Mr. Noseberg and all of your dreams will come true.

>chasing pussy
>getting so swole my gravity attracts women to me

Work smarter not harder nerd

Of course you should exercise regularly.
You should also get license to own firearms, aquire them and ammunition, store food and water. You should get a water-filter straw or something similar so you can live off rainwater if needed. Do this and you will be among the few, probably around 5%, who will survive the collapse.Of course, focus on good posture while training, and don't go low reps high resistance until you've trained strength for a year or more.

yes but it isn't, that's why they encourage no training, duh.

It's getting quite obvious isn't it? lifting is right wing. Also, Emily (((Murray)))

>Group one exercised below the national guidelines of less than 150 minutes a week
>national guidelines
>150 minutes a week

Jesus christ no wonder Americans are so fat.

Yes. White women on the other hand should continue to work out. We need nice phat white asses.
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.amp.html
Yall are weak.

2006/7 here

started with Sup Forums obviously, raids, trollface, raisins, longcat, lazer, habbo raids, hackers on steroids and pedobear.

>what good advice friendo

Is this a joke?

No non-virgin formats his posts like this.

>Whites genetically weaker than blacks

That's funny, because blacks are outright trashed by whites in strength sports worldwide.

Blacks are better at running though, because they are inferior and used to fleeing.

Push ups are a waste of time

he said classic physique you fogcunt, back then people didn't develope their chest too much because it looks too feminine.

>exercising is one of the most useless things you can do

not if you pause at the bottom

Isn't this admitting that we AREN'T the same?

That's not even what the article is about. It claims whites are "genetically weaker" because we have less genetic variety.
They don't understand genetics, and fail to realize that the white people discarded the genetics that made us dumb and violent.
Have a smaller genetic pool is a good thing, if it's smaller because you got rid of the bad genes.

In order to have tested this so that they could make this claim with credibility someone would have had to work out until they actually died.

Which didnt happen. Because this shit is retarded

I lost 95 pounds through exercising. I'm 28 and never felt better in my life. Don't fall for (((their))) tricks, they want you to be weak and easy to control. Exercise, make yourself stronger and you will feel better.