Slovakia: The most hateful european country

Look at this map. LOOK AT IT!

My country is based.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/COMMFrontOffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/Survey/getSurveyDetail/instruments/SPECIAL/surveyKy/2077
dbk.gesis.org/dbksearch/sdesc2.asp?no=6595&search=ZA6595&search2=&field=all&field2=&DB=e&tab=3¬abs=&nf=1&af=&ll=10&dab=1&dac=2
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html
nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/refugee-crisis-unease-mixes-empathy-germany-n433106
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11891219/Refugee-crisis-Many-migrants-falsely-claim-to-be-Syrians-Germany-says-as-EU-tries-to-ease-tensions.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/13/how-much-longer-can-germany-keep-can-their-doors-to-refugees
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
cis.org/High-Cost-of-Resettling-Middle-Eastern-Refugees
rt.com/news/181076-isis-islam-militans-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm surprised Poland is green

dont ever claim to be from here with that faggot flag on again

Calm down pussy. I am now in a different country so I used a random meme flag.

>Germany
>60-69
Sad.

>Poland is uncucke-

Lithuania strong.

What's up with cyprus

Me too, do pierdole.

lel

a friend is going to work there in few days.

I guess the roaches and faggots are anti-kike at the same level.

Still winning.

Jews are ours greatest allies you fools

Are you a Serb from Bosnia?

>poland isn't weeb-

just got off my goat

so is China

Well, then you will not have it easy.

>Lithuania is but the 4th most hateful country in europe
JUST

>cyprus, Y U hateful
must be all the turks...

But the people we hate the most are ourselves

There is something seriously wrong with Britain France and Sweden, its always us popping up on this kind of degenerate shit. Its basically 100% if you ignore the muslim % of the population.

Impressive, but watch the slovak power level.

If you kill yourself you win - Sheikh Justin Al Trudeau

tfw so strong, only you can kill you

My mom wants me to marry an asian girl.

the absolute state of sweden

Po-polska?

You're not much better though m8. Is it nice hating on another country to feel better about your own equality shitty situation?

fuck off jew

>Lithuania
>Estonia

Give sources btw.

Prestan. Ta tvoja paranoja je na smiech/Stop it. You paranoia is laughable.

Lithuania can into nordic :^)

Tfw half Slovak half jewish

You must be really confused.

ec.europa.eu/COMMFrontOffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/Survey/getSurveyDetail/instruments/SPECIAL/surveyKy/2077
dbk.gesis.org/dbksearch/sdesc2.asp?no=6595&search=ZA6595&search2=&field=all&field2=&DB=e&tab=3¬abs=&nf=1&af=&ll=10&dab=1&dac=2

Why are Belgians suiciding?

do you dive nose first everywhere

How is it that low in Checkland when they are the most pro Israel country in Europe?

So Poland is that very Christian nation that only hate muslims but don't really care about race. Interesting

Give up names of people who were polled for those questions we are raiding homes tonight.

Never heard this. Czechs were always xenophobic.

>t. abraham kováčberg

Stop saying shit like that, you tool.

Suicide bombings count

Sad but true.

Went to Brussels to go check out the people who rule me, only found muzzies.

Every time they vote in UN it is pro Israel, same as USA even when other pro Israel countries abstain. When they refused to admit refugees they said it was to protect the Jews.

Well people here think they are "greatest" alllys, plus we do not like Sand NIggers and they are removing them as of now.

With Jews you can't lose, you Pimpek

>Pimpek

KEK

You fucking idiot, I can't be losing my sides like that at work.

They find me weird as is.

9/10

>not outjewing the jews
you guys need to learn

I guess Britain stats don't involve Scots or Welsh

the poor shitholes with no immigrants are the most racist

I'd rather be poor than ruined by sandniggers like you

but sandniggers are the reason why germany is growing

ha ha ha why does my country have to be so done all the time looooool

In what? Population exclusively since wage stagnation in Germany has been on since 1990 and so is the purchasing power for average Hans. You've only gotten poorer since then.

How is Germany still less cucked than us?

immigrants are young, healthy and work for less money than arrogant low energy germans

germany is a company
not a country
the company has to grow
not the workers wealth

In terms of crime per capita and % of gdp going to the richest of the rich germany is growing thanks to its progressive immigration policy.

>immigrants
>work
they are not working, they just leech on you for germoney

outside of Sup Forums, germany profits from immigrants with 22 billion euro each year
non eu immigrants included

>Ally with the people that rule the world

LMAO KEK XDXDXDXD

I would love to know how you get profit from lazy fucks, from which roughly 1 in 8 has job, many of them temporarily. When you have to pay for their health care, education and housing, police that handles their utterly high crime rates. Please enlighten me or better yet give me the figure without couting EU immigrants

You took in over 2 mil of arabs since 2015, less than 2% of them work, all of them receive welfare, you do nothing but pump money into an abyss and write it off as an investment. You are lying in the books like no other country pretending they generate wealth by redistributing taxes and pumping them back into the system. It is the biggest sham in recent years, average Joe living in Germany is getting poorer by the day.

>, many of them temporarily.
thats a huge advantage for german companies and the companies which offer those temporary jobs

take a flexible immigrant and let him work for some time and kick him whenever you want
work times dont matter since they dont care about humans
all you have to do is to pay him pathetic minimum wage and if you like an immigrant, you can hire him, but until then you can replace them as often as you want

its not like that they want to be unemployed
they are not educated and have to take those disgusting jobs which germans dont want to do

btw
those 21,7 billion € include welfare money etc
pure contribution that goes to german health care and pensions (germans are older)
expensive stuff for higher education schools (while immigrant kids have to go to shitty schools)
and many other things

they also got educated immigrants from south europe in the last years

lmao stopped reading
ive read about it some days ago
most of them were sent back

250k have already a job
another 250k of them will have a job too in the next years

lol Pooland

right, it's the same principle as why we keep hiring illegal immigrants here in america. same baseline labor, but far cheaper and far less of bureaucratic hassle.

>m-muh lazy migs

when will this meme die?

Not even in lugenpresse will you find statistics that will back up your claim, over 75% of them are unemployable and forever will be on welfare. You need to swallow your pride and actually research the problem because you are clearly lied to or simply don't want to face reality.
Look at the turks you invited half a century ago, most of them to this day are on welfare(hell even 3rd gen hardly speaks your language) and employed part time in the lowest financial quarter. If you dont see your quality of life deteriorating each year you must be living on your daddys credit card.

>when your retarded son finally gets something right

Good job son,

shut the fuck up you retarded slavshit
turks are already leaving for turkey or making their own business

the economy is still growing and the unemployment rates are falling

the only disadvantages which they bring are their genes and crime

and its not the fault of immigrants that hey make children if they have enough money to feed them while germans are much wealthier and want to "enjoy" their boring lives

Thx dad. I guess it runs on the family.

>muh brexit
>muh based UK
>muh anglo supremancy

your diaspora is white trash
barely better than those stupid arabs

Look at this faggot. He tries to justify the fact that Germany is having a population replacement with economy. Sure, it might be profitable now for Germans but in the long run there will be no Germans anymore. Also, I thought Sup Forums was against immigrants overall so WTF are you doing here anyway?

Fucking UK. WHat happened to those Angols?
At least most of Eastern Europe is still, well, based.

lol latvians

Gross. Delete this.

lmao

germans are americanized people
they just live their life
there is no meme culture to assimilate to

>there will be no germans anymore
kill all immigrants and the germans would still die out since their birthrates are low

that happens everywhere though
why waste your time for children if you have enough money and can enjoy life in your best years?

you krautcuck

There are few immigrants in German’s university-track high schools. Source: spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html
Germany’s choice to accept migrants will cost at least 11 billion dollars. Source: nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/refugee-crisis-unease-mixes-empathy-germany-n433106
30% of ‘Syrian’ immigrants to Germany are fraudulent. Source: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11891219/Refugee-crisis-Many-migrants-falsely-claim-to-be-Syrians-Germany-says-as-EU-tries-to-ease-tensions.html
Only 1 in 10 Muslims migrants arriving in Germany is employable. Source: theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/13/how-much-longer-can-germany-keep-can-their-doors-to-refugees
One in eight Muslims in Germany believes that terrorism is justified. Source: pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
Germany will be a Muslim Turkish nation by 2050 if demographic trends continue. Source: frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
3 million Turks came to Germany as “guest workers”, but 80% of them now live on welfare. Source: frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
Accepting a single refugee costs Germany $14,500 per year. Source: cis.org/High-Cost-of-Resettling-Middle-Eastern-Refugees
One in fifty Germans supports ISIS. Source: rt.com/news/181076-isis-islam-militans-france/
80% of Muslim Turks in Germany are unemployed and live on welfare. Source: frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
70% of the children of Turks in Germany lack the equivalent of a high school degree. Source: frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

Trotzdem sind Araber und neger ekelhaft!

idiot! Deutsche männer sind nicht unfruchtbar! Geh zu muti Atifa Verräter!

it shows the number of people from certain nationalities who get "children money" for children who live in their home coutnries while (usually) the fathers work in germany

its 200€ EACH month for EACH child
a bit more for every new child

I am a Greek

well this is not a normal board
so you have to cherry pick everything bad

>turkish nation by 2050
meanwhile turkey is dying and turks are leaving this shithole for turkey

yes they are
but as i wrote
germany is a company
not a country

most germans are boring workers
wake up work sleep and repeat until you die

they just dont care as long as it doesnt affect them in their villages or suburbs

Kill us already. But how old is this map? I think racial tensions have increased in the Netherlands since 2015.

>Deutsche männer sind nicht unfruchtbar!
but they are boring and dont want children

look at this retard
my mother talks sometimes witch wealthy germs because of her job
they are all boring and tired from thei rboring jobs
they just work for the good money
no family

just boring men

Komminstischer antifa Grieche!

Geh faulenzen woanders! Ihr seid sie mexikaner europas!

>Molenbeek

the germ

is that japan at the low right corner? wow

Greeks are the hardest working Europeans.

you eastern europeans just have inferiority complexes like most post communstic poor people
from russia to albania, jealous people everywhere

thats why only poles and czechs fill shitalian economy threads

its from 2015
eurobarometer

its cause you need to take 5 naps per hours! I live with mexicans and greeks before they waste time!

Notice how based germany is in all these maps compared to anglos, french and scandies.

Greeks "as a whole"
are more productive than slav subhumans

you just have an inferiority complex and are jealous of Greeks
this is normal for eastern europeans
russians are worst though since they are more asiatic than you
their inferiority complex is stronger

it's about productivity, not hours worked, dumbass.

or else we'd all outlaw trucks and carry goods on our backs. see, suddenly the hardest working society of all!