Daily reminder in Italy hospitals, schools and courts Must have a cross on the wall by law

Daily reminder in Italy hospitals, schools and courts Must have a cross on the wall by law.

Come here to raise your children ethical, morally strong, smart, sensible to history and art, true lovers of woman and family and safe from sandniggers deseases.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/woman-florence-gang-rape-saved-bangladesh-flower-seller-gaia-guarnotta-hossein-alamgir-a8011661.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah enjoy your Muslim Invaders.

HURRR YU FINNA BE IS MOOZLIM CUH ME WHITEY

Make Mary Mandatory

delet this

>Must have a cross on the wall by law
Is it actually true?

>Come here to raise your children ethical, morally strong, smart, sensible to history and art, true lovers of woman and family and safe from sandniggers deseases.

AHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HNGGGNGNSNDFSNAAHADASDASDSSDS

Oh god, thanks buddy, I almost choked on my saliva

That is true, yes

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/woman-florence-gang-rape-saved-bangladesh-flower-seller-gaia-guarnotta-hossein-alamgir-a8011661.html

Im a white man, I dont follow sand nigger religions.

>german
>talks about rapes
ok ok i feel bad for you i won't reply :)

art. 118 check it out

>Muslim Invaders.
i'm not burger bro

>Come here to raise your children ethical, morally strong, smart, sensible to history and art, true lovers of woman and family and safe from sandniggers deseases.
It's also a major beachhead alongside Greece for the migrant influx.

>American
>White
Topkek.

Yes , catholicism is our state religion , so we have cross everywere

Meds have a lot to be proud of.

Sarcasm?

No actual genuine this time, not everything on Sup Forums is sarcasm! My country only exists because of Protestantism, fucking disgraceful.

Dont you have a mosque to build?

When was this introduced? Don't many people protest against this?

they are oversimplifying it, also those are the typical kind of guys who will brag about religion and swear to God multiple times in a sentence

Here in Greece it's mandatory too. Along with Holy Mary and/or Jesus

And now that I remember it, do you guys also have morning prayer before school start?
Because in Greece before lessons start every day all students gather in the school yard and say the Lord's Prayer.

Non ce quando io studiavo

>ce
sicuro che studiavi

>migrant influx
since they want to come in uk and don't live here where they are digraced who cares?

>jesus is remembered by the instrument that tortured and killed him

Nobody finds this odd?

Nope, religion needs to be kept away from school, just like it needs to be kept away from the law.

Was Jesus into bondage and sadomasochism?

HE DIED TO SAVE ALL US SINNER DEGENERATED

this

The left tries to say that it's offensive or noninclusive to muslims, we just ignore them

>DARKER THAN MEXICO

>noninclusive to muslims
the point has always been about laicism of the country, they never cared for muslims at all

I don't worship a dead kike on a stick

Goddamn indoctrinating jews

That's just the excuse they use, the left hates christianity as much as they love islam

Fucking Goddamn indoctrinating jews

Now now christcucks. Remember there's no Jew Greek or roman but one in Christ. Stop being racist and spread those ass cheeks for daddy Jesus!

Islam is the ultimate redpill that will save western men and women.

those are libtards who watch too many american sitcoms, normal lefties dont like religion in any declination, and old hard commies want to hang muslims by the balls
problem is those are dying out, all young people are libtards who will destroy the country

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Spot your flag but i already know your home bro... this is totaly bullshiet ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah
>L.A. times

Na it's true though. Countryside italy is beautiful. But you need to flush thouse cities of all the filth.

Oh good, being under populated is worse than Hitler. This is why refugees replacing Europeans is a good thing.

Italy would be beautiful if only your coast guard were sinking the diversity instead of rescuing them.

Capitalism relies on unsustainable perpetual growth. Varg was right when he said it's capitalism that is bringing in the rapefugees, not the left.

That might be motivation but it's certainly the female vote bringing in rapeugees.

Italy is far too corrupted and apathetic country to be resilient against refugees, especially in the south. They keep their crosses in the walls and larp good conservative and patriotic catholics, but still their borders are leaking like they didn't even exist, because in their work they either don't care or are bribed to not care about their precious traditional values.

German classrooms have crosses too. Doesn't mean they really help (cause the people don't believe). Not saying you are like Germans, I knoew you are btter.

KEK

Top level cherry picking

t. 56%

OP my gf is Italian and I love Italy, can I come?

if you are not a nigger/sandnigger/chink/indian yes

>under populated
There is no such thing.
The lesser the population, the merrier.

I am blonde, blue eyed and 191cm tall

not sure why I am replying to a memeflag faggot though

In the schools the Cross and the Cazzo are the most common symbols on the walls.

No thanks, spaghetti-nigger.

I'm Italian, just transfrontaliero working in France and shitposting before my break is over. Anyway you are more than welcome if you are an actual Swede and not a third world immigrant.
I have zero problem with European immigrants

burgers reckt
they are they only niggers who adhominem this bad, also britbongs do

>Toothpaste

Fuck off Jehovas Witness

Your mongaloid is showing

Doesn't look different than italians

>the cross and the cazzo
My sides! Well said Marco, since the US is (((secular))) our schools didn't have the cross just the cazzo.

i love burgers they are so cute ahahaah

And that is something to be proud of?
That is government overreach, and an abuse of religious freedom.

B...but I´m not black

Non in tutte le classi, non in tutte le scuole. Ho visto crocifissi sciolti, lanciati dalla finestra, rotti, usati come fionda. 14 anni di scuola.

Pewd, you're welcome.

nigger

>italian women are the biggest whores ever
>low tech stone age civilization
>pasta niggers are too slow to learn english
>bad economy and few jobs

Why would anyone go there?

Why do you want slavshits and germancucks in our beloved country? Fuck them, we have already too many albanians (white niggers) and romanians.

yeah call me when your economy is relevant

lmao

For fucks sake, that's the most kiked tweet I have seen in a very long time...

Italians being:
>ethical
>morally strong
>smart
>sensible to history and art
>true lovers of woman and family
>safe from sandniggers deseases

Wow, what fucking planet are you living on?

>burger meme

mach eine Reise nach Italien und sag mir, du fühlst dasselbe

>Raise my childten worshiping jews
Topkek fuck off.

Stop using google translate, Mordechai

Best post

sure america has a nigger problem, but if we somehow fix it, then what? then america is great and you're still some gross, weird foreigner

WEW

That's racist against muslim people. Here in Free Catalonia we will take crucifixes off the wall and support immigrant's religions.

>51%

Good for catalonia not having a jew as god and jews as prophets

This brings up a good point that I'd hope Italians might explain. Italy is a great place for raising children, a country with beautiful women and strong morals and faith... but they don't have many children. Why is your birthrate so low, Italy?
I have a couple of close Italian friends, both women grad students in the US, nearing the age of 30; neither plans on having children, although both want to get married. Why is that?

And here we call hot dogs, indians in blankets, what is your point brownie

This is some meta meme magic right here!

Kikestrianity is the biggest psyop ever done in Europe.

I figured since you were too stupid to comprehend English the first time, I'd have to try it way down on your level, you faggot kraut.

> 0% niggerspic

Wow another neckbeard LARPing paganism spotted

Weak insult by a weak man.

Sure thing Pewds
Even if you're an atheist/agnostic you should support this if you love your country
Fake af
Isn't this the same news outlet that bashed us because we gave an enormous middle finger to Asia Argento?

>be kraut piece of shit
>jump in to defend italian niggers
>call someone a kike
>person you called a kike tells you to go fuck yourself
>tisk the person you called a kike for telling you that you're a faggot

wow, I knew kikes projected themselves onto others but I didn't know there were still so many left in Germany.