Why is Bulgaria so much better than most Balkan countries? Honestly, only Romania seems to be better than us. Serbia...

Why is Bulgaria so much better than most Balkan countries? Honestly, only Romania seems to be better than us. Serbia? Albania? Macedonia? Total bullshit. What are you doing, Balkan countries?
Not only is our politics better, but so is our history, our people, and our culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMR9e_yEG8
youtube.com/watch?v=0wHYHMpHmSg
youtube.com/watch?v=cIODlFhryDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you need to populate m8, losing pop rapidly

Could be that the civil war did some damage?

So much better than macedonia and serbia

They're all shit.

>Be Bulgaria
>Backstabb Serbs in the back at ww 1
>????
>Serbs later on push u (Solunic front)
>Lose ww 1
>Bitch the whole time how u lost clay
>WW2 Invasion of Yugo
>Backstabb Serbs again
>Lose war later on
>Be a commie puppet
>Warsaw pact disands
>Join EU faggots and accept muslims
Nice modern history faggot

Yeah, bulgaria is the best balkan country probably.

I'm sorry. But I think Bulgaria is the absolute worst. Sad, ugly place full of corrupt, soul-killed people. Most other Balkans have more dignity and class.

Hello bulgarianbro. I am a huge fan of Bg. In my opinion you are better than Ro in terms of infrastructure, tourism, prices and food. I gladly spend two weeks/year in Sandanski and it keeps getting better and better. Next year I will check Burgas and Bansko. Keep up the good work !

man... if romania is better you're still shit

I've been to Bulgaria, you can still see cars sawed up in half being dragged by horses on the street.

>Devout Orthodox
>Woke vegetarians
>The most beautiful mountainsides
>Strong family values
>Empower women with STEM edu
>Ljutenica

Im seriously in love with this country after a hiking trip. Women arent the prettiest, but they are based af. I will take an honest, intelligent, cook+clean+gardening 6/10 woman anyday.

DAY OF THE KAMENOLOM WHEN?

>be bulgaria in ww2
>join axis when they are winning
>join allies when they are winning
>get south dobruja back from romania

>be serbia in ww2
>join allies when they are losing
>switch to axis then they are losing
>get cucked by croat commies
>chimp out
>get bombed by depleted uranium
>lose everything except voivodina

>an American has drank rakija
Do you like it?

Bulgarian girls are so weird,they got kinda below average faces but literally 11/10 bodies

>better politics
>reelecting BOIKO BORISOV for 100th time

Also the women are short, if you like women below 180cm youre a certified pedophile

indeed

Why there is swastika graffiti everywhere in romania?

Bulgaria is butifel

but faces are more important tho.

no theyre not
if you fuck a face it feels the same no matter which face you fuck

yea,but if you just want a sloot fuck buddy then not so much

but how do you get hard if she has a ugly face ?

I dont get hard when I see a pretty girl, I only feel fuzzy.
When I see milktanks on a slim girl, that's when I get hard.

Are you female?

The only thing Balkans are good at is hating each other, killing each other and genocide against each other.

there were no genocides tho

Why are Slavs so stupid? Always falling for kike tricks, divide and conquer.

Its the poorest country in Europe. I've been to Eastern Europe. Bulgaria was by far the biggest hovel. The countryside looks like it hasn't left the middle ages, in wealth, hygiene, or infrastructure.

Imagine Borats village. That's what over half the country looks like.

nah im male, i prefer girls with medium milktanks tho.
then its fine i guess.

Shut the fuck up you are not even a real country.

This?

>Its the poorest country in Europe
European Union*

if you were shocked by Bulgaria, don't go to Kosovo

Moldova is the poorest place in Europe. And quite frankly rightful Romanian clay.

it's poorest in the EU. moldova and ukraine are much poorer.

>...Ed Kemper ended up murdering 10 people, the last two of whom were his own mother and her best friend. But what he did to them after they were dead was even more disgusting. He sexually defiled the bodies before cutting his mother's head off and using it as a dart board.

"bulgaria" and "romania" are mere names with no meaning on the radar of the smegma eating plasma watching ET overlords of earth. once they have congregated all the still human people to bucharest respectively sofia they will have already done this for the west and land on earth to colonise. notice how drones started to seep into balkan countries since the late 1970s with their advent from russia (ussr - the prototype of the ET world hegemony). i can see that my small town's population has plummetted by a third in 25 years and the ETs are having all the people leave it for other big cities from either here or the west. the few people still remaining here are either clones churned out in the spacial apparatus or elders who exhibit humane behaviour.

how do we measure poornes, average wage or what because gdp isnt a that good indicator.

I have a thing for Bulgaria since ages : men are especially hardcore orthodox, /fit/ as fuck and women seems pretty based too. You really love your country, it’s a tiny one and ethnic solidarity is very strong. I know most oh native Bulgarian hate chalga music but you can have a smell of what Bulgarian culture can be with these pretty cute singers like in that video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMR9e_yEG8

Why am I not Bulgarin right now ? This country seems comfy af except for the gypsies and maybe corrupt behavior native Bulgarian seems to enjoy and that’s why this country is not «evolving» to a better one.

GDP per capita and PPP per capita are usually used as measurement

Borat was filmed in a real Romanian village occupied by subhuman gypsies.

we are better in every metric, average wage, gdp, hdi etc.

catchy tune tho

youtube.com/watch?v=0wHYHMpHmSg

yeah we're ok

yeah but Romanias gdp is similiar to ours and half of them dont even have toilets in the house.

>t. Never bought bootleg Bulgarian CD's in a market

That guy doesent seem fun.

I know most oh native Bulgarian hate chalga music but you can have a smell of what Bulgarian culture can be with these pretty cute singers like in that video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMR9e_yEG8

i think that's something like a chalga folk wannabe, or chalganized folk music

this is pure chalga
youtube.com/watch?v=cIODlFhryDA

that's probably in rural areas, which are dirt poor like ours.

wrong. every film uses clones churned out in the stellar apparatus and not real "humans" but lumps of silicone instead of actual flesh. films are there to be used as propaganda means and they descent from the space their "directors" being ET and definitely not human.

nice try but you're still poor and subhuman

why are houses in bulgaria so cheap????? Do you like Brasil??? an I live there???

This just proves buying power means fuck all and is not a metric for anything but bloated global financial system.

>Rusev udrya, Rusev machka!

what? bulgaria is a fucking shithole. I felt like I'm in k*rd/gypsy zone while travelling through your sad excuse of a country

I don't care about anything else other than taxes and freedom of speech. As long as the taxes here stay at the lowest in Europe (10%) and the SJW censoring is non-existent I'll love this country. Once that is no longer the case I'll probably migrate to Ireland or some similar low-tax heaven

kek

I was in Trabzon/Akcabaat last week for business. Very comfy place, not many tourists.

Is Dino your president yet?

nice place but shit people. they probably been nice to you as a foreigner because of our hospitality culture though

hnngggg black angels come hereee

woah mummy

>
Yeah they were very hospitable. I noticed that they were ultra nationalists tho, and that they hated kurds, that Arabs are lazy and dirty.

Prussia of the Balkans

went to bansko one time to ski wasn't snowing that time but very nice people. I Agree OP

Macedonia is a Greek region

Aegean is the only livable region in Turkey

aggressive failure of a country?

>366
yahudi scum

>Devout Orthodox
not really
>Woke vegetarians
What? I've met like 10 vegetarians in my whole life, most of whom female, so they don't count.
>the most beautiful mountainsides
True.
>Strong family values
Compared to the West, totally.
>Empower women with STEM edu
Wasn't aware of that meme.
>Ljutenica
Based.

Do you know that Greece mountains are better?

GDP per capita and PPP per capita won't do you much good if you don't take the Gini coefficient into account.

both memes

how can we compete?

Well enlighten us then, kraut.

is this Rape Street?

I am a Greek

Wow Greece, so proud of you, being rich with all your stolen money!

Why did you write stolen money you shitskin?

the vagina is, then the face

why are tatar scum still in rightful slavic lands?
when will you go back to the steppe?

How dare you call me a shitskin, when just a post above mine you admit to being one yourself?
Pay debts, cunt.

I am a Greek you shitskin.
Greeks don't waste money.

Can't say the same about your degenerate people.

>don't go to Kosovo
why would anyone in the world go there

>I am a Greek you shitskin
Yes, that's what I said, you're a shitskin.
>Greeks don't waste money
Except for the billions that were given to you shitskins for being such retarded subhumans, I assume?

It is a paradise according to Albanian diaspora.

you are a shitskin

you gave nothing
you are shitskins
you are literally subhumans by definition

are you retarded?

Nice beaches that attract rich tourists

the beaches are shit and attract people who cant even afford croatia or turkey

You know Greeks aren't white, right? I bet you have brown eyes and jet-black hair.
Greeks don't even exist anymore (the ones that were in Ancient Greece), anyways. You're just a turk rapebaby.
I sense a lot of anger in you. Maybe that has to do with the fact that you are 80% turk, but you need to come at peace with that fact. It's better for your mental health.

hey there iki
did you try gyro yet?

>the women are short
>liking short women is pedophilia
WHAT?

>I bet you have brown eyes and jet-black hair.
stopped reading

you heard right ahmed

that guy looks like someone from your country because slavs and gypsies have dark round heads

Stopped reading because it's true. I love seeing a shitskin like you be jealous of a superior country and people like mine.
If Grease was so great, you wouldn't have moved to a better country like Germany, you driveling parasite. You are a filthy "people".

did you try gyro though iki?

this desu, my dream countries are finland, nz and maybe italy.

you are shitskins
and you are stealing my writing style