Why haven't I heard more about this show...

Why haven't I heard more about this show? Started it yesterday and I got hooked on the very first episode which literally never happens, and it's been only getting better.

Calling it underrated might be a stretch but I only have seen re: zero and mob psycho making waves this season so I was surprised Orange is going largely unnoticed.

Not talked about maybe but it's rather popular.

Because it's garbage.

The premise alone is rage-inducing and the actual plot development just makes it worse.

>watched the two shittiest normalfag shows this season
>decides to watch the third
Holy shit kill yourself

What's it about?

because it's actually good and it's not shounen

It was pretty good until the last episode introduced a boring and senseless twist. What was there to dislike before that?

A guy making his past self cuck himself and a girl making her past self cuck her husband.

Toradora ed starts playing every time I see this

Last episode was shit. Tons of quality and everyone acting like an autist.

Spacetime self NTR. Not even kidding.

The silence and disdain over Orange is one of those rare occasions where Sup Forums displayed good taste. It shocked me, too.

>I have arbitrary tastes that I don't understand and make generalized statements like "getting better" for my own analysis.
>The way that I decide a show is worthwhile is if it hooks me in

You should go back to watching American television you don't really fit in here

It's because Orange is basically trash, full of plotholes and stupid characters. Not to mention Naho is a literal retard.

Its a meh shoujo and Sup Forums and Sup Forums in generally are mostly males so something like this is not the typical user's cup of tea.

>full of plotholes
Name one before the latest episode.

I assume that should answer your question because I would have to say the show is shit like most on here are saying. However, that does not necessarily answer your question because a show being shit has never stopped Sup Forums from hyping it up before, why not this one? I am implying that is where most of your shock is actually coming from

Its just that this shit show is not in the taste range for those on here to really care for it.

I want to punch this stupid bitch.

To be fair, Takeru is just as dense. They truly suit each other.

Was really excited to see Hamasaki work on a shoujo after such a long time but his efforts have been getting dragged down by the horrendous production (again). I'm seeing less and less of his style being communicated in the recent episodes and it's really infuriating.

Still a decent show but I have no idea how the studio can rebound and deliver on the manga's climax if the execution doesn't improve.

You actually want to watch this cuckfest and shitty voodo magic science.

At the first 20 seconds I realized it was the type of show I was gonna get sad at, so I dropped.

If I want to get sad I can just go live real life or something, when I'm sinking my time on the computer I'm supposed to have fun and escape sadness.

Well shit, thanks for reminding me of that ed user.
At least she got a little better as it went on, almost dropped this hard if naho stayed the retard she was in the earlier eps.

she's less dumb than 99% of the retarded harem mcs that Sup Forums loves.

see

Cuckeru isn't worth saving.

A trained dog would have known what to do. If it weren't for Suwa, she would have gotten nowhere with Kakeru.