AOTY 2016

What are your thoughts on the best anime of the year?

fuck u Okada for ruining my favorite studio

>tfw the bait and switch they pulled with her
>not once but twice
I thought I was gonna get a crazy girl.

fucking
this

>literally irrelevant the moment it stopped airing
>AOTY

>Okada
>best

I love how /a isn't even trying anymore with the bait threads. Just weak shit lately

I expected more... well, Trigger from a Trigger anime.

I liked the animation and the autistic love story was cute. Also it was cute that the unlucky childhood found somebody instead of just being alone at the end. Also pic related was cute.

So I guess there were some cute parts, at least.

It was fantastic, much better than that shit you posted OP.

redpill me on this

Im glad he got the girl at the end

Even Japan hated it which says a lot about how irrelevant it is

For a short time, this was the favorite of the anime-community on reddit, since they used to call everyone subscribed there as connected to the kizuna-system.

But now the anime community on r/anime all call themselves Rem from Re:Zero.

It is most likely that even reddit feels kinda ashamed for having liked it (kiznaiver) for a while.

So you have Nico ratings?
Ledit is one of the Okadafags lairs on the internet.

Re:Zero is clearly AOTY so far. Please don't be a fucking hipster. Love it or hate it, people are compelled to talk about it, and it's not like SAO which has so many fucking flaws that it's easy to discredit if you put forth real effort in analyzing it.

Re:Zero has weathered Sup Forums's contrarianism because it's not so shitty that even people who hate Reddit/MAL can force themselves to dismiss it.

Nothing else compares.
Ending to the show was awful.
>people are compelled to talk about it
People were compelled to talk about SAO when it was airing too. If Re:Zero still has a bunch of discussion a year after it finishes with no second season in sight, then you're right.

No show that is popular weathers this places criticism. It has an equal amount of faggots who say it's good compared to those who say it's bad. This does not change until time has passed, the show ends, and nothing else is confirmed to air for it.

fuck off Re:Zero is shit.

It had lots of talk on LN/WN threads before anime was announced though. How could you miss them all?

SAO was liked/tolerated only for a brief time on Sup Forums before it blew up on MAL and Reddit. After that, outside of SAO's "General" thread, pretty much every other thread about it was overwhelmingly negative. It also never produced shitstorms like Re:Zero had after some episodes.

>end episode with her saying she killed someone
>next one begins with her saying lol just kidding
Fuck you, Okada.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu