JoJo thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

This thread belongs to my tiny Sheer Heart Attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_BCkeQ3Vac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for jojo is shit

Agreed, Araki is a fucking hack. He should go back to drawing Baoh.

What's the appeal?

Reposting from last thread:
Anyone got a gif of OVA DIO ripping through the train passengers in one swipe?

kot just wants blini

this
jojo is just an excuse for gay men to feel """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'manly""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

I only have sandwiches

Das not blini

NANI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

whaWHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

MASAKAAA!!!!!!!

Part 4 adaptation is the worst one yet. Davidrones will defend this. These threads are made up of at least 60% redditors/underage nowadays if not higher, and will only get worse. The anime was a mistake.

this thread is fucking bizarre

What is happening why is this thread is already cancer

Anubis claims that it's 500 years old, right? Which would presumably make it the oldest stand that's known of, as most of them are a relatively recent phenomenon.

Anyone else suspect it was full of shit? I could easily imagine it being 50 or 100 years or so, since the arrows were made a while ago and were used a little, but if stands were alive and well 500 years ago it's hard to imagine how they became so rare and unheard of by the time Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency rolled around.

>This thread is fucking cancer
FTFY

Gappy makes me happy

Blame cat poster. Cats suck

BIG. MEATY. COCK!

>Cats suck

>Stands only 50-100 years old
Read VA. Stands came to be when a meteor fell to earth fuckin' hundreds and hundreds of years prior to the events of JoJo. It was rare and unheard of because nobody made arrows until much later. Arrows, btw, aren't the only ways to get a stand.

I agree.

But saying that is like saying chocolate ice cream is your least favorite flavor. It's still pretty good, but not as much as the other flavors.

Why

Fictinoal piece 1 and 2 were written before Fictional piece 3.

Araki never created the concept of stands when he was writing parts 1 and 2. WHICH IS WHY THEY AREN'T THERE.

God damn I know people think authors are omnipotent, but this is just silly.
When he redid JOJO in part 3, I'm pretty sure he made the arrow heads thousands of years old. It's a plot hole yes, but don't think about it too much.

gappy makes you faggy

Remember when Araki got molested by a bunch of office ladies

no, gappy makes me hhappy

so why no one from the jojo bloodline or even DIO knew about them fucking stands

I want to sexualize Paisley Park.

>we will never have a part where historical figures fight to gain their fame and power
>we will never see Shakespeare using an early Heaven's Door
why even live

kot is my favorite meme

that's what happens when you receive ms twilight blood

I just told you. It was rare because nobody made arrows also because nobody had the internet to look up magical punch ghosts in dune coon land.

I have read VA, but thanks ever so much for assuming otherwise. And I know that they came from the meteor, which landed in Greenland. It doesn't mean that the meteor was used at all for a long time even after it landed, which would probably explain why stands were so rare before Diavolo and Enya started circulating arrows.

And while stand users can be born (Polnareff, Kakyoin, Avdol etc) their ancestors probably would've needed to have been exposed to the meteor at some point. It's entirely possible that Polnareff's mother (who died when he was a child) or so on was hit by the arrow, for instance.

>Shakespearre
>Not Leonardo Da Vinci. An actual artist.
C'mon user

The best part is the reduced episode count but yeah they fucking ruined it.

>'Do you think this minor character could've possibly been lying about its age to sound cooler'
>'NO IT'S A PLOT HOLE THAT CAN NEVER EVER BE EXPLAINED FUCK YOU user'

Here Sup Forums, ask him a question.

>Leonardo "Worst Turtle" Da Vinci
>Not Michelangelo, an otherworldly master of the brush

how old are you?

Who even made the arrows in the first place? Where did they even come from? Who was the first Stand user? Why am I even asking these questions in the first place when I know Araki won't ever answer them?

Then why did you act like stands are only 100 years old? You just confirmed that you knew they were around for far longer than that. Are you pretending to be dense?

Coming into exposure with the meteor is not mutually exclusive to getting shot with an arrow. It also has never been confirmed so it's all just speculation about a plothole literally nobody cares about so this discussion(for lack of a better word) is pretty pointless my dude.

Damn nigga that's lewd af.

r e a d t h e m a n g a

on a more serious note, and i might not be correct but someone made the arrows (kars). maade from meteorite

Naranciafags aside is he a good character?

What would they gain from lying about it? It is a plothole that can never be explained because Araki didn't come up with stands while writing part 1 & 2. Sorry that I'm hitting you with truth you fucking autist.

do you like cats?

Living my dream

Where's Kira?

I've been checking past episodes but I seem lost: When did they introduce Reimi again?
I don't remember it happening. Did they skip "Rohan Kibishibe's Adventure? They got Kira's button and then suddenly they were all together with Reimi.

>Who even made the arrows in the first place?
Diavolo was the one who spread the relevant ones to the story around, but the arrows themselves had been made long ago iirc. Probably not really relevant.
>Where did they even come from?
A meteor which fell in Greenland
>Who was the first Stand user?
Irrelevant probably, they would've died centuries ago (unless their stand gave them immortality or something)
>Why am I even asking these questions in the first place when I know Araki won't ever answer them?
It'll make this thread slightly more interesting, hopefully

Real talk if a smart stand user had Harvest could ANYONE beat him?

I have no idea what this image is trying to say.

You skipped an episode

[Bites The Dust]

I feel like Josuke and Okuyasu could beat Harvest if they were actually in a life or death battle. I feel like they were holding back because they didn't want to kill a kid.

not gonna lie I didn't care when he died

hes a trap so bery gud

Gay priest could

It's illustrating the fact that Joseph is a gender fluid xemale, fighting against an ignorant stigmatic cis patriarchy
Not a hard concept, user

"OVER HERE"
or
"Hey, look over here."

Baoh wasn't that bad desu I had a lot of fun with it

Killer Queen is nearly as fast in hand to hand combat as the likes of Star Plat and Crazy Diamond and it was only able to destroy like 3 or 4 harvests before being swarmed all over by them.

Harvest is fuckin' OP.

who did honestly

act 3 could

I didn't either, the only death that I cared for in Vento Aureo was Abbacchio and when I thought that Polnareff was going to die.

Bruno is great, I like him way more than Giorno, but we had enough time to digest that he was going to die.

Because stands as we know of them weren't at all known of (even in the communities in touch with the supernatural, like the hamon-users) for at least a century before Stardust Crusaders.

It's only a plothole if you're really dumb or really boring or both. There's a ton of potential in-universe reasons that stands weren't in wide circulation before then even though the arrows themselves were. Maybe the arrows had gotten a reputation as dangerous and been locked up, maybe they'd honestly been forgotten about in some storage-shed somewhere, etc etc.

It's also likely that there are 'waves' of stand-users created by the arrow, as this is seen in parts 3, 4 and 5. One person gets hold of it, makes a bunch of stands in a pretty short time-period and then stops or is stopped, leaving a bunch of superpowered people fated to run into each other behind them.

I thought it was the other way around.

o hecc

>Your next line is! "Please! DON'T ASK ABOUT KI-"

>that image
i cannot type my sides because they aren't with me

Narancia's death is ruined completely by the fact that he doesn't die in his own body
It's hard to feel impact when you're looking at a dead character that is still that is still alive

I cannot believe there are people out there who felt anything when abbachio died. The dude LITERALLY spent the first half of vento aureo bitching about how Giorno is fucked and they're all on a suicide mission. His stand was basically just a plot device to get to the next arbitrary checkpoint, and his death was exactly the same shit as Kakyoin/Shigecchi (dying to reveal the power or identity of the main villain).

>Stands are an Alien Virus
I thought they were just mental powers?

Oh well what the fuck? The website where I am watching the episodes didn't upload that episode (#17) but still were uploading the other episodes with their correct numbers...

>"This taste..."
>"Is the taste of a cis male, Giorno Giovanna!"
What did he mean by this?

>THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE MANGA CHAPTERS AREN'T LONGER
WE NEED TO FIND THOSE WOMEN AND KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KIDNAP OUR ARAKI

youtube.com/watch?v=l_BCkeQ3Vac

Opinions?

>Is nearly as fast as Star p
No. Killer Queen is nowhere near as fast as Star Platinum.

Yeah, but Abbacchio was right though, Giorno is a weird human looking robot, I wouldn't trust him either.

That sucks, it's a good episode, they pulled of Reimi really well

why did you post a blank screencap of the thread?
am I missing something?

>Caring about Abbacchio and Polnareff
Good taste, they're fucking great

I felt pretty bad about Buccellati though, but for me it was more seeing his slow and gradual decay more than anything. Seeing him sit there unable to eat his lunch, having horrible wounds he hasn't noticed, and later on going blind and nearly being hit by cars, it was all pretty savage. The poor fucker ascending to Heaven was sad, but it seemed more like he was being freed than anything.

I actually liked Narancia, but his death was so sudden and so lame that it was hard to feel much emotional impact.

Post source on that.

i just prefer to think that they are characters sex drives

that actually makes sense if you think about it

Sounds like a great fan fic my dude. Drop your tumblr link when you finish it.

post yfw fatty died

>Abbacchio is a bad character because he's mean to Giorno
You sound really boring

Vento Aureo chapter 552

I wish I could refute that. But I really can't.

>Shigechi has a high sex drive
>RPS Kid has a high sex drive

then how does dogs or animals get stands?