I'm fucking done with Brexit

Do you know what Brexit is? It's a bone. A fucking bone thrown by the (((globalists))) to give the illusion of control. Democracy is dead. If you think Brexit is getting away from the establishment, then boi you are wrong. Be prepared for another establishment to fuck you over right around the corner.

twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/921452840643645441

twitter.com/Politikking/status/921834258091651074

Seeing the situation you guys are in makes me sad so many of your people have been brainwashed. At this point I would just recommend coming to America brother.

you need to get rid of the globalists runining your country by any and all means necessary.

I thought brexit was going to turn UK into a more conservative country, not into turbo California on estrogen.

Why there arent assasinate attemp on Muzzie london mayor?
Why brit bong why!!!! DO IT FAGGOT

You're right, enjoy now

Don't give up, keep pushing it and mentioning it everywhere.
If they backslide, it will wake everyone up that democracy is dead, even the normies will pick up arms at that point.

I'm American, do you have any important UK accounts on Twitter I should follow so they can try to arrest me too?

I got most of the screenshots to make that compilation from @OrwellNGoode

Shills concern trolling about brexit.

There is nothing conservative about the conservative party any more. It sucks. They are a bunch of neo-cons now.

Brexit was only ever a solution to half the problem - Yuropoors and Merkel's children. Now we must detoxify our own government and deal with our own demographics.

I told you dummies years ago that Brexit was a waste of time. You all invested your own fantasies into Brexit, rather than understand what it really is. It's a simple policy disagreement between the elite, who more or less believe in the same thing: capitalism, immigration, globalism, etc. The disagreement simply boils down to one group of the elite believing they'd make more money without being in the EU. That's it, no fancy nonsense about sovereignty or stopping white displacement. Brexit or no Brexit, you will be demographically replaced while the elite buy up property outside the country and put their money tax havens.

You all did the same thing with Trump. I understand we are living in hard times and we desperately need a victory, but don't forget to use your brains.

Are ya mad? Are ya fightin mad? If so then the globalists have done 2/3 of their job. Now you just gotta find out who you're fightin.

The conservative party died after Enoch Powell gave the rivers of blood speech. Since then it has drifted closer and closer to leftism (except economically in certain industries, because it's good for their mates). Once you understand our ruling elite went to the same schools and have the same interests, you'll get it.

Reported for wrongthink.

Holy shit your police are nothing but a meme that's incredible

You have no viable weapons of resisting government force, you government does not fear you in any way. So now their just strangling what's left of the western society in public.

Honestly there isn't anything you can do. Your lords learned from the mistakes ok the British Empire, a Ghandi approach won't work because the aren't using brutal violence and you willingly gave up the right to a 1776 approach to tyranny.
I guess enjoy tyranny or get out while you can.

Will they seriously imprison people who view alt right memes? That has to be a joke or a simplification

>US government fears its own population
Kiddie diddler detected.
Executing eradication program.

The government will do what it does. And as the situation worsens they will become more desperate and authoritarian. These sorts of things should be welcomed as a sign that things are trending in our direction.

To summarise:
>It isn't going the way I want.
>Therefore Democracy is dead.

Wow even the posts on Sup Forums are dispirited with brexit. You've all clearly fallen for the remainer (((press)))

Leave with no deal. Problem solved

>he thinks Brexit will benefit him and white English people
Dummy.

They used to do it in the Soviet Union. If you came into contact with Western propaganda, you had the chance of being sent to a "re-education" camp where they removed the Western lies from your head.

Fuck the English and FUCK Britain. You stupid snowniggers made this bed in 1939 and now you can lie in it. I'm glad the (((bankers))) and (((globalists))) are destroying your shitty little island. I can't wait until America is less than 45% white...We'll get what's coming to us too. Dumb fucking Western white men will do whatever they're told like the good little goys they are...it just takes a few pieces of clever propaganda and they'll slaughter other white men in the tens of millions and be proud of their (((accomplishments))). I can't wait. I just can't. We all going to burn in a crucible of our very own creation.

Better than an open border to 500 million people.

UK thread?

UK thread.

I can't wait for Trump to deport these anti-anglo niggers and spics. Prime identifier for a nig

fake but true.

>you were ever pro-brexit

gibs milky mommy

>42% burger nigger uses VPN to deflect how his country is being raped by niggers and spics

Sweden though?

they clearly didnt exprct the vote to be 'leave'

so now they are doing everything to stall it and make it meaningless

and UK is defacto totalitarian pro-islamic state already

The fucking irony.
It's laughable.

Fake and gay.

New Zealand and Australia seem like better bets for an Anglo because at least they can't just be stormed by niggers and spics like the USA or Europe can be.

Bollocks. This is why the (((EU))) are stalling. Shill post so fuck off back to bastard child of cancer and AIDS that is Britpol.

Imagine being this obsessed you have an entire folder of this shit about one country

Yeah being on an island means you're invulnerable to societal decay.

The mistake Brexiteers made was assuming we live in a democracy. Now we have proof we don't.
It is the duty, obligation and responsibility of every Englishman, Scottishman, Welshman and Irishman to revolt against the government.
Self-hating traitors will be hung in the streets and immigrants will be drugged and deported en masse to Israel.

That's such a slimy form of argumentation. Those 500 million people are not going to come here. What point are you making jackass? You are making no point.
You know who will come here, and your faggy brexiters will gleefully accept, Niggers and Muslims.

Got my navy interview next week for air engineering technician

Leaving a pretty well paid join to do so, as well.

We need to bring back mandatory military service

And this is why we never get what we want. Ebin blackpill retards who don't understand you need to play the game for a chance to win it

Not really, Mohammed. Being part of the EU essentially means our border is with Turkey in the east, and Algeria in the South. But all of this is pointless anyway, you never supported brexit.

>Being so retarded you actually think this is real

Nothing would be more redpilling than the masses voting for Brexit only to have it ultimately denied to them, which is what is eventually going to happen. I don't argue that fact, but it is necessary to enrage the people to revolt against (((them))). Being done with brexit is quitting the entire fight, but you are a britfag so I'm not surprised.

It just makes it a little harder for shitlibs to flood your country with muds. If the Confederates had won the civil war things would be different, but as it is the United States is en route to becoming a third world shithole.

>said through an interpreter
Just kill me already.

It's time for everyone in both Europe and America to realize that if you want honest change you won't get it within the boundaries of the established political framework.
Hoping that democracy, voting, ballots and parties will somehow dismantle the establishment is laughably pointless since you're basically begging for the establishment to dismantle itself. Playing by the enemies rulebook means you've already lost.
What it takes to break the globalist, marxist stranglehold of all western institutions, be it education, politics, entertainment or finance is an outside force that won't be willing to let itself be constrained to an uphill battle.

Move to the USA, thats what I did - the mothership is down m8

>En route

There's literally a 45% chance you're speaking to a nigger under a US flag