Dangan Ronpa 3

Like father and daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will the riots stop?

Normies gonna murk my nigga Chiaki

A good punch to the gut and a few insults for every single Reserve Course member

I wonder what relationship they had in real life.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Mass suicides

Reminder that KiriJunko is real, and is coming.

There's insane amounts of foreshadowing of foreshadowing - the OP presents Naegi and Kirigiri as two halves of Monokuma; the talent scout implies that the detective causes the murders; the fact that the Kirigiri's chronically 'missing' eye corresponds to Monokuma's half in the OP (); the fact that in Monokuma's explanation of the rules, Kirigiri's greyed out sprite kills Chisa something said in UDG that implied that there already is a 'successor' to Junko; the name of the first episode (third time's the charm) implies that Junko is responsible, and this is one of the few avenues by which she could 'survive'; the fact that, unlike in DR1/spinoffs, Kirigiri is taking notes in a notebook, just like amnesiac Ryoko Otonashi did (fake identity of Junko), etc. etc.

Are you ready to hear Kirigiri upupupu~?

They all commit suicide after being brainwashed

THAT AIN'T RIGHT, F AM

I'm going to get rid of all of my Danganronpa related shit if this actually happens. If it happens before the final episode I'm not even bothering to finish the anime.

I want this kirijunko meme to end already

worse than 16 hours user

shiieeet

What's Juzo's real talent? I mean he's supposed to be a boxer but has lost or drawn every fight he's been on on-screen.

I like Danganronpa.

I don't know whether I'll be pissed or ecstatic if this isn't the case. On one hand fuck that whole idea, but on the other hand it'd almost be a waste of a lot of "potential" foreshadowing

>Chihiro is Ai Chiaki's father.
>real Chiaki is her mother.

posting my own version of the kirigirifag's post a couple of threads back

He hasn't used his fists in combat at all thus far. It's his prohibited action.

Don't you remember him fighting Aoi?

What is The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic despairful image in your danganronpa folder?

>16 hours
>bad
Get the fuck out of here

>Taking pictures without the flash

WHO CAN STOP THIS NUTTER?!

The thing is that the foreshadowing isn't actually there.

Is it Monday yet?

He beat Hajime pretty decisively

You're alright.
Also how do I make one of those?

Put everyone in the meme tier and you have an accurate list.

>mfw KiriJunkofags get fucking told

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

40 hours remaining, stay strong my friend. Just a few more threads remaining till the quality skyrockets for a few hours!

Fuck off.

Junko isn't really a slut, she just acts like one. If anyone were to initiate lewd things with her, she'd blush run away like a little girl.

Cute father and daughter.

Mikan should be trash tier.

at least this one's new

> Hoping that Chiaki gets brutally murdered just because despair

>Junko
>Slut
Finally someone who gets it.

Cute pic dude.

what the saying did you just fuck

Sakura should be in wingman/gymbro tier.

This is your mousepad tonight

Tell me your mastermind theories or alternatively, expectations for Monday.

Best pairing

Finally got around to watching the last episode. So Junko's just going to use animator to brainwash Class 77, right?

Why would you want to use garbage as a mousepad?

Fuck off.

I'd either go to bed early or switch to emacs so I don't need a mouse.

>Manlet and an autistic slut
Into the trash it goes.
That picture seems correct. I could see it happening like that.

I don't think so, she is more likely to use it to brainwash the masses. I think she will get more personal with 77th class.

Is this Island mode?

I don't think it's gonna help me get out of Silver 4

>post yfw Chiaki is the 13th branch head

I'd cuddle her until she falls asleep, then go out for a killing night, and hunt down every single sick fucker that abused her!

alright Sup Forums we need to talk

nobody gets more shit here than Mikan. Anytime she gets brought up you gotta have at least one or two responses calling her trash or garbage. What exactly is your problem with Mikan? Is it just to troll Mikanfags?

Kill yourself.

I think what we should be asking is: "Wouldn't Mikan enjoy all this hate?"
I mean, she definetly is the sub type who likes to be humiliated.

Is this the new "Chiaki is still alive guys, I swear" theory now that Greninja is dead?

Mikanfags are easy bully targets just like their waifu.

Waifufags pissed everyone off, yes.

i want them to fuck

come and get me fucker

I saved a previous version and moved the sprites to where I ranked them in Paint

>Silver 4
didn't they rebalance the ranks so taht you'd literally have to be braindead to drop below nova?

i remember i was elitemaster/nova1 for a long time, quit for half a year and then got nova4 on rank re-aquiry and got to mge before getting bored of game again

She's just a piggy that'll hump your dick if you tell her she doesn't smell like shit. That's why she's garbage, standard sub slut with victim syndrome and the ones who relate to them share the same victim syndrome. Gotta say though, all the waifufags are autistic, just ignore them and you're fine.

Really...? Another idiot who didn't read the books and misunderstands her character due to the shitty translation... or just a really shitty troll.

This is good.

yes, to be honest I wish I had a girl I really liked in the series, I liked Celes but I was disappointed

You mean
>worlds biggest hope and a tragic heroine that has known nothing but hopelessness her whole life

there isnt a problem its just people jealous that their shitty loli dancer waifu will never be as based

theres also The name of the second episode is called Hang the witch and Kyoko gets hung in the opening

and then on this one promotion pic for the anime theres Kyoko's sprite as a witch

I don't like Mikan. I think she's annoying. I think her case is shitty. Her fans are annoying weirdos. I don't even find her hot. So I call her garbage because she's garbage.

>Heroine
I don't think you know what that word means.

I know a sub when I see one.

So, she's too fucking retarded to put the toilet cover thing up before sitting down to pee?

>misunderstands poor translations
what idiot cant understand poor translations. what a moron am i right?

She'll do something, to put yourself in that position in the first place is dangerous. Something despairingly horrible is on the way

But she's dead, also a bunch of kids mutilated her pancake corpse

Pepsi faces are great, post more.

She's really into heroin?

Dank meme. I present you two Hajimemes for the price of one.

shes not peeing shes just embarrassed to see you so she hid

I can't be the only one who thinks Real Chiaki is dead but AI Chiaki might appear again, right?

I mean, she's an AI. Lines of code. Surely all it would take to bring her back is a floppy disc or something

Looks pretty alive to me buddy. It can even scream out Hinata-kun to pander as waifubait.

Thats what Kodaka wants you to think before his big twist

ask and you shall recieve

Real Chiaki is still alive. She's playing Gala Omega with Hajime at long last

Look at the floor. It's covered in piss.

Our boy.

I like Mikan. I think 2-3 is an underrated case if only because the class trial is great in no small part to her. Her fans can be a bit over-enthusiastic though.

We all know what's really habbening.

send everyone on a date with Komaru

The worst part of 2-3's trial was Mikan, though. She made herself too obvious by trying to point out how stupid, dumb, clumsy, and trashy she was constantly

im saving them all damn, i hope you won't mind me using those

How can someone hate this angel is beyond me.

Waifubait trash.

Please god no, It's so unfathomably stupid I'm scared it might actually happen