Is her rat form real? Do other people see her as that thing?

Is her rat form real? Do other people see her as that thing?

That's Komaru you idiot.

What? I don't think you got the question.

I think other people interact with the chibi form in a cartoonish way because they become part of the gag. They're actually just cuddling but Umaru is out of her at school persona so she has to be drawn like a retarded hamster.

Maybe she actually is and all of Japan is in on it

People see her as a real human being

and a real hero

it's not a form, that's Komaru. She is Umaru's little sister.

One thing does not exclude the other.

So anyone other than the anime viewer looking at the OP sees her full sized and just playing on another girl?

Why didn't Umaru tell her the truth

This anime coulda been fine if not for the disgusting rat form

It's just visual allegory.

Although some scenes look pretty weird when you think about her "human form" like pic related.

You must really be fun at parties

Look at the way she's holding the controller. There's no way she can push the buttons with those tiny hands if the hamster form is real.

that's the best part you dip

Yes, you have to pretend that she has the ability to transform into the rat form without anyone finding it strange. Otherwise all those scenes including your pic won't make sense.

You really don't have to. Kirie and Bomber can't recognize her not because she actually shrinks, but because she's wearing the hamster hood. It's pretty much like Clark Kent's glasses.

comfy

She isn't real either way.

I'd kill her

What if Komaru and Umaru are actually seperate entities but one of them thinks she's also the other like some sort of mindfuck Venom Snake shit?