Is Bleach worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach
youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

No

No
Seriously, I know you may want to read/watch it just because it was (emphasis on was) kinda popular but don't do it. It's not good.
The first 2 arcs are the only decent things in the series and even they aren't fantastic.

First two arcs are okay if you are really in the mood for some very standard battle shonen. It certainly has a couple cool characters and moments. Still, you would do better with Yu Yu Hakusho.

Hell no

Up until they rescue Rukia yes
After that, tell yourself it ended there

yes just do it

Sure, You could watch worse stuff.
Don't prioritize it but I wouldn't say its unwatchable.
If you're in a rush you could just go with the manga.

no

If you wanna see some action?

Yes

Up until Rukia's rescue, after that it's non-stop filler and fan-service.

I mean the filler is shit but Bleach does have some delicious girls

I won't deny that. You'll get plenty of Yoruchi just from watching the Rukia's Execution arc but if you want more then be my guest. Just skip the filler arcs.

Honestly the only thing that stayed great the whole way through was the OST.

avoid filler at any cost, but you'll miss funny moments later on

animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach

Of course, Ichigo's gotta be the center of attraction. Would've been nice to see more Chad.

No. if you want some shonen garbage watch Naruto, at least it has great moments, Bleach is a complete waste of time.

No

No, Bleach is so bad that the phrase "drink Bleach" was coined in response to how bad the series had become

The first to arcs and the beginning of the second arc are worth it. Then it becomes shit.
But still if you wanna watch the whole thing, just end it there and don't continue with the manga, because it becomes even worse.

Shonen garbage is never worth watching.

This is the only correct answer. Even if you skipped the filler, the overall quality takes a severe hit.

I'm DLing it after i finished the manga, will probably only watch to the end of the SS arc

What the hell was the name of this show ?
I remeber watching it years ago.

You can watch the first two arcs. Then either avoid the filler or read the manga. But you should watch the Fullbring and Deicide arcs, since those are better in the anime. After that you can read the manga only final arc.

Whose line is it anyway.

VISUARIZE THE BREACH

The fillers atleast have decent animation some of the times.

Yes, up until the end of the Ichigo vs Kenpachi fight.

The series goes straight downhill from there though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

No