Europa - The Last Battle

Greetings, my European brothers and sisters.

For the past 2 months I have dedicated many hours, each and every day, exerting all the wit and persuasion I can muster, in an effort to convince family and close friends to watch this documentary series—even going so far as offering $150 each to acquaintances.

In my four years of NEEThood since being inflicted with life-changing health problems, after a near-death experience during overseas deployment in the military, I have practically lived on the internet. And just as I'm sure many of you have done with wary skepticism, I sifted through the free-flowing crap, eventually discovering and absorbing the lost, taboo and even borderline-outlawed truths from many documentaries, articles and Sup Forums threads—with all the excerpts and citations therein.

It is with utmost sincerity that I say, of all Sup Forums-related the things I have learned over these four years, this documentary series is the most all-encompassing, captivating, inspiring and yet heartbreaking thing I have ever seen…

Sick with anger and despair from these disillusionments, I feel more compelled to spread these truths than anything before in my life. Frankly, even the most depraved of rekt posts don't come close.

I implore you all to watch this series, share with your beloved volk, and fight with us before it is too late!!

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

"Together we stand, divided we fall." - Roger Waters

Thank you for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc56moy0poA
youtube.com/watch?v=F6M85I8hhUU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=IcH00ZC3Df0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Declaration_of_Independence
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=_mO3iKWE0J0
youtube.com/watch?v=QbUKuh-syoo
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=gpfsWl-Ueks
hooktube.com/watch?v=gpfsWl-Ueks
youtube.com/watch?v=hKiVGzZcYc8
hooktube.com/watch?v=hKiVGzZcYc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuuep5Dsk
youtube.com/watch?v=hYD7fZ9AYs4
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OPlK5HwFxcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please note: all sources are provided at the end of Part 10, in addition to the many excerpts, sources and citations already provided throughout the documentary series.

Cheers.

Also, the face-tattoo guy at the beginning may seem rather off-putting to many, but please just give it 3 minutes and you will see the quality of this documentary skyrockets thereafter (no idea why the creator would make such an insane decision to have him in the opening introduction).

Bump for interest.

bumping
wanna give me a rundown user

Certainly, based user.

It's the most well-presented and captivating documentary series I have ever seen, which goes deeper than any other, melding together the truths about origins of Marxism, Zionism, Bolshevism and Communism (and how they all stem from the same underlying cult of elite Jews), the truth about WW1, Federal Reserve Bank, Depression, Bolshevik uprising and Holomodor and the Jewish role in all of them. Then it progresses onto the truth about Hitler, his Reich, WW2, Holohoax, foundation of Israel and the plan for white (AKA Amalekite) genocide that has been strategized since the late 19th century.

wasn't that guy a veteran..I'm pretty sure he is a pretty respected dude..seen him on fox news recently

thanks mate ill definitely give it a watch

Neat, looks interesting.
Thanks, Aussie-kun.

I mean no disrespect to the guy, believe me; it's just that I have received many replies in other threads on various imageboards from anons saying "no one's gonna watch this with a skinhead idiot in the intro" and "who the fuck is this idiot with the face tattoos? you really expect me to take this seriously" etc...

Cheers for the positive endorsement for the guy though - he has my respect for sure.

I image-searched this and got february

yes I think a lot of vets from his time have those same tats, I've seen them before. Anyways I've been spreading this series since it came out, it is top notch..if only this was on netflix instead of degenerate pedo cartoons

ah snap
food for thought
bump

Cheers guys. Hopefully more will join us and boost give this some momentum!

Oh true. Interesting why they look so similar to prison tats. I'll have to watch more about him to figure it out.

Fukkn good work with the sharing man. Top notch alright. Lol yeah it won't be long before sick pedo shit is practically legal like it was in the few years before Hitler came to power...

The cycle is most definitely repeating itself; my fears are that this time the EU's impending army of mudslimes and nigs will be the KGB 2.0 zerg for their Bolshevik-style uprising, and Visegrad Group nations will be the 4th Reich to some degree with world against them.

Bring it on bitches. I’m waiting.

Globus predicted it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc56moy0poA

>Empires built, and nations burned
>Mass graves remain unturned
>Descendants of the dispossessed
>Return with bombs strapped to their chests

>There's hate for life, and death in hate
>Emerging from the new caliphate
>The victors of this war on fear
>Will rule for the next thousand years

>All glory, all honor
>Victory is upon us
>Our saviour, fight evil
>Send armies to defend us

youtube.com/watch?v=F6M85I8hhUU
>The turbans reign supreme over virtue
>You cannot lift your veil or speak the truth
>They promise nothing but keep that bar held high for you

>We saw it coming, this black parade, will forge ahead
>Oh you and I both know, this black parade
>The demon's edge
>We will fight it with our dying breath

>We saw it coming, this Black Parade will meet its end
>Oh you and I both know, this Black Parade, it's good as dead
>We will fight until the streets turn red
>This Black Parade will meet its end

Bump because this is a good documentary series

I'll watch it later mate cheers.

Hey OP, I watched this documentary about a month ago and felt the same way. I felt betrayed, lied to, disgusted and furious but also amazed at how the world just believes everything that is considered to be the (((truth))).
I've tried redpilling my pretty redpilled friends about ww2, the Soviet Union, the Holocaust and (((them))) but they just don't want to believe me. They laugh it off and think it's some mumbo jumbo conspiracy theory made by unsuccessful people in order to blame everything on (((them))).
Hell, one of my friends even visited Auschwitz and I asked him about the gas chamber and explained how it was actually a bunker and made to look like a gas chamber by the Soviets, but he still didn't believe me. I told him about the manhole in the chamber, about walls missing, about the wooden door... Everything. And he still doesn't believe me.

Sometimes I think I'm alone and doubt if what I now know is even true... The pill hits you hard and low man... Everyone just seems so stupid cuz they believe all the lies and you seem to stand alone...
I rly hope there's more of ppl like me.
I just hope someday everyone will know the truth...

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is good men doing nothing about it.

>This material has been flagged for offensive and inappropriate for some audiences
>Features such as comments,suggested video,trending,sharing and monetisation have been suspended on this video due to content.

Wow (((they))) really don't want us watching it.

You actually have it good bro since you can at least try. Me, I can never bring up something like that.

I guess, but it's still hard... Not to mention talking to girls about it. They fucking snap if you even mention something more right wing. With the guys it's easier cuz u can atleast joke about it and all but girls are like the fucking mind police - say something "wrong" and you're forever labeled a "nazi/fascist/sexist/racist" in their circles...
It's rly hard. But do try and drop some small redpills first, my man. Then they'll go even further down the rabbit hole (I hope).

It's easier with guys, I've found. We men think with our brains, not hearts, like women do so it's a bit easier when you present all the facts.

>I just hope someday everyone will know the truth...
Hope in general is useless.

Ever since I've read Orwel's 1984, I knew I live in a lie. There is nothing to be done however. There is no Hope. Truth is whatever (((they))) say it is.

We have a stupid saying here in Bulgaria; "Eat, drink and wear your new clothes." (literal translation.) I hate it. Now I try to live by it, despite my hate.

It is.
It's the only thing that keeps me going rn. Hope for better days for our European race and Volk.
Hope without deeds is just hope.
The Bible tells it quite good: "Faith without deeds is empty"
We need to hope and also work towards realizing that "hope" (or whatever, idk how to rly convey all this in English)

I've also read 1984. But even though everything looks so hopeless, I still firmly believe that something will happen and that people will awake. Truth shall be victorius in the end.

This really needs to be spread. One way to accomplish that would be spamming comment sections of news sites, using throwaway accounts with bogus names for those requiring faceberg. Best to include a 4plebs link to one of these threads.

Also se Hooktube to download backups in mp4 or webm format.

I uploaded them to vk.com, but sadly now they require an account to watch so no views. I should upload them in other places as well.

hello my brother
Greeks are better than other humans.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear that man. I honestly commend you for risking your own personal relationships to spread the truth as I have, and I can very much relate with those kinds of difficulties - even when trying to be as diplomatic, strategic and nonchalant with my approach. Such is the road for us, though. I believe persistence is key to thoroughly redpill our closest friends and family so that the circle of solidarity will grow from there. Be patient and you will see success, based user.

I concur with the part about females being more difficult to redpill; however I believe it is simply a case of tailoring your talking points and small redpill drops to suit the female mind: appeal to 'women and children' when talking about civilian casualties and atrocities against the Germans, and also immigrant rape epidemic of women and children in Europe is worth mentioning to get their gynocentric minds engaged.

Keep it up mate. Cheers.

Too right they don't. Despite such few views and short time of being posted, they're trying to stifle it without any legitimate charges against it. A sure sign that we've found something powerful indeed...

Do you have a very liberal/leftist family and friends circle?

I find that certain 'alt-lite' memes are good when used naturally as a joke in context of a facebook discussion - to test the waters and adjust redpill dosage accordingly. After a while of doing this, try an alt-lite infographic. Eventually over many days/weeks you should be able to progress to actual alt-right and then onto something like this documentary series.

Absolutely. Yeah I've shilled it pretty hard in various comment sections of Black Pigeon Speaks, Molyjew, Way of the World, and many more.

My next target will be twitter - along with my newly redpilled friends still in the military.

We can do this man for real. Let's make these kikes shit themselves.

What about Dailymotion?

Bumping.

Have a better video:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=AiG_4JFM7gw

Fuck German supremacy, this too.

What a great painting.

Reupload part 1 and I'll watch it

German supremacy? This has nothing to do with it. This documentary series is about education people on the truth of what happened in the Bolshevik revolution and the Holodomor resulting from it, WW2, the Holohoax, JQ and WG in general.

It is all about showing who really committed the atrocities, why they did it, why they are planning to commit white genocide, and it's about destroying white guilt.

Here's part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=IcH00ZC3Df0

Perhaps it is blocked in your country if you still cannot view it.

>In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

Can still watch it, thanks.

Hitler was retarded in pursuing revenge for lost war.
And jewish bolsheviks should all be hanged.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Declaration_of_Independence

The words of a man who wasn't forced to watch his country invaded and his fellow civilians executed en masse by the Germans.
SAD!

You would be better off identifying and killing the comitee of 300.

That would ceritinly rattle some cages. It will get you killed long before you identify the member though

He never perused revenge or reclaim of lost lands until well after war had been forced on him by international Jewry and his innocent civilians bombed in Dresden.

What the hell are you one about you hick...

Watch the bloody documentary series and say that again, I challenge you.

>"Together we stand, divided we fall." - Roger Waters
you know Roger Waters was using satire right?
You should at least credit that to Pink, not Roger Waters.

send them to my channel desu everything is there every dirty lil Jew secret help me get the word out
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

I am a scientist and author, nothing on my channel is speculation, all extremely well researched and vetted for accuracy and relevancy. The channel paints a mosaic so to speak if you watch every video on that channel you will be fucking God tier. I reveal everything from the very beginning going all the way back to Atlantis

Thanks Roobro will check it out

Goddamn nice stash mate. I'll buy a carton or two and give it a bloody good crack for sure. You'll see me in the comment section giving regards.

Keep it up user.

try brother trying to fight the good fight, the biggest cover up in human history is the cover up in human history. I discovered how they used tech in the ark of the covenant, magnetism and sonic resonance (which they used to build the pyramids, bring down the walls of Jericho and Ed Leenskalin used to build coral castle anti gravity tech the Nazis used on Die Glocke) to take down the WTC, I went tot he bottom of the rabbit hole bro all the way down

So I watched the trailers and will watch the whole thing.
As a father of 2 young girls, the second trailer made me cry.

>youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=_mO3iKWE0J0

youtube.com/watch?v=QbUKuh-syoo

Wew
FUGGIN DELET THIS

>4 Years As NEET
holy shit this is gonna be good

kek bro knows actually start here
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04

>Final bulwark

sounded like one of the most intelligent people to me.

this is how they did 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8

so jews REALLY don't want us to know who this guy is? Who is he? Tell me right fucking now who that guy is.

Watching it now, user. If it's any good I'll pass it on to Fellow Whites.

H I S N A M E

Have you heard of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun?
youtube.com/watch?v=gpfsWl-Ueks
hooktube.com/watch?v=gpfsWl-Ueks

youtube.com/watch?v=hKiVGzZcYc8
hooktube.com/watch?v=hKiVGzZcYc8

yes many years ago I remember when they first discovered it, I am a bit of a history buff I always keep up with happenings. Should I add it to the channel?

Stop lying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

Bumping for interest. Long series looks bretty gud though

>Should I add it to the channel?
Yes. It's an amazing discovery and yet so many people still have no clue about it. And It doesn't help that msm won't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Cheers mate.

Wew lad sounds like you hit the core.

You're the first based 14 user I've seen on Sup Forums who has kids. You're a legend mate good on ya. And yeah, if the trailers did that then I'd suggest watching this series over weekends or something cos it may mess with your head while at work. Heavy shit man. All the best anyway. Cheers.

Ken O' Keefe. Take it easy mate. lol

Bump, it is by far the best documentary for every redpill imaginable. i reccomend listening to it while walking, I did it at the gym.

Watch the documentary and you'll see that I am not.

Ok bro done, I will look for the documentary where I first learned of it I think it was history channel doc, I like to be pretty thorough with what I post not just hey look at this too, but I also don't like posting mainstream shit because it is filled with Masonic lies so obviously it is a tight rope to walk, ty please sub to the channel and try to get it out to as many as you can so we can trigger the mass awakening
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuuep5Dsk

Soon I will put more original content, building a media website also with real news and explaining how it relates to the gestalt, not just as an isolated incident

try this one
youtube.com/watch?v=hYD7fZ9AYs4

> I will look for the documentary where I first learned of it I think it was history channel doc
Yea the videos I posted aren't the best ones I've seen either.
>ty please sub to the channel and try to get it out to as many as you can so we can trigger the mass awakening
I'm going to be linking to vids on your channel when ever I can.
>Soon I will put more original content, building a media website also with real news and explaining how it relates to the gestalt, not just as an isolated incident
Can't wait man. Best of luck to you.

Tell me how Molotov-Ribbentrop pact fits into this narrative.

Cheers mate. It's the most compelling and powerful, yet depressing thing I have ever seen. Brings me hope that others are willing to share this too.

Couldn't have said it better myself. That must've been a pretty bizarre experience to listen to something like this at the gym. kek Thanks mate.

ty bruv, please comment or ask any questions message me any time, I know there is an overwhelming amount of information to understand all of this and literally takes years to put it all together and connect all the dots. I tried to streamline so anyone that watch's all the videos will at least see the big picture and be able to do any further research they are unsure about but I am also always available to answer to any questions with the massive amount of information also in my head that I can't share yet. Just remember we are winning

I will if this thread is still alive when I wake up. I need sleep now. Sorry. Watch parts 2-5 and you'll see.

bump for glory

damn, the video is shadowbanned

how does this doc compare with TGSNT?

TGSNT is meme-tier snooze fest compared to this. All relevant info feature in TGSNT is and ties in perfectly with everything else, while still only representing about 20-30% of the total subject matter.

I simply cannot endorse this series enough man.

*featured in TGSNT is in this and ties perfectly...

AAAAAAAAHHHH

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONIIIING

will check it out though. have you ever seen the yt documentary series tracing the path of evil from lucifer to the modern NWO? it's in a bunch of little videos by this Scottish guy and the name escapes me at the moment. I'll try to find it

found it right after posting that

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD

this was pretty cool. saw it presented on Sup Forums as the ultimate redpill

>youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
One thing I don't understand, If the whole Munich agreement (giving Hitler the sudetenland) was an attempt to stop Hitler from making further territorial demands in Europe, why would Churchill believe any other peace agreements made by Hitler as being genuine?

ty
turns out his name was in the video itself
thats one redpilled dude
>mfw

What is wrong with society yoday? What morals and values are in decline?

Dissolution of the family unit. Rejection of masculinity and femininity. Autogenocidal hatred of our own kin. Degredation of sexuality. Cheapening of spirituality.

If you pay me, I will watch and review it in detail. My time is worth money.

bump with some angelic music. I like to listen to this stuff when the weight of this knowledge is bringing me down, or I am feeling tempted to give in to distractions or base urges

youtube.com/watch?v=OPlK5HwFxcw

where you at, OP? your thread is dying

has anyone else watched these?

Just finished part 2. It's good so far.

nice, what do you like about it?

>page 9

last time I'll bump this

It's well put together. Plus, it doesn't have that same depressing song that TGSNT has, as much as I like that documentary.