PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FEELING SLEEPY, LETS ALL SLEEP EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump OpEd on USAToday 10/22/17
archive.fo/PXezL
>Pres Trump on Mornings w/Maria 10/22/17
youtu.be/F9x8Ir7EAbk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis "On The Record" 10/22/17
youtu.be/wHOqWhHxTsU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @Phillipines 10/22/17
youtu.be/4rfemn4zkgg
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Saudi FM 10/22/17
youtu.be/MOBaR4VeyGc
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Qatari FM 10/22/17
youtu.be/ZBxdjUttAsE
>SoS T-Rex @Saudi Arabia 10/22/17
youtu.be/3Zq6VtkpqNM
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #13 (Lara) 10/20/17
youtu.be/FN_IDTt_6Zg
>Steve Bannon @CalGOP 10/20/17
youtu.be/QUGSTqUYlBg
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oX0Z0vGVeJI
nyti.ms/2gWXZE3
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/10/22/president-trump-tax-reform-lets-make-morning-america-again-column/782233001/
axios.com/inside-the-fed-chair-decision-2499931166.html?utm_medium=linkshare&utm_campaign=organic
500px.com/photo/13584603/50-s-vintage-by-marc-orbito
otakumode.com/projects/spice_and_wolf_10th_anniversary
thehill.com/homenews/administration/356671-trump-disputes-gold-star-widows-account-of-phone-call
twitter.com/Reuters/status/922452162592034816
archive.fo/E1V8i
archive.fo/vlfXH
archive.fo/zvT0t
youtube.com/watch?v=qmClYIQqEn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why didnt trump say his name more reee
>whats so hard about "la david" ree

Anyone else been up all night? I don’t think I have the stamina for another based PTG. So sleepy....let’s just go to sleep.

Lol fox just playd the video of this widow, ive seen this movie before this is classic ghetto bitch feigning outrage

Yeah, I just got back from uni and I need some shut-eye, I need to be well rested to browse this board

I love chicken nuggets for breakfast

>le david meme

Hope you guys are ready for gold-stargate 2.0

Now would be a good time for Trump to release the 'proof' he has

good timing. I'm actually going to sleep now. nn /ptg/

Hey Portugal, thanks for the program, I'll use it in the future for sure, but it doesn't fit for my purpose

Unless there is something in the settings I cannot see, I can't tell it to download from one thread and nowhere else. (kinda figured, how would it know which link leads to my desired path and which link everywhere else)
It tries to download all of NeoGAF which I wouldn't even have the space for lol

>PRESIDENT DONALD JUST TRUMP
5x draft dodger & juden cum dumpster

This will only gain Trump more centrist white support, meanwhile his black support cant get lower they're hooked to the plantation already

Anyone else watched Steve Bannon's speech to CAGOP in California a few days back?

youtu.be/oX0Z0vGVeJI

youtu.be/oX0Z0vGVeJI

youtu.be/oX0Z0vGVeJI

What are /ptg/'s thoughts? Can Cali be saved? I think Bannon is right in every aspect.

Did he died?

I'm with Her now.

Yeah if there's one thing centrist whites hate, it's black war widows

>First name is La
>Spanish for The
>feminine version.... for a guy

Hey, it's the "The"!

stop giving (you)s

They know partisan coons when they seen them

INTERESTING ARTICLES TO READ:

NYT JIMMY CARTER INTERVIEW:

nyti.ms/2gWXZE3

>definitely worth your time.

USA TODAY PRESIDENT TRUMP OP-ED ON TAX REFORM:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/10/22/president-trump-tax-reform-lets-make-morning-america-again-column/782233001/

>not much new if you've seen his speeches but it plays up the Reagan "morning in America" angle big time

A LOOK INSIDE THE FED CHAIR PICK FROM AXIOS:

axios.com/inside-the-fed-chair-decision-2499931166.html?utm_medium=linkshare&utm_campaign=organic

>if you're into finance...

That's the point.

wait wait wait, so first she says he didn't say his name, but now she's admitting he actually did but he had to do a double take because his name was fucking La David? no shit he looked at it twice what kind of fucking name is that? MSM trotting these morons out to spew their race narrative bullshit triggers me harder than almost anything else they do.

Trump = Draft dodger

Hitler = Purple heart war hero

all this is going to do is show that black people can't be trusted
four soldiers killed and it's the fucking worthless black mechanic's wife that's causing all this drama

Here is the deal

In one side you have a president who run on helping the military and
> that promised to increase their budget so they wouldn’t have to salvage airplane parts out of museums and scrapyards any longer
(and that already delivered on it)
> that promised to allow for vets to use their local clinic and local doctor to cure them close to home instead of at the badly run VA clinic across the state
(and that already delivered on it)

On the other side there is this one family (the only black one) saying Trump was mean to them while all other families say he was caring and thoughtful.

I don’t think the left can win that one

sauce on the pic?

>gold stargate
That comes later when The president releases Telsa's files.

>linking NYT
>Linking Axios
>not archiving

For you.

You're right, this will definitely be the catalyst for the race war. White liberals will definitely side with Trump on this

500px.com/photo/13584603/50-s-vintage-by-marc-orbito

trump is married to a black mechanic?

That would explain the bulge.

CALL THE WHITE HOUSE

URGE TRUMP TO ORDER HALT OF MILITARY FLYOVERS OF NFL GAMES

Yep, the NFL is "muh private business" and the President of the United States cannot tell them what to do.

But that doesn't mean he has to help them either.

We all know the NFL is a spectacle. It is the "circuses" part of the bread and circuses charade which placates our idiot masses into consenting to their very destruction. Much of its power centers around the trance state it is able to induce in its viewers. It is difficult to describe this trance state articulately with words, but it is clearly centered largely around a sense of mindless and thoughtless, Israel-first patriotism which we loosely mock with the term "''Murrka."

This trance receives a powerful shot of adrenaline every time a division of fighter jets performs a low altitude flyby of a football stadium. And this is something they do, ultimately, on the very orders of the President of the United States. Why is the President helping the NFL?

Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the US military. It is entirely within his purview to put a stop to this today; right now, with one phone call to the Secretary of Defense, and one tweet:

>Effective immediately, and until @NFL cracks down on #takeaknee, US military aircraft are prohibited from engaging in low altitude flybys of NFL games.

> Unless there is something in the settings I cannot see, I can't tell it to download from one thread and nowhere else. (kinda figured, how would it know which link leads to my desired path and which link everywhere else)
In the advanced options there is a setting that says something like “stick to the path” and “depth” or something like that

You realize this is a ruse by Mueller, right? Nothing will come of this, its just to try and throw people off his trail.

inb4 Shapiro goes "WELL CASE CLOSED DRUMPF BAD CUZ MY-SOMETHING-A SAID SO"

GUYS.

What should I buy to my gf for christmas? I know it's early, but i'm an early person. I want to get her something that is unique, and memorable for life. Budget depends. I'm not gonna spend 1k on jewelry, forget it. But i could spend that type of money on travel.

>when you grow up, join the military, and some Mexicans laugh at you but you don't understand why, then some friendly outcast Mexican befriends you, and politely explains that your parents put a feminine tag on your name
Surprised he didn't go full Private Pyle.

This: otakumode.com/projects/spice_and_wolf_10th_anniversary

It's just going to piss off all the other families, and I can't even imagine how Kelly is reacting to all this

you've obviously never served in the military
everyone sort of tip toes around the massive discrepancy in demographics
there are entire units of admin and supply personnel that are 90% black while infantry and other combat units are majority white with a smattering of latinos
it's even worse for SF units
I'd like to hear the conversations around Ft. Bragg right now

Don't forget we still have no answer to the las vegas shooting.
Hillary is corrupt and engages in satanic rituals.
John Podesta is a pedo.
The media are liars.
The jew is responsible for all the terrible shit in this country.

Get her a nice pepperone.

He didn't mention anything about a race war. Not sure why you brought that up. He simply said that people may notice that of the four families who lost a loved one in the Niger ambush, only the black family is causing a ruckus and making this political. Other families who have been called by Trump have stated that Trump spoke to them with empathy and respect.

And frankly, given everything else going against black people, this certainly won't help.

well, lets see..

Crucifix or silver/golden necklace with a picture of Jesus Christ in the middle and at the same position in the back a small picture of the Virgin.

Benji is irredeemable after that Lewandowski bullshit

hmm i feel like washing the car, come on guys lets wash our personal vehicles

I wouldn't know, I don't think I've talked to a woman in months.
My best Friend bought his girlfriend a pre- engagement ring because he's a fucking soppy idiot and doesn't care his gf is turning from blonde with comfy looking tits into a fat cow with bad hair.

What happened to Norbot? I haven't seen him in a few weeks.

good morning anons, anything good happening?

>What should I buy to my gf for christmas?
A black man

I don't give a fuck about these dipshit "gold star families" at all much less the nigger ones. We haven't been in a defensive war in 150 years, fuck these Zionist stooges.

No

Here is a similar pic to that one. Odd number of stats isn’t aesthetic

Good taste

The liberal carnivorous activities continue.

how much are the dems paying this army widow today?

Anyone here can dump some of his fake news collection? I prefer cnn but anything goes

>inb4 they're all white males

>buzzfeed collapses like neogaf

I fucking wish

women can use even a simple hello against you for sexual harassment when it comes down to it

Here is a recent one from The Hill.

Only correct answer.

>Trump disputes Gold Star widow's account of phone call

thehill.com/homenews/administration/356671-trump-disputes-gold-star-widows-account-of-phone-call

this will be todays big story

> women can use even a simple hello against you for sexual harassment when it comes down to it
True. Allinsky rule #4 applies here tho

Its fine if you don't agree with the reason for why they're sent to war, but shitting on the soldiers themselves makes you no better than the leftists who want to see all traditional institutions destroyed.

>Widow of slain U.S. soldier says Trump call 'made me cry even worse'

twitter.com/Reuters/status/922452162592034816

tbqh I don't even like him, but this 'journalism' is sickening

>DRUMPF
>MILITARY

pick one

next few days you'll hear that wasn't the full length of the convo and he did remember his name. don't worry

Worry not, nobody cares what you fucking think.

Maybe I don't give a fuck about the post-integrated U.S. military at all; how about that?

>thinking twice while questioning whether "la david" could possibly be an actual name because why the f would anyone think that's a name
>niggers
presstitutes believe 95% of the American public = niggers
because twitter = 95% niggers.
(((logic))) current year

with a bang! bang! bang! kek #hellbound

>he whatsapp called but hung up when she started crying

It would make sense, after Soros dumped all of that money this is the final iteration of whatever they are going to do.

You’re in the accelerated timeline user. It already happened:

Better question to ask yourselves is why aren't you faggot doing your own part and archiving shit yourselves when these dumb fags spam their shitty articles? Why are you relying on others to do your own fucking work? Stupid fucking lazy niggers, I swear.

archive.fo/E1V8i
archive.fo/vlfXH
archive.fo/zvT0t

You know, I have been wondering how the fuck far leftist companies even survive with their self destructive rules

I guess they don't, for long anyway
maybe the thing will fix itself?

... You do realize we've seen her naked, right? Trap-posting won't work here.

>Kim Jong Un is the crazy one

Guys....its happening

White House should announce that effective immediately they will no longer contact families of dead soldiers in order to keep the process sacred from the press.

Lmao worse than the stuff I seen from CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmClYIQqEn8
>how much cash do you carry in your wallet?
>probably none
what did he mean by this?

not wat ur mum said last nite cunt

Guys I was doing some research and did you know that NZ has finally succumb to Chinese communist subversion.

Pic related

>What he said was yes the president said that he knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways. And it made me cry because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and how he said it.

She is mad at his TONE. How ridicilous is this whole thing

But it seems the 'press' find out about everything anyway, pretty fucking sad, especially with this sort of thing

Either yesterday, or Saturday a user said in a PTG that Monday we learn the truth about Mueller. I can not find it, his post got many replies. Anyone got a link? I did not pay it any attention, maybe I should have after this news.

Not only does the NBC article say they are investigating Podestas but it reads like they have been under investigation the entire time.

kek

What interview was first? Where she said he did or he didn't say his name?

It's not like they poll soldiers, but I bet this is going to further solidify Trump's support among the military

>use nuke on chicago
>called crazy
well, it's perfectly fine if (you) ask me

Silent majority check in. I see all is going according to the plan. MAGA

>dead soldier families
>dead soldier nigger families