Daily reminder that if you're a Christian in America you are an anti American traitor...

Daily reminder that if you're a Christian in America you are an anti American traitor. You must choose to side with the principles and values the founding fathers had for this country or the dead kike on a stick.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4LlTe
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
youtube.com/watch?v=0C3mzu1w6is
youtube.com/watch?v=NANrihEaSFo
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_George_Washington#Anglican_affiliations
youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
fallacyfiles.org/contexts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell us about your beliefs, Schlomo
Then go on to explain all that stuff in the Talmud

Bump

Inb4 dead kike on a stick worshippers

>placing a shitty manmade nation above God
No wonder America is down the shitter

"all men are created equal but ima fuck all my slaves" thomas jefferson?

whichever version of history is best for attacking whites, right shylock?

>ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES MUH DEAD KIKE ON A STICK IS A KIKE
Christian intellectuals
>putting a imaginary sky daddy above your race and nation
No wonder why the west is going down the shitter

Its true the founding fathers were all crypto kikes and the usa was always a kike experiment.

That argument doesn't work so well when your secular enlightenment bullshit has put us in this position

>Christianity was synonymous with catholocism and not Protestantism during that era
>Only pic related strawman this

Sage

> all men are created equal

not some christcuck shit
top kek

>what is Ben franklin
The enlightenment was going well until the Marxists ruined it.
The deceleration of independence also called Indians savages and the constitution considered blacks 3/5ths of humans.

I didn't know that the US was founded by four people alone. Huh, really makes me think, like most things posted on this website.

The enlightenment and the creation of Marxism are two different time periods, and even so the enlightenment has only created wretched things like democracy and increased secularism, it was already evil before Marx

>MUH KEKSTAINANITY WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE!!

Check how many times this list has been posted. I dare you to say you haven't been warned.

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

SLC has so many blacks, Mexican, and Samoans, the city's crime rate is four times the national average, they still bring them in

www.neighborhoodscout.com/ut/salt-lake-city/crime/

Did you ever expect to hear of Bloods and Crips in Utah?

youtube.com/watch?v=0C3mzu1w6is [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=NANrihEaSFo [Open]

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?
Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether
Anglican Churches are the same shit

Don't lump Protestants in with the rest of us faggot

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...
... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

- there is no "white genocide", what is really going is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver
the abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort
Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks? (The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

- That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example of how Christian Morality screws whites over
If the Churches had not been issuing numerous bans on white christians from practising usury (which is simply a way of saying "high risk financing"), jews would have never taken over that niche market
Far from destroyin them, Christianity made Jews the masters of Europe. The occasional progom more than paid for itself

- Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over, and it is far from a recent occurance or corruption. As early as 1600s, puritans already believed that a jewish Israel in the middle east was a prerequisite for the Apocalypse
- Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians either "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear.
Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side
It also makes no historical sense, christian preachers from 1700s (before the supposed "jewish take over of Christianity") actively travelled to dangerous parts of Africa and South America to convert tribes even when it very often costed their own lives, and when they were converted they fought against conquerors for equal rights for the new christians (see: bartolome de las casas). Numerous preachers of all churches were massacred in Japan (which remains immune to the moral paralysis that is destroying Europe... really makes me think).

> BUT le JEWsus was BASED and his teachings were corrupted by KIKES meme

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome
But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew? Never mind, what exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)
There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!
There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!
I have to ask you "christians" of Sup Forums, what are these supposed teachings of Jesus that supposedly got corrupted by kikes? "Hate your enemies"? "Save treasures for tomorrow"? "DO resist evil"?

The opposite of everything Jesus said?
I mean really, is "but kikes killed Jesus" your only argument?

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!
wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

Washington believed in the importance of religion for republican government. His 1796 Farewell Address, written by Alexander Hamilton and revised by himself, said that it was unrealistic to expect that a whole nation, whatever might be said of minds of peculiar structure, could long be moral without religion, that national morality is necessary for good government, and that politicians should cherish religion's support of national morality:
Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and Citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connexions with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked, Where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths, which are the instruments of investigation in Courts of Justice? And let us with caution indulge the supposition, that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect, that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.It is substantially true, that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. The rule, indeed, extends with more or less force to every species of free government. Who, that is a sincere friend to it, can look with indifference upon attempts to shake the foundation of the fabric?[34]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_George_Washington#Anglican_affiliations

cmon... they saw a need for a center morality of society to keep it together and keep us honest men.

Jew.

May I explain something to you?
We are not ashamed of Christ nor of God.
We have been enlightened in the truth and that is something you can never take from us.
You on the other hand are allergic to the truth.
It is your anathema.

You cannot shame us.

But we will conquer you.

>a globalist organization shilling for Christianity
Like pottery after all there is no Jew Greek or Roman but one in Christ. That explains those prayer rooms at your HQ
Christianity doesn't create honest men or build character, it creates obident slaves. After all it does say in the Bible that the slaves most love their masters.

Quit blaming your problems on kikes, globalists and Christianity. Realize that the fall of western civilization is solely the fault of whites and them alone

If you worship a fucking Jew, you're a faggot. Period.

>Very first amendment respects religious freedom.
>Retarded fedora claims it's Anti-American to hold a religion

This is why I never self identify as an Atheist. You unironically believe you've come across some advanced truth, when disproving religion is as trivial as it gets.

The true geniuses used religion to mold society. Fedoras are intellectual gnats compared to Fabius Maximus, Xenophon, and Machievelli.

You’re doing god’s work, user.

Christ cuck amity doesn't tolerate the existence of other religions. Also the first amend says that the government shall not respect the establishment of a religion dumbass. It said nothing about banning religions.
>QUIT BEING ANTISEMETIC GOY ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
typical Christ cuck. Always sticking up for the Jews

>Jesus was a kike
Where'd you get your theology degree?

nothing new
u r just proving that america is jewish

Christianity is the religion of the Jew. Let's not forget that your God is a dead kike, and his chosen people are our greatest enemies. Jews created Christianity to weaken white europe, the goal of christianity is to destroy the white race. It's a globalism religion

Christmas has been a federal holiday for 200 years.

The country doesn’t exist without the Quakers’ camp-meetings and the New England Puritans’ ethic.

*Drops mic*

>criticizing a Jew makes you a Jew
Christian intellect strikes again

I'm not sticking up for Jews, the goyim buy what the merchant sells, if you fall for Jewish tricks we deserve to die off

gather all in one country so we know who you are and what kind of society you build

"...those who live by mystery & charlatanerie, fearing you would render them useless by simplifying the Christian philosophy, the most sublime & benevolent, but most perverted system that ever shone on man, endeavored to crush your well earnt, & well deserved fame." - Thomas Jefferson to Joseph Priestley, Washington, March 21, 18011

OP is a Liar, just like his atheist idol; the devil.

sounds like we have an intellectual beacon here
>Leotardo da Vinci of our times!
Christianity is the only working counter against marxism, communism, degenerations like homosexuality, pedophilia, zoophilia. If u dont see it, u must be living in total darkness and sadness.

Daily reminder that if you base your religious beliefs (or lack of such beliefs) on the thoughts of a bunch of freemasons who knew nothing about religion, you're a fucking moron.

Daily reminder that USA isn't western culture. They wish to destroy the real european cultures so they can fully achieve their empire where everything and everyone thinks like an american.
To achieve this they are using the muslims as muscle against us, because they knew that by creating ISIS to generate chaos in the middle east, the european nations would show their humanist values due to ww2 memories of destruction, hunger and displaced people, so ISIS soldeirs were hidden among the refugees. Has ISIS ever attacked on US soil? Has ISIS ever attacked one of their many military bases they have in the region and the rest of the world? I rest my case.

Thanks friend
Oh no! What are we going to do without a dead kike on a stick! I'm sure we'll just be some backwards shithole while the smart innovative christians will prosper!

Alright, give me one successful white nation today that wasn't based on Christianity

They're successful because of the race of the people that inhabit it. Has nothing to do with religion. Latin America is very catholic and are they successful?

Who would have though that Freemaons were Gnostic and hated God and hated the uninitiated? Freedom of religion was for their unsavory asses.

The USA was infiltrated by the Jews and their usefull idiot Christian slaves. ISIS was also created by Israel.

Are you actually surprised that ex colonies don't perform as well as their mother countries?

>this thread again
Do we not even have mods?

>YOU MUST CHOOSE TO SIDE WITH OR
Why not both? The constitution gives me the right to practice any religion of my choice so...
OP, will always be a faggot.

Hahaha, Catholics. When will they learn?

The reason why they're unsuccessful is because they're not white. The Catholic Church even encouraged race mixing the white conquers with the natives creating mestizos. Canada, Australia and USA turned out successful.

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Check’em, Comarde

Daily reminder that you're a nigger and you aren't even white

>They're successful because of the race of the people that inhabit it. Has nothing to do with religion.
The (((success))) is a result of Protestant work ethics, due to the no fun allow variant of Christianity.
The ongoing degeneracy is another result of going to far. Protestantism essentially killed itself.
>Latin America is very catholic and are they successful?
No, they are simply not Protestants, less (((successful))) than Protestants, but still happier.

Christians are natural traitors. Jesus preaches treason. He came to break up families and turn children against their parents. Jesus was just a typical kike in every way.

Alright if white makes right who has been fighting Islam more? Secular westerners or Christian Slavs?

Protestant work ethic is a meme.

He's a shitskin. No use arguing with him.

This anti christfag shilling started right when the russia Hillary scandal broke

There was none of it before that and now it's nonstop. Same with threads on a lot of other hardly political subjects.

I'm an atheist myself but this shilling is fucking trash and needs to go, they're just trying to make us argue about any stupid irrelevant bullshit they can

>fake quotes

This is a big hook.

>"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."-John Adams

John Adams. “Our Constitution is applicable only for a Christian Nation. It is appropriate for no other.”

Enjoyable fake quotes, thank you

I'm not Christian, but I can sure as fuck tell you're retarded.

Source those quotes or kill yourself.

>Christianity is the religion of the Jew. Let's not forget that your God is a dead kike, and his chosen people are our greatest enemies. Jews created Christianity to weaken white europe, the goal of christianity is to destroy the white race. It's a globalism religion
Christianity is the religion of anyone who accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. Scripture was made by Yahweh the father. God isn’t dead and yes, his people are our greatest enemies. Which are the same people who rejected him. I’m guessing you much rather have Islam or some other nonsense as your faith/beliefs.

fallacyfiles.org/contexts.html
Great job OP. Using quotes out of context sure showed me

>146358556
Fucking moron, topkek.

Barely worth a (you)

the founding fathers were deists who were heavily critical of the church in europe hence the secular founding. this is not debatable.

all you dead kike on a stick worshippers need to realize that

It is truly the end of all rational thought on this board when a communist has to point out the obvious

Yes schlomo. Keep promoting your ((((freedom to lie)))). It is so typical. Jesus was the anti-kike. You're just prokike.

>not white
>whites are destroying themselves while chinks are moving up
Good bait though.

bump

>implying it would be any different from now if the religion was christcuckery

you're using the wrong flag christfag

>they saw the need for it
even I see the need for it, that doesn't mean they want it enshrined and inalienable. you get the first ammendment, thats it. now fuck off.

now now, think about the reason athiests exist in the first place. its because of religion right? except that religion is fake, we both know that, so what caused that religion to happen,. what does it say about the cause that they create things like that and stick to them for thousands of years?

Its only natural that the athiests would be no better than the christcucks. Identifying as one is no character assassination, no matter what you identify as some rot of humanity will sneak in.

It was founded as a Jewish nation. Freemasons.

>wow that solstice man! we wuz CHRISTIAN Murica
even china celebrates santas holiday you massive faggot

TFW you're such a redpilled Christian you can only laugh at everyone fighting for earthly nationalism and patriotism, but you don't care because you don't bow to a single flag, nation, or political ideology because your citizenship is in heaven and you're not of this world.

I think it's the unbelievable solipsism, arrogance and extreme conceit that is probably ugliest about you Abrahamists. Well that, and the first thought being, when handed your newborn child, that you really need to get to that dick and start cutting.

Bump for historical accuracy

only 1 reference to thomas paine in this entire thread

you homos need to read more. the US is not a christian nation

>anti American traitor
>look in the mirror, faggot.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

They weren't talking about your sky rabbi Christ cuck

>all of these triggered Christ cucks
SAD!

>There was none of it before
Stop lying. I have been bashing christfaggotry on Sup Forums for years.

John Adams was the most Christian founder, and not coincidentally also an anti-racist abolitionist faggot.

>Thomas Jefferson

but... you kept its cultural legacy which is the most disgusting aspect of it.

I hereby declare you a mental incompetent, foolish Jefferson.

foolish faggot indeed :)

Christians are so retarded user don't try to argue with them. There's literally all the evidence in the world that Christianity is Jewish.