I have been diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder...

i have been diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder, i know that nazis dont like people with mentall illness (i think im normal btw) so i will try to find leftists friends because i am 20 years old and i dont wanna die a virgin

i'll miss you

I've been diagnosed with bigness of the cock

don't worry schizotypal and schizoid are meme disorders

>implying poltards aren't mostly neets with mental illnesses
You'll fit right in.

Just befriend the voices in your head

Just put on a mini skirt and you should fit in with the left just fine

this

>personality disorder
>mental illness

Everyone is damaged. We live in a damaged and sick, dying society. No one can escape this and will inevitably be mentally tainted by it in some way, shape or form. Kike psychiatrists don't really mean anything.

As long as you are not suffering from actual mental retardation leading to stuff such as sudden violent outbursts against people/objects and/or hereditary diseases, you will be absolutely fine in any natsoc society if you are an otherwise physically healthy and able-bodied white man ready to pass on your gene material to your offspring.

I have aspergers rip me.

Beer Can Dan, is that you?

what were your symptoms? did you go in to the psychiatrist yourself or did mommy take you in because you were misbehaving?

this, schizo disorders are just an excuse to send you to gulag! political rehabilitation!

and OP is already wanting to become a leftist, his kike psiquiatrist must be doing a great job

seriously OP, you are a faggot if you let a psiquiatrist manipulate you like that, whatever weird shit you experience, only you can know, and only you can deal with it

t. paranoid schizo (the best kind)

>average
>a rare but optimal size
>average
>rare
Pick one nigger

That's okay user. If you really want leftists than go for it, but I think you will be fine if you remain on the right. I only have one leg and I have a lazy eye. But alt right people will respect you if you are traditional and start a family like I did. Do it for YOU!

>psiquiatrist
I agree, but your spelling of Psychiatrist is hilarious.

>american education

All of us have autism. Don't worry about it.

Leftists hate mental illness the most. That's one reason many call fascism leftist.

Well fuck don't be a self defeating fag about it grow some balls and go get some pussy don't be one

Keep in mind that Schizotypality can be harnessed. Almost all of the most charismatic cult/religious leader types are the personality type that results from combining Schizotypal/Schizoid traits with sociopathic traits.

The rare but optimal blurb is for the bottom thing

you're giving your nation a bad rep again user

How does one even get "diagnosed" with a mental disorder at a later age? Did you run into some kind of legal conflict, did someone you know make you see someone and they decided it? I'm genuinely curious because in my mind it's a catch 22 if you try to diagnose yourself.

Newsflash psycho, NAZIS WERE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN LEFISTS.

Look up some Terrance McKenna man

we don't have a problem with you as long as you know you'll hang when the day comes and you're ok with it

It's a personality disorder, not a mental disorder.

There's more brands of fascism than just nazism.
Mussolini didn't kill the faggots nor the ill. Same for Salazar.

Okay. Question still stands, was the personality disorder diagnosed by OP or a doctor?

>schizotypal personality disorder

doesn't exist, pal. MOST "mental disorders" are evolutionary hold-overs that once had a survival critical function. Don't fall for the mental health jew.

You have to be 18. Few need treatment. Most are diagnosed when seeking treatment for depression or drug abuse.

He seems to be implying professional diagnosis. Keep in mind that true schizophrenia, schizotypality, and schizoid traits tend to only "truly" manifest between 18-24, so he's in the right range for a diagnosis.

That's why it's not considered a "mental disorder". It's a personality disorder precisely because of what you've just said, same as sociopathy. Schizotypals are evolved to be shamanic.

ITT: leftypol/antifa project their own shortcomings onto people they can't debate with due to constantly being BTFO

Don't conflate schizophrenia with personality disorders, dude. Too much pop pseudoscience in the field already.