Name one person who doesn't smoke marijuana, but thinks it should be legalized. I'm convinced they don't exist

Name one person who doesn't smoke marijuana, but thinks it should be legalized. I'm convinced they don't exist.

Ron paul

Tons of medical uses and it fucking grows naturally. I haven't ever touched the shit, but my grandma who's dying keeps on it to not feel pain and just enjoy wha t life ahe has.

bump

Everyone knows only stoners want it legal.

Me

Mike Honda (D.-Calif.)
Jared Huffman (D.-Calif.)
Barbara Lee (D.-Calif.)
Ted Lieu (D.-Calif.)
Zoe Lofgren (D.-Calif.)
Alan Lowenthal (D.-Calif.)
Dana Rohrabacher (R.-Calif.)
Eric Swalwell (D.-Calif.)
Ed Perlmutter (D.-Co.)
Jared Polis (D.-Co.)
Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.-D.C.)
Ruben Gallego (D.-Ill.)
Jan Schakowsky (D.-Ill.)
Chellie Pingree (D.-Maine)
Mike Capuano (D.-Mass.)
Jerrold Nadler (D.-N.Y.)
Earl Blumenauer (D.-Ore.)
Jeff Merkley (D.-Ore.)
Steve Cohen (D.-Tenn.)
Don Beyer (D.-Va.)
Bernie Sanders (I.-Vt.)
Mark Pocan (D.-Wis.)

Just to name a few

Me.

My social circle is almost entirely Mormon, so I've never had any exposure or access to marijuana.

I don't think it's harmless, but Irhink prohibition is more harmful to society worse. Waste of tax money: police resources, justice system, etc.

Anyone who thinks drugs should be legalized deserves to hang by their neck. I use psychedelics, ketamine, and small doses of methamphetamine on rare occasions but I am all for keeping drugs, especially marijuana, illegal.

You know why? Because I'm an upper middle class White man and we don't go to prison for drugs. Nobody even knows or would suspect that I use drugs as I'm a respectable and successful member of my community.

You know who goes to jail for drugs? Minorities and the poor do. The drug war is a perfect system for keeping blacks in prison where they belong and keeping marijuana illegal lets us lock up niggers and keep them off the streets.

It sucks that we have to waste taxpayer money on caring for these subhumans but its the lesser of two evils. They belong locked up.

GO AWAY, BATIN

Myself. My job random drug tests. I see no problem in it from an economic standpoint and from a crime standpoint. Degenerates will always find a way to smoke it, making it legal will just take money from drug dealers and gangs. There’s also a lot of stuff you can do with it industrially

Me. Zero problem legalizing it. Have never touched it once, personally.

Janusz Korwin Mikke

Me

I've only smoked once or twice in my life. It should be legalized and so should hard drugs. Harm reduction >>> Drug War.

Me. I used to smoke but just decided I was done one day. I'm against degeneracy in general but there are much more destructive things than weed.

me

Me. I just don't believe the "guhbament" should be able to tell you what you can and can't put in your body.

obviously you've never spoken to people in the military. Most of them don't smoke marijuana but still think it should be legalized. So eat a dick OP

Ben Shapiro

/thread Op is youthful and new

I don't smoke myself, but if others want to, that's fine with me.

Me

I'm one. Like, i use to smoke it a lot more in my teens and early 20s. Now i find it makes me to anxious and uncomfortable.

Should be legalized though, how it makes me feel is irrelevant.

I was a heavy user, less over time with uni and responsibilities, and now I'm clean because I make a great wage in a factory. Cannibalize legabis 4eva

Dang, you're so bad ass.

Dumb fucking monkey

>half of them are kikes
hmmmmm

Truck driver here
cant smoke it
dont wanna smoke it
dont care if people choose to smoke it
make it legal and tax it
greatly reduce tons of it coming over the southern border illegally

I am one such individual.
I have zero interest in doing drugs.
However, It has done wonders for my sister's seizures.
I would rather see it legalized, taxed and regulated than criminalized.

Me. A straight edge professional physicist nonetheless. I wouldn't even drink coffee desu.

I smoke and think it should be illegal, too many potheads running around this country. The fun is gone, it used to be special. Now everybody just gets high and talks about it openly
> Dude weed lmao, better than alcohol
Disgusting and deplorable.

Lmao

It seems like you're pro drug-war for some pretty racist reasons, and that's okay. However you're not seeing the bigger picture.

>Everything becomes legal tomorrow.
>Gold Rush to capitalize on newly opened up market. Business savvy folks rush in to get their market share.
> Cartels are no longer selling very cheap goods at a highly inflated prices and no longer profiteering to the extent that they terrorize their Homeland. Drug war ends in Mexico.
>Latin gangs terrorizing our streets no longer financed by cartels. Less incentive to commit violence without a highly profitable trade on the line as drugs are now sold in highly secure stores.
>Inner city black culture is flipped upside down as the option of hanging out in the street getting money hand over fist from your own community is a thing of the past, might as well get a job
>Police force has a shitload more time and money on their hands to enforce violent crime and property crime.
> "But user, the crackheads will still steal to get money to get drugs" Work camps. We allow employers to purchase mass quantities of drugs and have dope fiends sign their life away in a contract that directly ties their productivity with the amount of drugs they receive along with their room and board and dogfood meals.
>We all profit

Sounds like me. I don't smoke it because it's illegal, but I probably would try it if it were legal.

I have a degree in agricultural botany and could make a shitload of money if it becomes legal

So me

3dgy

Me. Anything to make the dumbshit losers shut up about it.

I don't smoke. Legalize it and tax it like alcohol and tobacco. As a society we should ostracize users.

Me.

i don't smoke and think it should be as legal as alcohol/tobacco/etc

if people want to kill brain cells and have some fun that their prerogative

Tons of people feel that way you sheltered troglodyte. Legalize it, regulate it, tax the hell out of it.

I don't smoke, i even find it degenerate but i think it should be legalized because here the traffic is own/done by shitskins. They import weed from morocco too so legalize it could penalized shitskins countries and feench shitskins.

my wife

my doctor

I used to be somewhat pro legalization, but it has turned to fierce opposition off it, after all I have seen in the US with these antifa, SJWs and stupid ass people.

It's the drugs that make people into such idiots, calling for babies to be killed and whatnot. Fact is most people can handle the drugs, but many cannot. I used to think they acted up because they were living under persecution and this caused resentment, but no, it's the drugs. We're in many ways reliving the 60ies the stupid ass boomer hippie part off it, and it's drugs, history repeats it self I guess

Right here.
I know too many people who either (a) use it instead on eating 16 ibuprofen daily, or (b) are super productive guys that most people can't tell are high almost 24/7.

I know some lazy ass potatoes that smoke too, of course. I don't think their situation in life would improve if they didn't smoke. Take away a stoner's weed and you'll just have a sober loser.

Half the farmers around here smoke all the time. These guys pilot and maintain million dollar machines, work 14 hours a day, manage hundreds of thousands of dollars to net $80K, care for herds of thousand pound animals - and they usually have pretty bomb-ass hobbies like hunting or fly fishing. All while hitting a bowl off and on 24/7.

I don't smoke, but I think it should be legal. And I'm firmly convinced that if weed ever destroyed a life, that life was already a waste and weed is the easy scapegoat.

Me. Tax them. Ban Islam, not drugs.

Me asshole,
It was only made illegal because the american substance abuse organisation was losing money by doing its job

>kill brain cells
you're lacking quite a few yourself aren't you

I do. Give stoners more weed -> they'll do even less -> unemployed -> dead due starvation -> no more stoners -> economy rises by 2000%

bump

Me
t. Army
;_;

your probably right then so fuck off to someplace else

I've been smoking since I was 14. Almost 50 now. Own my own home, vacation home, hell of a good job, nice car. Life's pretty good. Smoke. Every. Day.

>expects everyone to believe him

More losers around more pussy up for grabs

Thank you for speaking for all Americans who fight for freedom and value freedom and value other people's freedom.

Not only do you unilaterally declare everyone's belief system...

You also unilaterally declare that everyone is 100% aware of and in agreement with your declaration.

Run drugs much under the guise of War on Drugs???

>buttmad about weed smokers
can you cuck harder?
*sips weed tea*

I'm an ex-smoker. I believe it should be legalized because if pacifies the populace and makes them easier to control, which is important.

I don't smoke marijuana

I've done it though.

Last time I smoked might have been 2 years ago. Most recent thing ever was I had a small thc candy for some nerve pain over the summer.

I support legalization of all drugs because I'm a libertarian. If there is no welfare state then we don't have to worry about addicts crushing the system.

I was, until it was legalized in my state. Then I started smoking tho heh.

my mum. she reckons the world would be a safer place if all drugs were legalized, and taxed.
That way you can keep track of who's a junkie and remove violent dealers off the streets and higher up

I am that person. I can't smoke because of my job, but I wouldn't smoke anyway. I like to make infused olive oil and mix it with smoothies when I can partake, that and use CBD oil.

Me, but I won't name myself. I have tried it though.

Me. I don't smoke it but I sell it

I don't. I think it should be legalized for medicinal purposes. But for some worthless pieces of shit who just wanna 420 blaze it, not work, and just be all around degenerates, they can go to hell.

haha faggot that would be bad for you

Cool, i don't think everyone who smokes weed Will end up like that, but the weak minded sure will

Me.
My stoner friends are pleasant.

When I smoked, I never thought it should be legalized. I became so much more successful and motivated after I stopped

I think he was talking about decriminalization, not legalization.

I've only smoked it once and I'll glady legalize it if it gets the potheads to shut up with the whole "muh legalization"

>WEED IS FOR DEGENERATE!
>Have you ever tried dmt?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

i don't smoke and i think it should be legal for several reasons. primarily because i don't think the govt should have the authority ban it also:
>> tax revenue from sales
>> hemp products are cheaper to produce
>> can be used as biofuel

>it should be legalized
FUCK THE TAX either decriminalize it or just make it legal to grow a plant plain and simple. Why should the government charge someone a fee to do what mother nature intended? Next thing you know it will be like a fuel tax and they will raise it every year, fuck that. If a tax is involved I will vote against it every time

I know this is bait but I'll respond anyways. Though marijuana is a psychoactive drug it wouldn't hurt to legalize it (i don't smoke weed). It only help show those who aren't self controlling or motivated. It takes care of a problem pieces of shit who don't deserve to live

was me before i went to seattle and tried it once. still have the same thoughts.

>Bait much?

Hey asshole, pretty sure if someone doesn't drink alcohol he won't give much of a shit if it's legal or not either.

Me. It is frankly not justifiable to treat weed harsher than alcohol.
It is neither more addictive nor more harmful. Either ban both or allow both.

I planning on making an attempt at the legal market over here. Shadilay Cannabis Co. how you like that you whiny bitches

Me. I can’t stand a weed buzz, but that doesn’t make its illegalization right. Enjoy it or not it’s harmless.

Cops that arrested my friend for Marijuana apparently told him they wanted it legal too and already knew what strain they wanted to try once it was legal in their town.

I don't smoke and am 100% for legalization. I'm quite sure most people feel this way.

My sister in law.

It should either be legalized or be cracked down on big time, I'd prefer the latter.

We have it "decriminalized" basically meaning smoking weed is like jay walking. This is obviously because drug dealers are influencing policy. I lived next to a drug dealer growing up, not like a teenage fuck with a side hustle selling weed to other kids, I mean this guy was loaded had a yacht, private dock, all kinds of shit, partied with +100MM net worth people. He got caught red handed with a 14 year old high in his place, caught red handed with illegal guns, caught with every drug known to man, got off scot free (also had relations with one of the biggest gangs in the world), and he did nothing but fuck up kids lives in what was already a poor as fuck town.

Being decriminalized means that drug dealers have a monopoly on the marijuana market, and that other people aren't gonna be scared to buy off them. We need to either stop getting cucked by the drug dealers and allow good people to sell it as opposed to gangsters, OR we can crack down it, sentence anybody peddling that shit to a life sentence for every transaction, and idk 10 years for possession with intent of consumption, with no warnings? And stop bending over to get fucked by the god damn criminals. Sounds good to me.

So fucking what?

You think all those fucking shit crazy alcohol prohibition retards also drank booze?

A FUCKING DUH

>fill prisons with people who’s sole crime was using a substance who’s main side effect is increased pastry consumption
>double down on the war on drugs which they’ve been losing for decades
>a fucking leaf

The only real solution is to regulate it. Remove any demand from illegal dealers and watch it fall away

>plus bonus points; less time wasted by cops

You start this bait thread far too often

My father, grandfather, 2 of 5 brothers and both sisters.

Wouldn't it be better if the police were focused on violent crimes and solving cases?

Me

Me
Prohibiting alcohol created mafias, prohibiting weed creates gangs
I'd rather have degenarates wasting their lives smoking weed than having gangs killing and raping

Ayahuasca us not degenerate at all. Quite the contrary. Smoking DMT is fucking degenerate.

The Brazilian government and the UN did a study back in the days to prove ayahuasca was harmful but when they studied traditional use communities, they found that it actually was a positive on the communities and so they kept it legal for ritual use.

I fucking LOVE ayahuasca, the most intense experience you can have.

>bootlicking this hard

The drug war is our greatest ally!

They are.

Me.

Do you drink alcohol, eat sugar?

My mom , she signed the petition and voted for the medical marijuana laws in my state. She is a pediatrician.

I have legg calve perthes disease and my femur is all fucky. So It messed up the way my bone structure grew as a child. I have terrible back , knee , ankle , pelvic pain

I don't like taking pills because big pharma are greedy cock suckers

I smoke medical marijuana and can now stand for 8 hours plus working a normal job or do extra side work like landscaping

Side effects : memory loss

I smoke everyday so I have noticed I can't remember what my gf said to me moments before so I ask her to repeat herself

Trump

Statistics proove that it work, at least in the US.