Putin warns of future sci-fi super-human soldiers who feel no fear or pain

So...he's talking about Solid Snake?

thesun.co.uk/news/4746212/vladimir-putin-russia-super-human-soldiers-nuclear-bomb/

Bimp

The last 2 Universal Soldier movies where pretty good.

fear or pain are logical features for mortals to think straight, unless of course these super soldiers are also indestructible

Fuggggg

Fear holds us back from greatness, it also keeps us from getting hit by cars. It's a catch 22

Yeah, they already exist. They're called nephilim.

fucking love that game, gonna play it now.

im only worried that chinks will get them first

>implying you need to build super soldiers when you can just build shit like this

How long until the battle against ISIS is our robots vs their martyrs? 10 years?

I love how putin always scares the shit out of everybody

Is that fps Russia? Anyone got a rundown on what happened to him?

>inb4 they built super jew

What the fuck? I just made a thread about this an hour ago.

>Implying USA doesn't have secret plasma weapons technology stolen from crashed UFO

my bet's on Frank Horrigan

He is now in jail for illegal drug possession.

a human costs a lot less than a drone.

I also started making threads about Eyes Wide Shut and Alex Jones started talking about it. Then I was talking about gangstalking and mind control and he brought that up. Synchronicities arising from a collective unconscious or a solipsistic universe where reality is an illusory projection of my own consciousness?

This is retarded.
There is a real condition where humans don't fell pain whatsoeaver.

And is actually terrible for the person with it because they can't tell if one of their bones is broken or if somehting they are holding is so hot that can butn their skin.

So they just keep going until they have a "failure" and die.

I dont like pain, but pain is a way for the body to tell us something is wrong so fuck it. I take it.

Are you retarded?
The cost of training a regular potato peeling scrub in the military is over $200k... and an elite soldier costs over $1 million.

Putin seems awfully confident about China though. Wonder what he has got up his sleeve.

Probably not much of a difference when you factor in the cost of training, maintaining and all other benefits actual soldiers get.

this
they already are insects but not powerful

WHAT A THRILL...

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Am I crazy or is reality crazy?

Tayto chill down, too much Sup Forums

how is what he said retarded? we know about that condition, hes talking about making people with that condition modified for war purposes

Drones are immoral killing machines. You won't get past the pearly gates if you kill with one.

Snake need cigs... Not snake

Op get reckt

So Russian Netflix finally has Universal Soldier