Why do people on the right lie so much? Why do you constantly spread fake news?

Why do people on the right lie so much? Why do you constantly spread fake news?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't she blaming the media making this into a shit show?

I bet you somebody from the left made that fake Facebook post. It’s something they would do. Fuck off Shillary shitbagz

Democrats using Fakebook to spread lies.
>Takes me back to Summer and Fall of 2016.

Because if they told the truth about themselves and what they want, they would never get elected to any office.

Hey retard, you know they released the videotape of the phone call the family had with the president right?

This stupid shit isn't gonna work anymore faggot.

>the family
A different family.

Because a nigger on gubmint gibs got killed by a niger nigger and noone cares when niggers kill niggers

there is no "right" and you are very ignorant. notice how they have the same pattern of spouting arguments and putting one against each other. every stirrer is planted by the ET overlords which have observed the planet for a long time but only of late have they decided to intervene. they do this by creating endless strife only afterwards to merge the peoples into one so we can be slaughtered. ET will do with the earth what europeans have done with the americas.

Because the right is so desperate to cover for King Orange that they will try to attack anything that discredits him.

You'd think they'd get tired of it, but they are so desperate to not be wrong that they will do just about anything.

Why aren't the families of the other three soldiers that were killed chimping out?

>conveniently forgetting all the people on FB that lied about being attacked or denied food for being Trump supporters

No they didn't.

Make America White Again

Fuck these niggers shitting on something beautiful like the president taking time out of his day to call every family of a soldier who dies. Fuck them. Die.

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

>Why do people on the right lie so much?
It's the only way they can feel like they are correct.

We're going to start fucking killing you. You are beyond saving, absolutely irredeemably demonic. Every single thing you fucking putrid scum sucking degenerate pukes do makes this country less safe and miserable for everyone involved. You have no idea how close you are to being openly slaughtered, none whatsoever. You'll know when to worry, because you'll see (((news))) studios being slaughtered, that's when you will know you're next.

>Includes picture of liberal, in liberal hollywood movie.

>We're going to start fucking killing you.
Did sobones jibbys get rubbled?

110% you stupid fucking nigger. My jimmies are rustled enough to start killing, what about yours - are you ready you fucking limp-wristed commie puke?

Bro, please take your meds.

I feel ya dude. These people on the left, so many are no better than cockroaches. They are burning themselves down though so we won't need to slaughter their propaganda outlets. We'll see though, especially if they assassinate Trump.

wasn't that guy one of the Vegas shooters?

>You have no idea how close you are to being openly slaughtered, none whatsoever
we need to have some public executions to remind people that treason is a serious crime

>These people on the left, so many are no better than cockroaches.
Malcolm X hated liberals, just remind them of that every time you meet one,

why did Malcolm X despise the liberal left?

he clearly states it's all the exact same reasons we talk about all the time

I'm not your bro you fucking heathen puke. The only pills I own come in .45, 5.56 and 7.62 -- you want some nigger? They're a heavy does and get past the blood-brain barrier with no issue.

Worried that a black guy is actually smarter, better than you?

oh my what shameful language...

Nah we just hate you communist pieces of shit and will fight you on whatever we have to. Don't give a fuck about Trump, this is about not giving you an inch.

Anti-Fake News?

[email protected] goes in every field

Left liberal you ignorant little shit.

It wouldn't shock me if we were to find out CNN or MSNBC made this Fakebook post so they could have something to talk about for the next 3 weeks.

Show me an empirical difference in modern day america.

>Muh propaganda useful generalizations.

We want BRAVE CONGRESSWOMAN Wilson to run for president. If she wins the primary Trump will win in a landslide. If she loses the primary she'll Bern-the-bridges between democrats and lefties. You fools will fall for any trap we lay.

Except when Trump supporters were attacked it was usually caught on cameras.

drones en route to your location, thank you for playing murder bot

How do niggers come up with these ridiculous names?

#blackbergdahl is trending on Twitter

Pretty sure that name on the right was in that Key and Peele sketch.