Post pages that made you feel, cry or speechless

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/yogen_no_nayuta/
mangafox.me/manga/elfen_lied
mangafox.me/manga/fire_punch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bthe answer

NOTE:
>If you read the manga you will understand why she says "Explodokill". And I really encourage you to do so. It's great.
mangafox.me/manga/yogen_no_nayuta/

Is it sad?

sauce?

I don't really know how to describe it. It's really unique. It's a oneshot and it's only 51 pages.

Also:
mangafox.me/manga/elfen_lied chapter 90-something

Holy shit, you were right. It was adorable. I hope it gets serialized.

>mangafox

holy shit the newfagory is killing this board.

Yeah. It probably wont since it's a Oneshot. But the creator, Yotsumiwura Shonebayashimura ping pong. Created another manga that is currently running. And to be honest I'm not a manga reader, but I'm a fan of this manga. It's called Fire Punch.
mangafox.me/manga/fire_punch/
There are only 18 episodes, the first one has 64 pages and the rest have around 20. It's getting better each chapter. I've been reading it since chapter 7. If you liked Tsumibushi toko moko (the oneshot) you are gonna LOVE this one. I mean it. It's a really quick read. And it's worth it. Also, It's also unique like Tsumibushi toko moko. I honestly don't have words to describe it. Just read it, without knowing what you're facing. That's the best way to enjoy it. I'm tellin' ya
>Pic related
Also, it's really mature and realistic. REALLY realistic. So prepare for that

Sorry man. I only read 3 mangas. I don't watch anime as well. And mangafox is the page I usually use just because it's easy to use. Do you think I should use another website for reading manga? If so, please link me!
>newfaggottry*

Yeah I've been meaning to pick up fire punch.

You're gonna get roasted, man. Run for it.

As I said, quick read, you should totally give it a shot. You'll get hooked

Run for what? And why do you think I'm gonna get roasted?

Manga fox. Use batoto or manga traders.

You see that watermark at the bottom of the manga? That's added by the site. Scanlators don't add that. Scanlators don't work for MangaFox, MangaHere, or whatever else you use. Sites like MangaFox steal uploads from Batoto and put them on their site, often low quality.

Batoto isn't perfect, but at least scanlators get to dictate what shit gets put up. For example, if I fuck up a chapter or make a typo, I can take down the chapter, fix it, and put it back up. I can't do that on MangaFox because they take whatever was uploaded first and never check for updates.

>feel
Fuck off

Those last chapters really got me teary eyed. Sensei reminded me so much of a teacher I had in college.

This got me more

reminder that he was right the whole time

Calm down man. I don't usually browse this board. Don't get so bitchy because "Boo hoo we don't use that word on my board, shoo, shoo cross-boarder. Get away from my beloved, holy and untouched Sup Forums. Go back to Sup Forums and /r9k/, summer is here".
C'mon. Don't be one of those idiots who spend more time ranting about what they consider newfags (because it's really edgy to use that word since it makes neckbeards like you feel that they belong to the feared Sup Forums comunity) than actually interacting with other posts. Go away, you fucking shiposter.

Fuck, man. That scene was one of the best on Elfen Lied. What's your favorite happening on that manga? If I'd were to pick a few scenes that I'd call my favorites, they would be without a doubt flashbacks of Lucy's childhood. Or the little puppy scene. Dunno why.

How was that even displayed in the book?

Which manga is this again?

Who knows.

I heard the Legend of Koizumi has an even larger spread but I've never seen it.

pretty sure its Doubutsu no Kuni by Raiku Makoto

>This is a story of massive egos and massive exaggeration. Early on, Koizumi reveals a winning mahjong hand that is so awesome it's too much for a two-page spread, so Ohwada draws a four-page spread, presumably requiring you to buy extra copies of the manga so you can tear out the pages and pin them to your wall. That's not the worst of it; one of the later chapters features what may be a world record, a 26-page spread.

I'm such a faggot.

Clarice was way sadder