Friendly reminder to ignore horsefag shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggrt9qtUEHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder to ignore horsefags.

Best girl!

This is Mako.
Mako has poor self control.
Her poor self control makes a fool of herself.
Don't be like Mako.

Mako a cute.

Cerea is objectively best girl.

Remember that.

>that last thread
I now know why people hate horsefags

What would anti horse people's argument be if MLP didn't exist or never got it's weird meme taken too far fanbase in 2012?

Cute bee

I love chitin. Bugs a best!

Literal animal pussy, NTR culture, lots of horseshit.

1. Vera
2. Mako
3. Tara
The rest are irrelevant

if you are new to these threads, imagine what happened those last 200 posts for literally endless threads constantly for the entirety of last spring and part of summer. And a lot worse, cause spiderfags would fight back.

Would you open the door for her?

When is Crabman going to bring back Poison Suu?

I'm going to marry Draco!

>would I stop my waifu from suffering and ruining her purity

Of course I would.

fuck off faggot

Marry that cute girl user. Don't listen to the fags, Draco is cute.

But user, Draco exist for the Orcs to gangbang her.

Lala is a pile of chuuni shit.

Awful fanbase.

Aside from the shitting on other girls there are quite a few people in her fanbase that openly mock and throw jabs at those who aren't down with animal vagina.

You'll get called a homo or small dicked and it all happens pretty often. Lurk for a while and you'll see all sorts of condescending comments by those who like Cerea's vagina. Hell, just look back a few threads and see just that.

These are probably the same people who want the girls to be more monstrous just so Cerea isn't the odd one out. Elitism is a real problem.

I want to be wrapped in her insulating coils

Draco looks so cute in a Christmas outfit with mistletoe dangling from her tail

#ProtectScales2016

Not her again. Didn't she kill the other guy?

This reminds me about that PSA about wearing goggles around chemicals.

You the one saying Draco needs love. So she's gettting some of that love from the Orcs.

Tio didn't wear her goggles. Now she doesn't need them.

Hell yeah!

Iris is great too..

>Reaching with her fins
JUST

No! Draco is for vanilla love! Not disgusting Orc stuff!

Draco is for vanilla love with a sweet orc girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggrt9qtUEHI

Come on user. Let the Orcs rape her dragon booty.
Maybe Nayaa should do a second Draco comic involving her getting kidnap and gangbang by Orcs.

Why do you say such mean things about the cute newt? Why do you bully her? What did she do to you? She just wants to be loved.

Black hair sephiroth is my waifu

>Awful fanbase.
Awful fan, maybe two or three, but the limited repertoire of avatar-fag images and repetitive nature of its comments make me doubt that there are many anons there.
>Aside from the shitting on other girls there are quite a few people in her fanbase that openly mock and throw jabs at those who aren't down with animal vagina.
>You'll get called a homo or small dicked and it all happens pretty often. Lurk for a while and you'll see all sorts of condescending comments by those who like Cerea's vagina. Hell, just look back a few threads and see just that.
Cerea-fags get cheap shots thrown at them all the time. Throwing them back in people's faces is only fair.
>These are probably the same people who want the girls to be more monstrous just so Cerea isn't the odd one out. Elitism is a real problem.
I want all the girls, including Cerea, to be more monstrous, because even though that would never sell, I'd enjoy it more.

>bully
nah she wants it

user I've seen better Orc girls.
She tried to rape Miia and tried to beat up Kimihito. The Dragonewt needs the raping and be addicted to the Orcs.

Its the only way to get people to write back to it.

She's just misunderstood. She didn't mean to hurt anyone, newt just needs a hug.

Do we have a green haired harpies? I'm having a Dr. Seuss flashback now.

Grabing Miias breasts is rape? So then that means Mero raped Miaa too

Iris is the who? of the bike cop harem

Why does she have truth/death on her breast?

user don't lie to your boner. You know you want Draco be gangbanged by Orcs.
Don't think so.

PAPI WA ____

Stupid

Stop being mean

Do you thing mero watches while darling fucks other girls?

Maybe because Orcs are always honest.

Because of the same faggot who keeps drawing (You)s despite his obvious MO? I like Cerea myself, but I've been too busy to reply to much of the last two threads burnt out SD card, among other things, and it's been rather easy to spot the one guy with his "x is shit, Cerea is better" schtick. In fact, it's almost exactly the same as ESL-kun's "X species is shit, pick Y species/human" And still people fall for the obvious baits, arguing with them. Also notice how the activity spikes on the weekend, compared to regular weekschooldays.

Delicious.

user let the piggies rape the Dragonewt. We want to see Draco get broken and become straight.

Indeed

Pls stop

I'd love to see you raped by "Orcs" and become straight

I want to marry this snake.

Always trigger the Dracofags with Orcs.
Done for now.

>Aside from the shitting on other girls there are quite a few people in her fanbase that openly mock and throw jabs at those who aren't down with animal vagina.
>Has the nerve to make these claims when cerea is the girl that get's shitted on the most because "horse pussy xD"

I mean, you don't have look one or two threads back, look at the threads right after the animu release and try to prove me wrong.

Cereafags were barely vocal back then and people still shitted on cerea just because.

Stop playing the victim here when anti-cereafags have gone as far as to falseflag just to instigate hate towards her.

Why do you have to be an asshole to Dracofags? What did they do to you?

Draco "raped" Miia

So shitting on people in return is how you "solve" things?

The artist is probably the same as the Emeth one and got lazy?

Draco dindu nuffin

>falseflag
>horsefags dindu nuffin
It's a vicious cycle.

It wouldn't surprise me if the guy who admitted to posing as Polt/Cereafags to drum up hate against them would go so far as to reply against himself just to give the impression that they're terrible people/that a lot of people hated them until the overall fan base grew large enough to become self-sustaining. Note that prior to the anime, there were maybe 50-something total unique posters in a thread. This easily quadrupled or quintupled during airing days. We're back down to maybe a hundred people per thread. That's still about double what we had before.

>Draco will never snuggle up to you in the winter

Why God?

>inb4 Orcfag

I want to keep Miia nice and warm in the winter. She also looks great in winter clothes, so that's an upside to winter dates.

I want to be a heat source for my reptile
gf

Where do you think all those webcams came from?

OH SHIT

>Why God?

>your reptile gf/wife will never take a warm bath before bed so you can enjoy warm cuddling during the winter

modify the .dds textures like I did

They reply to the lonely little shit, just like you did.

SPESS BIRB

If I had a reptile gf/bf, they would die

How tragic.

Trippin

Thanks, I imagine there will be guides out there, so I will look that myself.

It doesn't have anything to do with "solving" a conflict, i dislike such hypocritical and cancerous behaviour by anti-cereafags and i'm pointing it out.

Trippy birb

you shouldn't drug your birbs

Papi in the Sky with Diamonds?

How about spiders?

This will only lead to even more shitflinging.

It's not anons' fault that Papi's new friend brought enough 'shrooms to launch the entire neighborhood into LEO.

find a part texture .dds
open in img manipulation program (PS / gimp / pdn)
fux wit (sometimes there are quirks like needs to be upside-down or mirrored or both)
save as .dds
play and see (there are lots of quirks, you need to experiment, make sure to save a backup original .dds or any you mess with)
example
GameData/Squad/Parts/Fueltank/fuelTankT800/model000.dds
(image was jpeg-ified to fit here)

yeah but you want to know something interesting?

No.

yes

also you can scale the texture for a better image quality (at least in kerbal) (at the expense of file size, .dds gets big quick)

DUDE COFFEE LMAO

>you will never have to carry an over-caffeinated, over-heated, and over-affectionate Rachnera home from the local STERTBOOKS like this.

Carry them out in bodybags

Thanks user

>Have severe arachnophobia
>Really like Rachnee
It's an abstract kind of feeling.