What is Sup Forums's tax policy?

tax is for retarded normies, pro-government shills and slaves. it's theft. self-autonomy is true masterrace.

Consumption taxes to fund the military, pay congress and federal judges and maintain Washington D.C.

For everything else the Feds should have to set up a GoFundMe type website and crowdfund their ideas.

A necessity but should still be a low as possible.

As low as possible. Abolishing universal healthcare, education and such would also be welcome. Only thing tax money should go toward is the military, police force and such.

I support progressive taxation. The taxation should be able to fund a strong military, public programs for the unemployed (can be anything from cleaning the streets to help out families), a strong paternity leave, healthcare and education for everybody. Welfare should be eliminated other than for the elderly, widoved women and orphans. If you can't get a job, the state should provide alternative means of earning for you, either through the military or programs. The state should also invest tax money into science and tech projects on a large scale.

I'd say maybe a 20-40% tax rate would be enough to fund all of this once the parasitic shitskins are out of the picture.

t. Austrian economist

Flat tax all across the board with no tax refunds or loopholes. Tariffs for international imports. Keep it simple so scumbag lawyers and politicians can't get involved like modern day US taxes.
Pic unrelated

But it becomes problematic on a national scale. There must be taxes for national defense and to pay the courts for acting as an unbiased third party to enforce contracts, no?

that obviously makes sense. I was actually just setting an ideological baseline and venting about how shit some taxes are.

tax consumption

no income tax

income tax probably hurts the economy more than anything else, since people will work harder if they get to keep more money

personally i barely care about my job, but if I got to keep the $1900/month i pay in income tax, you bet your ass i would work harder every day

>nobody knows the difference between income tax and capital gains tax
>people unironically wanting more VAT, which fucks over the working class and favors the rich (it's literally a regressive tax)
cucks, you're all cucks
maybe learn a bit about the basic economics you try to school others on

America managed to do just fine prior to Wilson's presidency without an income tax. The federal government was able to support itself mainly through tariffs on imported goods, which also had the effect of giving domestic industry a massive competitive advantage against foreign countries.

There shouldn't be any. Instead, the government should get its income by literally robbing and mugging people. In that way only the weak cucks would end up losing their hard-earned shekels.

>tax policy
kill all demographics that withdraw more than they pay into taxes

then spend taxes on things the ones who pay them want them spent on

>unbiased third party
and who rules between those third parties? who rules between the third party and its own subjects? how can someone be unbiased in setting up rules for them self?

>tax for defense
this is paradox.
Taxation= forceful removal of property
defense=protection against unjust forces

100% tax. We need to hire more hate crime prevention officers

very British

>the meme flag is the right one?
Any right winger pushing VAT is basically a cryptokike.

It's pretty close to murder. You trade your life's time for money. That money is taken from you. By draining your life like a vampire the coven of government keeps itself alive and man a slave who half his life or more is forfeit the moment of birth

Poor fag here. Like below the poverty line poor. Tax these rich fucks. Tax them hard.

But if i ever become rich we must consider the impact taxing the rich would have upon the economy. Until then, tax them to hell. Also im black.

bump

>t. Austrian economist
And what? Is there anything better? You're a brit subhuman, how about you quiet yourself.

lt was a joke

>le 56%

almost none.

Taxation is a good way to observe the others intelligence. If its anything other than fuck taxes, the other is a retard

>inb4 muh woads, muh fschools

The giaur pay tax but isn't conscripted. The Turk fight but isn't taxed.

The only weakness with this is that you need to keep the giaur alive and undisturbed.

Beard tax,religion tax,Being sexy and not in my bed tax,not liking pepe tax,ebola chan tax,Nigger tax

Taxing income is slavery. Besides, the effort that goes into collecting income tax is absurd and everyone scrambles to make (on paper) as little as possible. So I would get rid of income tax. Taxing consumption on the other hand is the government getting a slice of transactions that it facilitates by developing and maintaining infrastructure. That I can stomach.

>Good goy, have a flat tax so (((we))) get taxed less

paradox or not, you do need national defence to protect your tax haven from foreigner tyrants who would love to anally tax you with a 50% rate.

It's the necessary lesser evil

Why does it have to be a defense force with the ability to tax? Why not just hire a defense agency to do the job and switch it out for a competitor if the current one isn't doing its job good/cheaply?
If one has a monopoly on anything the price will rise and the quality fall.

WHAT IS GONDOR'S TAX POLICY!!!!

Income from your labor should not be taxed.

We do have to have taxes though. So taxes have to come from investments and from consumption.

Taxing is more efficient in gaining bulk defence funds compared to getting paid by some individual volunteers. Monopolies are less efficient per cost, but on the other hand they're also very powerful on their own.
Multiple small teams of competetors usually won't be able to cooperate well enough with each other to defeat a powerful unified foe.
Uniformity and communication are key to victory in military engagements.

Yes as you said monopolies are less efficient per cost, that's why a voluntary defense force can be smaller and still beat a monopolist. The other reason why such a force can be much smaller is because it is purely for a defensive purpose. You can shoot down a 20mil$ jet with a 50k$ missile and all you need to do is not loose. If you resist long enough the monopolist who is attacking you will loose the support of his subjects and he will be overthrown.
For real life examples see almost every asymmetric conflict ever.

You can hire a small team of contractor to defend youself from other small teams and individuals, but a large army can simply crush or siege your isolated team. Individual units are easy to crush when they lack leadership and communication.
Asymmetrical warfare works best against democracies, not tyrannies. Besides, asymmetrical warfare is being fought against an army that has basically won, the point is to make their victory a pain to keep. You either have to move your business underground or your assets will be liquidated.
Another problem with contractors would be the "free loaders". When you hire contractors to defend a large territory, what do you do about those in the territory who fell into the benefit of the service but do not pay? Will you pay for their sake too?