State Department Reportedly Revokes Visa Of Magnitsky Act Campaigner, Bill Bowder

Someone try and convince me that Russia isn't pulling the strings here.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/23/559463071/state-department-reportedly-revokes-visit-of-magnitsky-act-campaigner

Russia isn't pulling strings here, user.

It ain't russia, son. Go for a walk.

not russians.

Then who benefits from this?

>What is better foreign policy

Please elaborate fellow American.

the ends that pol goes to suck the cock of putin is really impressive.

How is doltishly pissing on someone who helped the U.S. create an important policy piece better?

Who cares? Trump might've said something imperfect to a gold star family.
This is a boringburger. Makes me sleepy...

Foreigners trying to influence US politics should be eradicated, removed or killed.

If every foreign leftist who attempted to influence US politics was shot through the head, that would be the biggest execution of fascists since WW2.

Browder is connected to the dossier. Hes fucked.

Russia is a kleptocracy and got caught with their pants down when it was exposed that their gov't officials were committing tax fraud against the state on the magnitude of $230 million. And all Putin did was roll over and gave them a promotion.

A model government for everyone to follow

lol better go kill putin then

Are you retarded? How on earth would you do that?

You seem to agree, though, so let's start with this guy. Sure, Putin can be on the list if you have proof - in this case we have far better proof than in Putin's case. He fucking admits it himself.

Sounds like it might be a procedural thing. Russia put him on Interpol thing. I assume it will be corrected. But honestly who gives a fuck about some fat Anglo billionaire who probably owns more US politicians than any Russian.

Anyone on the Interpol wanted list would have their visa revoked. Trump has nothing to do with it. But don't let the facts get in the way of a conspiracy.

>Sounds like it might be a procedural thing.
I'd say this. I see no grounds for them to go against him.

Then I think we can all expect the State Department to step in soon and make a correction.

I would say that's on Interpol.

> Concern troll gets the vapours over country with an economy the size of Italy.

What is the GDP of North Korea?