Why was Rei I so fucking rude?

why was Rei I so fucking rude?

Would you not be rude at the women who was fucking your husband/creator/dad thing?

Reminder that the creator of the magi strangled a girl to death and then jumped to her own death.

Not if it got me choked to death

rude!
RUDE!

Who would win a snark fight? Rei I or Asuka?

she was on the rag

I honestly think that that is the funniest scene in the whole show. The pause where she actually considers it before just dialing it up to eleven kills me.

i thought she was just repeating what gendo said about her??

She has to carry that faggot Shinji.

Cause Gendo is rude and kids are impressionable, I assume he didn't realize this at the time, or didn't think such a situation would arise

Apparently she was just saying what Gendo said. Children imitating the adults they have around and stuff like that.

People in this show all have a huge fetish for strangling.

that's the most personal way of killing someone

Rei I, because Asuka's inferiority complex would make her sloppy.

Rei is socially retarded, to be sure, but the "old hag" business was picked up from Gendo.

Yeah, I don't think it was an explicit order.

Maybe she though that was her name or title?

I think it'd be funny to edit the scene so that right after she says "I've lost my way", "Don't lose your way" plays. But I'm pretty lazy to invest a half hour or more in a five second joke.

Manga Rei I was saying it because she felt bad for her and wanted her to know what Gendo was saying about her (if i remember right, its been awhile). Anime Rei I was just being a parotting little turd

I haven't read the manga in a while, either. Maybe I'll sit down for a bit and do that.

She just repeated what Gendo said. Little kids do that

Naoko got mad specifically because she knows it's Gendo's line of thinking

>30 minutes to do that
git gud

Need to capture the video, sync the song up, maybe add a few other funny scenes, upload it to youtube.

If you think you can do it faster, the clock starts now, son.

Tick Tock. 15 minutes left.

Time's up.

Considering that she is the reincarnation of gendos wife and caught gendo fucking ikagi sr.