These things are amazing

These things are amazing

they feel amazing too

We're talking about girls right?

What's the difference between these and nigger legs?

One is a body part and the other is a piece of fabric?

You can't take off nigger legs.

You're a girl when you're wearing them, user.

I certainly felt like it for a week when i went full cross. It's nice to have someone walk up from behind you and start calling you sweetie until they realize you're playing on the same team.

That's always flattering to think back on.

Not all pantyhose are dark user.

>It's nice to have someone walk up from behind you and start calling you sweetie until they realize you're playing on the same team.

Bruh

Sup

I don't even know, I was just imagining that from both perspectives

It's the sort of thing I wouldn't bat an eye at in a show, but it's really interesting to actually hear an user talk about

What's the difference between you and a retard?

if you touch pantyhose legs you will understand.

I was laughing to myself a good bit. And they were sure embarrassed as they hurried away. Got a free lolipop from another pickup artist that loved the legs. Stockings with toned legs will give anyone a run for their money if done right.

Lawd, I know not to blog like this.

Patrician taste user.

Damn right they are

What about their feet

Pantyhose's crime rate is not nearly as high.

pics (for research purposes) or it never happened..

They certainly make me want to commit crimes at a high rate.

Fuck off.

You're making it sound really good

Stop

(Or don't)

It really sucks to be an anime girl. Boys can never just let you take the pantyhose off, but have to rip them. Seriously, these things are not cheap.

This, I need to know.

Nice, I hope I meet an user like you one day irl so I can fuck you in the ass afterwards

My genes tell me to hate britbongs but Darjeeling(and Assam) is just too good.

Burning Man. What happens in the dust stays there.

If it interests you, try it. No matter what it is. It was a nice experience to have.

Aight, always up for firsts

My main concern is the fact that right now I live with my family and would have to hide anything like that

But one day I think I will

Moar!

Think it out, certainly doable with enough prep

>Burning Man
I always wanted to go, but it looks like the hipsterest music festival out there.
Is there anything there that is not music?

10/10

you fags gonna contribute or something?

Well, can't be found pinning down your mother as she cucks your father every weekend.

okay fine jeez

You obviously aren't trying hard enough. Michael Jackson did.

Me on the top middle!

There's a lot of misconceptions about it, and some of them are those.

In my own words, It's a place for anyone since the idea is to participate or bring what you want to see. Sure there's plenty of people that don't brlong anywhere but you can find them anywhere making a spectacle of themslves.

No more replies

I know it's slightly different from OP, but which denier is your favorite?

80~120 for me.

I can reply to you if I want, user-tsun.

Bottom left or bust

You're a bishounen?

Agreed on that for sure, user. I love most legwear but that range of thighhighs and pantyhose is my favorite.

fuck off

And a gary stu harem MC, yes.

pantyhose > anything else

I just don't want to further this offtpoic shitposting on my end of things.

Unless everyone isn't bothered by it, it is late board posting afterall

those eyes are making me uncomfortable

Don't blog. Take it somewhere else.

If you can be confused for a girl by just wearing girl's clothes then your balls are worthless

Blog more, there's hardly any interesting content on Sup Forums anyways.

While I'd be perfectly happy to have a vanilla stockings thread, that ship sailed with the third reply thanks to user "Daddy Issues" McMous.

Any thread if it lives long enough will have some degree of shitposting. In my opinion, a thread that reaches the bump limit with 80% shitposting is better than a thread that dies before 100 posts completely on topic.

Pantyhose are basically the poorman's feet. Acquire better taste or at least be honest with yourself for once, user.

Fuck off.

As someone who cannot pull that off, I am very jealous.

Spats passing through.

>poorman's feet
what ?

>tfw you will never know the feel of pantyhose
>tfw you will never look good in them

Not so. Pantyhose enhance the allure of the leg by concealing the flesh while revealing its contours, and in this way, can enhance feet as well. "Feet in Pantyhose" is a different category than either "Feet" or "Pantyhose" as well.

Not everyone is a foot fetishist. Don't go assuming things.
Besides Legs > Feet.

Especially pantyhose with those dark suspender stripes.

I dunno man, I think they might have a hand in causing some...

But I love both!

You should try! It's a great feeling.

I want to be bullied by a girl wearing pantyhose!

Oh, I know those feels well. But mostly the second one, because anyone can just go out and buy some to wear. The problem is having the body to look good in them, which is where I am lacking.