Just got back from visitng Canada holy fuck Sup Forums

I'll describe my experience living in Toronto as an foreigner.

>Muslims were all around Toronto begging for money, muslim kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Toronto which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Toronto is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Toronto voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadian is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days. Canada is authoritarian fascist state where any criticism of the state is meet with censorship and imprisonment.

stale pasta

>elect weedman
>no weed just muslims
kek

yeah Turdo really lives up to his namesake.

>pasta
user is right your country is a communist shithole.

reminder

Actually, I've seen this post a few days go

cCcanada is tolerant!

who cares if its pasta, its 100% accurate

Ever noticed how racially segregated the Canadians are
>Only blacks working fast food
>Only whites and Asians in white collar positions
>Only mudshits doing manual labor
Holy fuck Canada could you be a worse county, is this really what you want!?

nice story

Basically that's all bullshit. I'm here in Toronto now and basically none of that is going on. You see homeless on the street sure, you see that in any city. Sure there are brown people. But the protests are generally pretty polite and hardly daily and I've never seen a car on fire.

Next time I see someone trashing a foreign city I'll take it with a grain of salt since there are such drama queens.

It's not even dirty in Toronto, there are no police no go zones. I feel safe walking around the streets of toronto at night.

And you know what, fuck you, despite any drawbacks it's not a bad city. Anyone visiting Toronto could have a nice time provided they have some idea about where to go. I suggest the toronto islands if you're visiting in summer, otherwise just find the merchant areas on google maps and walk around, kensington market and chinatown are nice I think.

CANADA, YES

>I'm here in Toronto
STEAM WHISTLE TASTES LIKE ASSSSSSS

>Toronto is a shit hole

/thread/

Everything you've said is blatantly false

I have been to Toronto and OP has grossly over-exaggerated its current state. That said, I much prefer Montreal or Quebec.

Wow op, I had a similar experience in paris.

>Gypsies were all around Paris begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Paris

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than French ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Paris which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Paris is someones car on fire.

>France is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Paris voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Paris is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Paris keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Parisian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of France.

>The most common belief among Parisians is that French national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in France anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days. France is authoritarian fascist state where any criticism of the state is meet with censorship and imprisonment. Their country is literally a copy of Putin's Russia.

edmontonian here. this is not true, but in 15-20 years it will be

>Visit part of Canada
>All Canada is like this

Atlantic Master race here
Low crime
Low terrorism
Low Islam
Original Canada (Where real British lived before the confederation of the Canadian province)

>just editing the OP
Canadians actually believe this.

None of this is true. Only homeless are almost always white. There are churches everywhere in Toronto. It is still very safe and clean. Toronto cops don't take any shit and keep everyone in line.

The part where you mention

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

gives it away. That's France, not Canada.

Only like half of this is true

what are you talking about

>Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
That's France, not Canada, idiot.

Hello moe ham mad!

Toronto is a shithole. Only place that was equally smelly and shitty was San Francisco So I’m not surprised you Third World bastards are trying to defend the sorry condition of Toronto