Whitest and most conservative city in USA?

Hi everyone, it's me Astra Kruger, I am a white South African girl who loves America, and wish to become an American one day.
Can you please tell me which is the most whitest and most conservative city in USA in terms of the race and political beliefs of it's population?

Thank you

>Can you please tell me which is the most whitest and most conservative city in USA
>conservative city

Good luck. Better learn to live in a rural area

American Midwest.
Nearly all large cities are liberal, Stick to small towns in the midwest.

The more people who voted for Trump, the whiter the locality.

Good luck on immigrating to America. You know we're going to fall just like Rhodesia and South Africa, right? Canada and Western Europe, all doomed. Eastern Europe is resisting.

Which is the whitest and most conservative rural area in your country?

there are no conservative cities anymore. the green hue smegma eating dimorphous ET overlords of the earth are already pushing their clone apparatus onto to earth. they infest every working class man and they push them into moving from their small towns to big cities aka ET cesspools. all this fuss is made in order to ease the advent of the ET rule of the earth which will be done in the manner of european colonisation but only to a much higher proficiency. big cities are host to most of drones. move to a village until the ET destroy them by depopulation.

Do small towns in the mid west have more than 50% white residents? I have never seen something like that in my life

What is ET

general rule of thumb more people=government interest, gov. interest =liberal

you will soon find out. extraterrestrial.

Yeah probably 90% of them do. This is true of most of the country as well. Most non-whites live in cities and major metro areas. The rest of the country is where whites live.

Best bet for 90%+ white is rural Virginia, Minnesota, West Virginia, New Hampshire, the whole state of Maine, ND, SD, Montana, Idaho

You will want to go to one of the Great Plains states, northern Rockies, Alaska, maybe the UP of Michigan

Stop posting this fucking thread you disgusting whore.

Yeah, my parents live outside a small town with a 97% white population in Kansas. I live in Wichita which is around 73% white. The drop is from the influx of Hispanics and Asian population growing. The nigger population is stagnant. Wichita is the largest city in Kansas. I've lived across the country and perspectively Wichita is not a bad place. I lived in Dayton, Ohio which is a nigger hell hole.

Probably Knoxville, TN if you want to live in a city.

Any white South African girl that wants American citizenship, all you gotta do is marry me and produce some white babies.

Boise. DESU never been

I live in a small town in rural KS that is 98% white, have gigabit fiber optic internet, and live near a medium sized city that went 60% Trump.
Life is good.

No way satan? I'm not telling you where I live!

I envy you, but I am happy for you. I can only dream. God bless America

>which is the most whitest and most conservative city in USA in terms of the race and political beliefs of it's population?
The larger a city is in the united states the less "white" it becomes. The whitest populations are in the midwest and mountain states, but the most conservative are in the much-less-white south. Living next to minorities has been shown to make Americans very conservative with Alabama being the highest "white male voting republican" statistic.

Stay away from California, the big cities in the northwest, and the entire north east and you can find a decent enough town if you look around. But the easiest way to find what you're looking for is to look in the central northern states. Specifically: ID, MT, WY, UT, ND, SK, and NE. Runners up would be KS and IA.

Post feet.

So many Kansas fags on this board.