Boogie is right. Sexual harassment is an unforgivable sin

Boogie is right. Sexual harassment is an unforgivable sin.

What needs to be done to stop sexual harassment for good?

healthcare harassment is punishable by death

So is gluttony

Boogie is losing weight though. He only weighs 430 pounds now.

Fuck ecelebs

What was his original or top weight desu?

Whats this truck rambling on about?

Around 600 pounds I think. So yeah he's doing really good right now. He's showing a ton of willpower to lose all this weight.

>t. Boogie fan
Must take a lot of willpower to get surgery to help you lose weight when the alternative is to fucking die

I'm like 90% sure everyone who is losing their shit over this is doing so because they're projecting. There's been so many examples this year of lefties doing exactly what they shit on others for doing.

Boogie is like russian engineering. You dont know how, but despite everything, it still works.

he's just pissed because niggers have stolen all of his eligible mates

Boogie ain't seeing out 2017 calling it now

>inb4 boogie ends up commiting suicide by two shots of wipped cream to the back of his head from 20 meters away

We should pass a law!!
>sexual harassment is already illegal
oh...

Culturally promote intelligence.

This is unironically what my fat friend says every time I take a shit on boogie. Oh he's losing weight. He's come down to the size of a small planet instead of a gas giant, so its ok!

boogie confirmed lolicon/pedo?

shut the fuck up boogie, or a retarded NEET fanboy with no father figure.

>descend even the worst of us
Looks like the saturated fats are infiltrating his neurons.
>it's "defend"
>WHY AM I SO BUTTHURT OVER GRAMMAR

>Sexual harassment is never forgivable.

Chances are he means when a man does ti to a woman. When you're a man and you work around all women you constantly get rubbed on. What about going to a bar where woman will just put their hand over your dick while sitting next to you? Lets be real, if you are moderately attractive all these things happen as a man and it doesn't bring our world crumbling down. I'm tired of hearing about someone getting talked to the wrong way and it fucks their life up. Everyone needs to stop being a victim so we can reserve our attention for real events of sexual assault.

He was more funny when he only pretended to be retarded.

Granted, he has a wife but she's roaming the town getting strange dick every night while he's rubbing lotion on his bed sores.

So if someone sexually harasses/sexually assaults Boogie, will his PTSD cause him to gorge eat or starve?

i have flirted and sexual harassed most women i have worked with, if they were hot. I have also moved up in the company, from middle to upper management fast. Life is good, people like a wild man.

If the last couple of years thought you anything is that people very vocal about sexual harrasment and need virtue signal are very likely to be some deranged sexual criminal.

Normal people stick to behaving properly.

Didn't he marry some girl who was relatively thin and then blimped up by like 100 pounds after marrying him?

The disease spreads.

Women would cry sexual harassment if that fat fuck just looked at them.

curfew for blacks and puerto ricans

Boogie is a fat larping idiot.

Sup Forums is just jealous that boogie is fucking this qt every night

Does this guy think he needs to preach to the rest of us just because he got a platform based on his obesity? (And generally acting like a moron on JewishTube?)

I'm jealous tbqh. She's cute.

>qt
>implying boogie fucks her

>only (((430)))

Yea she's fucking adorable as long as she holds her head down so you don't notice her double chin and as long as the picture doesn't show she's two tons of fun.

>He only weighs 430
>He had to have surgery because he has zero(0) will power
>He's still the size of a planet
>People are congratulating him for this

Make hookers legal

This,

Zyzz mode is imminent for Boogie, he must be insanely muscular from carrying all that fat for years.

In all seriousness? I'd say making prostitution illegal (or in this case, keeping it that way) is outright unethical.

What makes this morbidly obese cuck the moral authority on YouTube?

he doesn't have to be. He could be the world's greatest cuck or a literal nazi, a true statement remains a true statement.

Joke's on him. That guy has never had consensual sex

muh memes

but isn't she divorcing him and "postponed it" to after the surgery?

Wrong. He has a wife, dumbass.