When can we feasibly expect at least a CAM rip?

When can we feasibly expect at least a CAM rip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
youtube.com/watch?v=3KR8_igDs1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=f3N0pzJ8w1c
youtube.com/watch?v=lQEhu5oF9p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone will find a way

At least you can listen to the OST and imagine you're watching the movie.

Maybe Chinese will come through with good quality, when is it releasing in China?
It's so fucking good.

>they didn't see it at AX

youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

youtube.com/watch?v=3KR8_igDs1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=f3N0pzJ8w1c

A japanese girl came to my university and for some reason we ended up talking about anime and I mentioned 5 cm / s and she went crazy. She told me she really liked Shinkai and was really sad she wouldn't be able to see this movie since she came to my country only a couple weeks before It got screened on Japan. And there's no chance It's getting displayed on cinemas either.

Sorry for the /blog just thought It was an entertaining encounter.

>wanting to watch a ripoff of Keitæ„›

>watching camrips

Literally almost as bad a LN readers.

Wait it just got released in Japan so what's the problem? She can watch it now.

Sasuga veteran animators.

hommage Tenkousei

>watching a camrip of a Shinkai movie

You should go to Japan with her and see it together user.

It's your fault for missing the chance to see it at AX.

WP batch when tovarichs

Honestly didnt know this was a real movie, only recognize it from the Keitai posting
Whats it about?

Body swapping

>Sup Forums hates streaming
>is okay with shitty livestreams and camrips

Explain.

Is it going to be sad as all living FUCK like 5cm per second?

So...posts about "that" are forbidden now?

By what i've seen from the previews
nah

Reviews of pre screenings seemed good, but now that it's actually out what do the nips think? Is it actually good? I'm tempted to go to the movies today to see it.

Your movie theaters show it?! HOW Senpai?

I was just a child when the stars fell from the sky.

But I remember how they built a cannon to destroy them, and in turn how that cannon brought war upon us.

Better this way.
Watching Dissaperance camrips with Sup Forums was the most fun I've ever had on this board. Think anons want to recreate the same experience.

Maybe he's a jap
Sup Forums gets 1m IPs per day, someone is bound to be there.

I still have the disappearance camrip saved when i want to pretend it's 2010 again

stream when

Not a jap but I live there. I just checked my local theater and the next two screenings are sold out which is strange, doesn't usually happen, seems to be really popular at least.

Teach me how I can live there

So which one of you faggots are getting the camrip

Aye his movies get that kind of attention

I guess it varies based on your situation. I attended university here, studied Japanese while I was at it, passed my N1 before graduation and now I work here on a semi permanent visa. If you're too old to come here to study and/or you don't know Japanese, study yourself/take some classes, get to N2 level and look for work here that suits your qualifications. If you're lucky/good enough you can find a job, but I won't lie about the language skill as unless you wanna be an English tecaher for a few years then get kicked out when your term ends you'll really need a minimum of N2 for the long term. Although saying that, one of the many English teaching positions they offer to foreigners through JET and the like can be a good starting point, but it's a hell of a trap you can find yourself stuck in if you're not careful.

What's the premise and plot?

Is it some coming of age film?

Legitimately curious

Watch

You should put your penis into her.

I prefer the acoustic version of Sparkle youtube.com/watch?v=lQEhu5oF9p0
Not sure if it's original or not.